What's new

The 2020 Presidential Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJXX

Veteran
I agree with all that. It isn't anything I didn't already know. I doubt those that have not read Muller's report watched today. Anybody that is a Trumptard supporter will not change there minds. There 100% OK with any crimes he committed, are 100% fine with Russia helping Trumptard win, 100% fine with them interfering in our elections. I'm sure they will ask for help again in 2020. Any that think Trumptard is a show in for 2020 are just trying to boosting there confidence in a losing battle. He has way to much baggage to win again IMO..

All the other investigations going on will take time. If he runs out the clock he cant be charged. That's why he is suing everyone to run out that clock. His tax fraud is his biggest problem now..

None of this makes any sense lol.
Trump will not win in 2020!!! unless he cheats like he did in 2016!!!
He has never won a single thing in his life, if he didn't cheat or pay someone off!!!!
Has never been in a real fight in his life, but loves to play bully with his mouth....
more political tennis soon..DJXX

RB56

Veteran
Nadler's weight is disgraceful. Lack of pride and self control is never a good thing. Funny thing is, I never hear anybody commenting on Trump's obesity. It's as if people believe his claim of being 15 pounds overweight instead of trusting the visual evidence - 80-100 pounds of extra lard, easily.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have never cared for him or Schumer,they were ass hats during the hearings on Ruby ridge and Waco.
They should be ashamed of themselves and been put to bed after those hearings to be honest.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nadler's weight is disgraceful. Lack of pride and self control is never a good thing. Funny thing is, I never hear anybody commenting on Trump's obesity. It's as if people believe his claim of being 15 pounds overweight instead of trusting the visual evidence - 80-100 pounds of extra lard, easily.

Trumps ass makes it around the corner 13 seconds after he does.So there ya have it.He probably cant reach all body parts with a washcloth either.

med4u

Veteran
Well dont get to worked up about another empty demo investigation cuz the IG report is comming out...and Durham is just gettin started on his...prolly out just before 2020 election

White Beard

At this point, the House MUST impeach or be crushed. The Executive is in defiance of the House and in defiance of the courts, withholding evidence and testimony required by the House.

This impasse must be resolved, should already be resolved, but honestly, I do not know how it can be resolved with GOP likewise in a state of mutiny against the constitution and the government and the citizens they “serve”, and the Secret Service impossible to predict.

Either he turns over the full report and evidence to the House, renounces his false claim that the constitution lets him do whatever he wants, and acts in obedience to the courts, or he will have to be removed.

med4u

Veteran
You guys are fixing to be taught how the stone cold reality of politics works...impeachment is a fantasy at this point...your better off trying to bring Kennedy back from the dead
Or pulling trumps sim card out

'Boogieman'

Can't obstruct a phoney investigation as far as I'm concerned, no need to quote me I already heard enough liberal talking points for the day lol, Trump 2020.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Knowing that this investigation is nothing but a distraction upon the American people, I can't help but wonder what they're distracting us from. It can't be good.

redlaser

Veteran
Funny because she was arrested for something that any member of Congress can get away with legally, yet they say nobody is above the law lol.

Thought it was insider trading that got her investigated, four counts of obstruction is what got her arrested and convicted.

People get away with insider trading, but don’t think it’s been made legal yet.

Have to be president to not get charged with obstruction, Martha forgot that key ingredient for her obstruction recipe

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The best news of the day is NYPD now has those wonderful young men that doused officers.

I'm confident in saying the suspects are probably not thirsty this evening,bet they have had their share of hydration today!!! At least I hope they have had their FAIR share.

M

Mr D

Today some people learned why Mueller didn't want to testify and that Weissmann ran the whole sham.

Schiff shit the bed and withheld all that evidence of Russian collusion he told us about.

In the criminal case against alleged Russian operatives–Internet Research Agency and Concord Management and Consulting LLC–a Federal judge has declared that Robert Mueller has not offered one piece of solid evidence that these defendants were involved in any way with the Government of Russia.

Some people will insist that Mueller and his team have actual intelligence but cannot put that in an indictment. Well boys and girls, here is a simple truth–if you cannot produce evidence that can be presented in court then you do not have a case. There is that part of the Constitution that allows those accused of a crime to confront their accusers.

On April 25, 2019, Concord filed the instant motion in which it argues that the Attorney General and Special Counsel violated Local Rule 57.7 by releasing information to the public that was not contained in the indictment. Concord’s main contention is that the Special Counsel’s Report, as released to the public, and the Attorney General’s related public statements improperly suggested a link between the defendants and the Russian government and expressed an opinion about the defendants’ guilt and the evidence against them.

Judge Friedrich ruled:
Although the Court agrees that the government violated Rule 57.7, it disagrees that contempt proceedings are an appropriate response to that violation. Instead, the Court has entered an order limiting public statements about this case moving forward and cautions the government that any future violations of that order will trigger a range of potential sanctions.

The Special Counsel Report describes efforts by the Russian government to interfere with the 2016 presidential election. . . . But the indictment . . . does not link the defendants to the Russian government. Save for a single allegation that Concord and Concord Catering had several “government contracts” (with no further elaboration), id. ¶ 11, the indictment alleges only private conduct by private actors.

Sorry White Beard but this statement
So: Mueller produced evidence that the Russians DID interfere, massively and with effect;

is just not true.

Lrus007

Veteran
what not 10 pages of i told you so ?
mc mueller order

3 years of government resources wasted

Everyones tolerance and time wasted

Millions and millions of taxpayer dollars wasted

and we still got a nothing burger.

let's move on now.

med4u

Veteran
Strangely enough ...the demos could actually pull a run at it if they get to biz and work with trump on some real shit...dont know if he told you but he's a fabulously great deal maker... But if the demos turn it into gettin shit done... infastructure, healthcare,(something realistic) fix the boarder etc..
They could come out as heroes....

Lets see if they got some stones...

med4u

Veteran
Most of them look like they're ready to keel over.
Set limitations on holding office.

The best news of the day is NYPD now has those wonderful young men that doused officers.

I'm confident in saying the suspects are probably not thirsty this evening,bet they have had their share of hydration today!!! At least I hope they have had their FAIR share.

Outstanding, i say chip em ship em to Honduras and thereabouts...they could attempt a coup or some shit...or just shot in the face.....:tiphat:

Status
Not open for further replies.