Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hammers Kush= Cherry Cookies x C.Banana
picture.php

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hahaha no need to storm area 51,that looks out of this world.
Looks like it had powdered confectioners sugar thrown at her..shes beautiful

packerfan79

Veteran
A mix of Gas and Lemon on the backend.Really a very nice plant,my wife cant make up which she likes better the TK or firecookies......terrible when ya have to make decisions like that....right

Yup, just keep em both. Strain whoring is a common ailment around these parts. Lol.

My last run had 4 frosted cherry cookies they were frost monsters, but the potency and flavor was not great. I will run the rest at some point.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Running 2 packs of his white pie right now,very nice strain.
The White didnt overtake the cherrypie like it has in some other x's

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yup, just keep em both. Strain whoring is a common ailment around these parts. Lol.

hahaha my house is turning into an Asian Massage parlor,someone comes in the door and the strains line up.

Fuck I just remembered where I was,sorry for the racial slur.....but it's still ic mag so I'll leave it and take the onslaught hahaha

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
With the exception of the wifi that's been my experience,I was worried it would take away from the pie,but only a few plants out of 2 packs were dominated by the white.

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well calling it a night,the dogs are eyeballing me.Guess it's time for their walk.
Thanks for sharing that pic Hammer,very nice work!

DJXX

Veteran
I never realized that, but every white crosses I have run has been lacking in taste and flavor. And potency for that matter.
Holy Shit we agree...O M G...for sure the white adds a buttload of trichs...but for sure lack in flavor...i had the cut and ran many crosses with it in it...,like they forgot the salt on french fries..... Wow High Five Packerdude...lol DJXX

packerfan79

Veteran
Holy Shit we agree...O M G...for sure the white adds a buttload of trichs...but for sure lack in flavor...i had the cut and ran many crosses with it in it...,like they forgot the salt on french fries..... Wow High Five Packerdude...lol DJXX

That's a good description it's just missing something.

Enjoy that true og. I miss her. She's something special.

Lrus007

Veteran
most these white colored strains out there
have something in common. if you look close
they are like a velvet of tric stalks. not all of
have a tric on the stalk. like i call it white velvet.
looks great till you look closer at it.

now back to our regular programing
vote trump 2020

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The only way for that to happen is if it was screened or handled poorly. Trics dont grow without a head. I've never been a fan of the white.

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
Most productive thing to come out of a political thread. We can all agree a strain pretty much sucks.

Almost lol thinking how anti white we all are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts