What's new

The 2011 outdoor season is now declared open.

MABAK

I think I'll join ya :)

How are those seeds you put into water a few days ago getting along?

http://www.unitedearth.com.au/watercrystals.html

The more the merrier cm,
Looks like it may hav workd, savage temps today again. im putting mine out tonight, ive no light to veg. Im hoping to see there secound set of true leaves tomo. Ill try get a few pics up . Im thinkin these HP's are as fast and if not stronger than any autoflower?? so i could see some nice things shortly...
Hope alls well with the girls, send my regards.

:wave::wave:

C

COOKIE MONSTER

Just a heads up for you guys.

Whitefly/ white aphid are out in serious numbers these past few days in my garden.
I let them attack one of my chilli plant for 2 days before treatment to demonstrate how destructive the little sap sucking vampires are.
003-4.jpg

^ healthy leaf beside a leaf that came from the untreated plant, pretty good damage for just 2 days.

A nice home made spray of tobacco and organic soap will keep them at bay or look for a non systemic store bought treatment will do the same job.

Stay safe n happy.

hugh420

Hey guys.
havent been on these forums lately but I thought Id leave a post and update you on my grow so far this year.

I decided to do a small outdoor grow a few months ago with some bagseed. So I germed 6 using the paper towel method and 4 germed. I threw them straight outside into a mini greenhouse that i built (ill post pics later). They got to the third set of leaves and I came back one day to see a lizard eating my plants. One survived and is still growing.

I was really pissed off and decided to do it properly so I bought 5 feminsed automatic black jacks and 3 feminised SADs by sweet seeds and a single advanced seed biodiesel mass from the irish seedbank. I germed all of them expet for one SAD and one bj auto about a week or two ago with 100% germ rate. I walked back today to find all of my seedlings had been uprooted and eaten :mad: :mad: :mad: :wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: .

Im gonna make one more attempt at with my last SAD an BJ beans and a couple of mazars i have left from last year and ill keep you updated.

C

COOKIE MONSTER

Best of luck Hugh :wave:

Update for the week.

Plants from the second batch are starting to sex
018-1.jpg

HP, HP2 and Danish Gold males

019-1.jpg

HP and HP2 females

The plants from the first batch are in flower and starting to make baby buds ;D
013-1.jpg

023.jpg

HP2

014-1.jpg

027-1.jpg

Danish Gold

N

ninja bud

Nice, the weather over the past couple of days should have got things going. Looking forward to the update. Those spuds kicked ass as well:thank you:

C

COOKIE MONSTER

Nice, the weather over the past couple of days should have got things going. Looking forward to the update. Those spuds kicked ass as well:thank you:

The weather is being a right pain in the arse this year, the weekend and Mon, Tue were great.
Wed nothing but rain and hail forecast for tomorrow, flowering plants are going to have to spend the next few days in the green house.

Plenty more spuds down here for you, knock down at the weekend for tea n dig a few stalks

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
Finally got everything planted , been a shockingly shit season so far and the weather isnt helping, at least all the hard work is over hopefully

320sw744520.gif

great to see so many more irish groiwng outdoors this year

C

COOKIE MONSTER

:wave: Von.

Weather is just pure shite, hail today in my neck of the woods....hail in July just about says it all for this "summer".

What have you got on the go this year?

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
Hail in july!!!!! thats madness, call joe:laughing:, makes me wonder what october will be like:hide:

Germed 20+ strains, alot of very cheap ones from a certain site that didnt germ or barely made it, going to start going around soon and finding out which ones are doing well, certainly regretting not getting aload of hfh gear:bashhead:. Got some intersting testers, lost some a few nights ago when deer trashed my greenhouse along with some other plants and males for pollen chucking.
the testers are viper venom seed co stuff

My SSG is a mix of mexican and indian genetics it is mold resistant and finishes fast for a pure sativa. The other is SuperKushDieselHaze which is OJDs SSSDH cut crossed to my Kushdee which is Purple Kush x Sour Diesel yet untested so don't know how it is. The kushy phenos should finish in time though.

only getting planted now so should be fun, photos once they take off

:yappy:mmmm so many smilies to choose from on ic:dance013:

C

COOKIE MONSTER

Hail in july!!!!! thats madness, call joe:laughing:,

I already did, he said we'll get 5 minutes sun every friday as part of fiver friday :jump:

I toyed with ordering some seed stock from that site, glad I didn't now after hearing about the lousy germination but fingers crossed you get a few strains that shine out of the 20.

Honestly man, you cant go wrong with the HFH strains that Esben recommends, I started mine 03/03/2011 under glass and moved outside 13/04/2011.
No reveg, no autoing on the females, they only suffered minor frost damage and flower in June...definitely give them a lash next year.

N

ninja bud

I think you should write a book Cookie. These outdoor grows are awesome. If I win the euro millions 2 nite Ill buy you a few acres in a pro cannabis country and you can really do your stuff!!! Portugal sounds nice

C

COOKIE MONSTER

I dont know, it would be a short book.

Make soil, sprout seed, water and hope to fuck the weather is good.....an idiots guide to growing written by an idiot :)

Jesus I must do the euro millions myself, dont worry bro I'll get you one of those Jap whaling boats for your fishing :jump:

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
Any one had bug problems this year? Slugs are everywhere, even finding them covering the tops of trees, seems to be tonnes of spiders too, hopefully keeping my evil nemesis the capsid bug away

C

COOKIE MONSTER

No real slug or snail problems but fucking sap sucking insects are out there in droves.
020.jpg

^Green fly on my broad beans.

MABAK

Dont be killing thngs just so u get some bud, its just best to avoid it as best possible, watever preventative method you can use just stick with that! thanks

Great update cookie :yes:

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
whats a good lizard preventative?

any one know where boms grow journal is btw?

C

COOKIE MONSTER

whats a good lizard preventative?

any one know where boms grow journal is btw?

Lizards dont eat plants, they eat bugs and slugs n stuff.... good for the garden...Boms journal is on the other site.

Latest posts

Latest posts