What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

packerfan79

Veteran
No worries buddy. Respect. Sorry to hear about your friend. That's a good friend to hang in there like that. Character. Can't imagine how tough that must be. Some people get such crummy cards in the game.

That's the reason I started growing. Even the dispensaries with crazy $4-500 zip prices. Don't trust em and wouldn't pay that kind of money for weed. Got a med card and started learning. My 78 year old father in law helped me bend the fence tubes and we built it this year. It wasn't that bad to build work wise or money wise.

Most dispensary weed sucks here. I have a friend who works in a recreational grow, they have PM. Out of 1000 lights, more than half goes out the back door. I have run the breakdown for trim crew a few times. I don't like it they are stupid kids who constantly slack off, and they want to work all night. I have a family to support, so, I have a real job during daylight hours. Plus you reak for days if you don't scrub down really well. I was at my day job, and I stunk bad. My belt buckle was crusted with tricomes. No good.

I have never run outside, someday.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well run commercial grows use disposable coveralls and shoe booties. Keeps the smells off your cloths and any contaminants out of the grow rooms.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would say instead of hanging on his every word....look at his policies...far less frustrating

Have none of us pointed out all his policy are shit. Much like his word?

Its difficult to believe any of those policy's came out of his head. Maybe the tax break he gave himself. Im sure he had allot of help wit hit. Everything else most likely came from his staff members and then put his name on like everything he does.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Here we get 12 plants legal. The electric bill was more than we wanted so I moved outdoors last year. The weather forced an early harvest last year so I hoped the greenhouse would take care of it this year. 12 plants done right can work out pretty good even up here in the northeast..

packerfan79

Veteran
Here we get 12 plants legal. The electric bill was more than we wanted so I moved outdoors last year. The weather forced an early harvest last year so I hoped the greenhouse would take care of it this year. 12 plants done right can work out pretty good even up here in the northeast..

Yeah, I have done the 1,000$ electric bills for as long as I can remember. Now it's next to nothing. LEDs rock.

Medical is 12 here, but I used to get the 99 plant medical rec. I always blasted past any limits. I regularly had 300 plus plants, between flower, veg, clones, and seed room plants. It's nice to tone it down. My count is about to double, got a few clones coming from an awesome person, who shall remain nameless.

'Boogieman'

Here is my grow, takes me awhile to get there, it's in the middle of a briar patch. Been growing out in this spot for over ten years with good success. We have black locust trees, I have to use smart pots in some spots because black locust trees roots will totally invade your dug up holes, I'm done trying to win that battle.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190722-202237_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190722-202237_Gallery.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20190722-202229_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190722-202229_Gallery.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20190722-202224_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190722-202224_Gallery.jpg
    212.8 KB · Views: 6

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Yeah, I have done the 1,000$ electric bills for as long as I can remember. Now it's next to nothing. LEDs rock.

Medical is 12 here, but I used to get the 99 plant medical rec. I always blasted past any limits. I regularly had 300 plus plants, between flower, veg, clones, and seed room plants. It's nice to tone it down. My count is about to double, got a few clones coming from an awesome person, who shall remain nameless.

I wasn't near that on the bills but it was too much for a retired guy. Followed the same road and ditched the T5s and CMH. All HLG LEDs now for keeping mothers and a few indoor projects.

Nice Boogieman. Gorilla farming is a ton of extra work. Looks like they blend in pretty good.

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
Good one.

What's up with Mueller getting special instructions on executive order?

DJXX

Veteran
yea its not Miller Time...its Mueller time...we will see how tight they have tied his hands...Barr is bout to have a stroke...but its just another day of chaos for Donald...he feeds on this....Donnie Twitterhands will be smoking tonight for his pre Mueller rant... it could be epic for some of us who still believe in the laws of the land and that NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW !!!!!..DJXX

White Beard

Mueller’s in a unique position (duh) - it will be interesting to catch his testimony.

I’ve been over Mueller’s release statement many times, and I think there’s reason to consider it very carefully, as his remarks are themselves are careful and oddly specific.

For example, he was very specific in saying that there would be no testimony “FROM THIS OFFICE” that was outside the report. He resigned as special counsel immediately, making himself not part of the Office, nor an employee of the DoJ. Since then, the report has been widely mischaracterized and misrepresented by DoJ and the Obstacle in Chief, and he’s been left to dangle by the people telling him he still has to obey them.

Mueller is no fool. He knows what he found, and he knows the dangers these findings pose for the nation and our way of life: I will be disappointed if he refuses to speak plainly and clear up remaining doubts, though I know he could just clench his jaw and obey....

Zeez

---------------->
ICMag Donor
There have been many insiders commenting about fear and intimidation tactics used in the White House. Careers have been trashed, associates jailed, the executive orders sound like coded threats to Mueller.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
yea its not Miller Time...its Mueller time...we will see how tight they have tied his hands...Barr is bout to have a stroke...but its just another day of chaos for Donald...he feeds on this....Donnie Twitterhands will be smoking tonight for his pre Mueller rant... it could be epic for some of us who still believe in the laws of the land and that NO ONE IS ABOVE THE LAW !!!!!..DJXX

Donnie Twitterhands.....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.