What's new

The 2011 outdoor season is now declared open.

C

COOKIE MONSTER

Jesus thats bad news about the herb :(
Was there anything salvageable or was it a total loss?

I tried a few small buds hanging up in the shed and pretty much the same thing happened.

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran

I tried a few small buds hanging up in the shed and pretty much the

got some after the 1/2nd week, nothing after:frown: . Were there any fans in the shed?

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran

I tried a few small buds hanging up in the shed and pretty much the

got some after the 1/2nd week, nothing after:frown: . Were there any fans in the shed?

wow man, sad story....

sad story but lessons learnt

are there going to be nepal x irans released for next year?

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
with this crazy weather is anyone thinking of throwing some packs out really early?

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
Still far to early to plant out, weather is mild enough to start cold tolerant strains in a greenhouse if you don't mind plants re-vegging in a few months time.

was thinking more easter,however 2 days after after i posted that (friday 13th:fright:) i got hit by frost and bean getting them since.

i think vegging out some monsters now in a polly would be the dream,ganjad style

any one used bord na monas growise compost?

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Putting in an order for 4 x Purple Maroc later, I'll veg them indoors for a month under CLF then stick them out in the wilderness.

Plant magic have come out with a great product called, Plant Magic Essence. A friend of mine has used it and some of his mates have used it too with great success, you brew it like your brewing compost tea. Here's some more information....

plant-magic-essence-4-web__17185.jpg

Essence is a highly concentrated bio-culture containing over 20 strains of micro organisms to re-establish balanced bio-activity. Once activated Essence produces a powerful blend of beneficial organisms that will quickly colonize the surface of leaves and stems to:

Form an effective barrier against airborne pathogenic fungi
Combat existing fungal pathogens
Improve disease and stress resistance
Healthier, more robust growth

We recommend frequent use to ensure that your defences against pathogens and harmful organisms are optimum - prevention is better than cure...

You can buy Essence in three different ways:-

The Essence (25g) powder on it's own
As a starter kit containing the Essence powder (25g), the Cataylst liquid (125ml) and mollasses
As a complete kit that contains all of the starter kit as well a mini air pump, airstone and airline - this kit has everything you need to get started with Essence apart from a small 1-2 litre container to put everything in (a measuring jug is fine)

Directions for use:-

For infected plants use once every 5 - 7 days. For healthy plants and to maintain a fighting barrier use once every 7 - 10 days. We also highly recommend the use of GRANULES and BOOST to ensure that your crop remains healthy and fungal free from the roots to the tips of the leaves.

From the feedback that I've been getting it sounds really good and lets face it us Irish growers nees as much protection as possible.