What's new

THC's 2009 outdoor grow

THC123

Veteran
@ greens : it is guerliia gold 2 or manitoba med , i lost the nametag months ago:D

@ nomaad

n the future i'll try but now i got a seedrun going in there , i have NO males!!! so i germed 10 new n2007 seeds , they all popped today and tomorrow i'll start them from 12/12 hoping to get one good male

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I also finallly finished making my construction for the light pollution.

For the GH it is not perfect but it will have to do for this year. the frisian it totally shielded plus i can heighten the poles to elevate the plastic foil if the frisian grows

next year with ropes and plastic i will make a shield that i can pull up with ropes to cover the entire GH.

This is it for this year

I decided not to give up on outdoor growing at my place , i'll just adapt to the new streetlight

This way next year the strains will be as early as they are supposed to

img23521998146.jpg

the frisian streetlight shield that i can pull up and let down with ropes , the poles are 2.70 meters high but i can make them higher by throwing pebbles in the reinforcment cylinder for the pole

img23532011238.jpg

greenhosue side view , the foil on the roof only covers 1/3 but it makes a difference , i have troubles seeing the GG plant wheras before i saw it very well even at night , next year i will make sumthing to cover the entire roof

img23552033655.jpg

front of the greenhouse

img23572057305.jpg

my nemesis , the 1000 watt HPS streetlight:wallbash::wallbash:(i took this pick with my back towards the front of the GH it falls at an 45 degree angle)

next year i will win , this lamp ruined last years harvest and delayed this year's harvest , some plants where ready early december end november instead of end october last year!!!!!!

:abduct::abduct::abduct:

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
wow man, al that consern work because of one damn street lamp! what a monster behind the shield!

THC123

Veteran
thx guys , yeah the frisian is growing very fast now and has jsut more or less started flowering.

All this covering is a royal pain in the ass , i even broke a greenhouse window.

wednesday i am visiting my guerliia grow again to give water.

And i am also gonna sneak to my second spot , where the guy in his car is.

I went 2 days ago to see if i could get there without him seeing me and it won't be a prob.

it was very weird , 29 degrees celsius and the guy was in his car with his doors open and sticking his feet out the opened car door window and this at 2 o clock in the afternoon with full sun

i am beginning to think he is some kind of escaped convict.

i wouldn't mind fuck the system , but he needs to go somehow:mad:

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
he he he!! Guess he is just waiting until he is abel to harvest the plants he has found!! lol

to be honest its a strange man!!!! and with the car in da wood its not the best place to hide from the cops.......may he is just doing holiday, some camping:)

THC123

Veteran
Hi guys thanks for the support

@Esbe , yes it is maddening what one stupid light can do.

@ etinarcadiaego(had to copy and paste ur nick lol)

the plant is around 2.5 meter high now

@ nomaad : yes they would fix it pretty quick , not only that but ther is no way i can shoot that without attracting attention , guns are illegal here!

@ buddah lol i tried kicking but i guess that doenst work on this type of pole plus some people began looking wierd:D

One plant here is no prob so i am not worried bout anyone seeing it.

@ Paddi , your karma had arrived by airmail thank you very much:laughing: ;)

small pictureless guerillia update , i lost the gg2

i only see one branch left , the rest looked brown.

i wasn't able to go close to the plant , i had to stay in the scrubs/bushes looking from about 2 meter distance.
the reason being the guy in the car is still there.

he was drinking beer in the hot sun

the other 8 plants on the other plot are going fine especially the manitoba med.

I also got one purple frisian and one green one up till now

but pics will follow just veyr busy now

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
@ buddah lol i tried kicking but i guess that doenst work on this type of pole plus some people began looking wierd:D

i guess, i would also look wierd....i can imagine, seeing u coming out of the dark - kicking the streetlight until its of.....and then u would walk away with a big big smile in your face......
shitty it did not worked, i remember some were not as easy to to kick out as others!! I also remember we were throwing snowballs againt it and they went of...
:chin:
may u have to hire some kids to destroy it:listen2:
:bongsmi::bongsmi::bongsmi: :bongsmi:yep i am stoned:yeahthats

THC123

Veteran
hi guys , haven't been very active lately i miss updating a topic or just browsing icmag while enjoying a good bag of vape or a joint.

i have been "clean" (hate that word) now for 15 days i quit tobacco + weed at the same time.

for me it was more difficult to stop with tobacco and continuing to vape cuz vaping made me want to smoke hehehe.

so untill my harvest is dry i won't vape or eat weed to get the gesture of smoking a bit out of my system and , of course the nicotine.

here a few new pics , I'll update again soon cuz the memory card i used was only 37 mb so i wasn't able to get pics of all the plants on guerillia

the guerillia grow is going fine , they are a bit N def but it has been so dry lately that the top dressing works sloowww but todat it is raining so:woohoo:

img23614064722.jpg

img23624174636.jpg

frisian

img23634202508.jpg

nlx

img23654224353.jpg

img23664246481.jpg

manitoba medicine

nice very compact nugs i'll have to be carefull as she has one spot with mold and still needs to go 2 weeks

what a difference with the canadian plant at my house that one just started budding

i also got one more canadian at a friends place in exchange for the frisians i gave him , but i ain't got pics now(next time)

img23684328534.jpg

img23704378733.jpg

another late planted firisan clone

img23694350591.jpg

frisian green pheno

i don't have any more pics cuz i didn't have space on the mem card

But the weird guy is still there with his car. Last time i went he had taken a small chair and was sleeping on it in the sun , next to his car i saw a few tins of catfood and a big bak of whiskas dry cat food and water + beercans WTF , does he eat catfood or have he brought his cat?

No idea , anywho i always go cheking on my plants on that spot at 6 in the morning cuz he is sleeping then , i studied his habits lol.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

now the frisian dews at my buddies place

my frisian there has become huge it has exaclty the same soilmix as my sick frisian at my home , but with new soil this one is in a 50 liter pot

--->
img23734454346.jpg

img23754050897.jpg

it's friggin huge for being in such a small pot and she is still nice and green. She will make up for the losses i will suffer on the frisian dew at my place

here a few other frisian ladies
img23744470805.jpg

img23714395429.jpg

img23724425719.jpg

All the frisians have begun flowering 2 weeks earlier than the frsian at my place(light pollution even WITH covering the plant every day)

-----------------------------------------------------------

img23786462737.jpg

img23796477986.jpg

the frisian at my place

she is suffering from what i understand would be a p and or k def(according to the guide here) , she keeps getting worse but the buds are forming nonetheless.

I think i have these probs cuz it is 3 times recycled soil

img23816611983.jpg

this is how it begins , these leaves are now purple where the yellow in this pic is

img23806596049.jpg

in the end the leaves shrivel and die

i also noticed that on the branches that are normal , the bud are bigger

img23836806032.jpg

here normal healthy branches , the ones affected are the branches on top where the main kolas are:wallbash:

if it keeps getting worse at this pace all branches will be affected by the end of the harvest

luckily i have a backup frisian at my buddies place that is almost as big and then 3 more on guerillia

i didn't have space to take a pic o my guerliia gold but she has begun flowering finally. i expect mold problems with the guerliia gold because it is so late.

sthose canadian strains make big hard compact nugs and in my climate in october this means mold mold mold.

ah well i have learned a valuable lesson bout my own garden hehehe

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
missed you a lot my friend. what a come back. wooooooooooooooow! remember to remove all sick and dead material and you will soon have a super dank harvest!

consider preventing and fighting mold with amistar or other stuff