What's new

THC's 2009 outdoor grow

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
:yoinks:nice video!!!!:yoinks:
okay first ...where did u get ur green thumb from???? From hell is what i guess...did u sold ur soul for that thumb???? lol

second....u are talking about 4 leaves....bro 4...of 1000:laughing:

THC123

Veteran
yes but it can begin small and then escalate and get out of hand , though i don't think so , i just like to have GREEN plants:D

i got my green thumb from asanoha , our deceased member , the breeder of nederzaad.

I just make his soil recipes and throw water on top

thx 4 compliment , was the english clear enough?

buddah

Veteran
ohh yes, i could understand it.....but i am also not a nativeSpeaker.......like most we talk to!!!

ahh from asanoha, not from the devil himself:YaRight:

is asanoha from the Positronic Bros???

THC123

Veteran
asanoha used to work in the positronics in growing department and he was also at the hash bar making hash for customers.

People could bring their trimmings there for processing

At a later time asanoha got hold of the positronics seed collection and out of those strains he began making his nederzaad strains.

But he had a heart attack and died at the age of 47:fsu:

THC123

Veteran
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=84884&highlight=nederzaad

here a link to his last topic. his photo album was deleted i see:(

he wasn't able to finish it cuz he died.

He was the one that introduced me to icmag , he said he found a cool site with lots of info that was very active , and this way i ended up here.

anywho i won't let his strains go to waste.

I germed the last nederzaad 2007 in existence and ended up with 14 females and 1 male(luckily)

So i am now making an f2 to preserve the genetics of this fine indica it is positronics citral x green dragon x posi cali orange

img23416788954.jpg

img23436831134.jpg

img23426817805.jpg

and after this seed grow it's gonna be a sweet jack testgrow for KG

buddah

Veteran
heavy story!!!

lots of karma for ur seedProject.....imo i have no words for that!:bow:

THC123

Veteran
thx man

but after this seed project i really want to do a few indoor grows for bud.

I have my homebox one year now and only used it once and the harvest was ruined cuz of spieder mites(cuz i didnt know about bac plant vitality)

So after this i will finally concentrate myself more on indoor , got so many strains to try , makes me drool thinkin bout it , and most of them aren't possible outdoors here

on the to do list are sweet jack , chemdog(wanna try some usa weed:D) , mirre , amnesia, ag13*white widow x nycd............. , they are waiting in the fridge

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
THC123 said:
but after this seed project i really want to do a few indoor grows for bud
He he bro....Am I right remembering your tight trimmed outdoorbuds. Took you many many hours...

P :smoke:

THC123

Veteran
@ esbe thx mang

@Paddi
many many many many many many many hours , in fact i had been cutting from septepber 24th till december 1st

still have an indegestion.

Maybe i will trimm them less this year , i hope i don't have too much extra bud.

btw the frisian this year at my place will be ready 15th october i think

no idea bout the gg

So maybe i will have time first weekend october depends on guerillia grow. I may donate most of the guerillia grow to the folks who helped me since i have more then enough at home and at my buddies place. This way i won't have to cut them:D

I wanna keep 2 frisians and the manitoba medicine from the guerillia grow the rest is for them

But i will be able to say more half september
grtz

THC123

Veteran
img23519310989.jpg

so now i also got this on a fan leave of one of the main shoots

is this a P deficiency? anyone here ever seen this?

:abduct::abduct:

1134nl-Phosphorous2.jpg
P def from sick plant guide

1134potassiumdef2.jpg

"""
Older leaves may show a red color and leaves

so these aren't really older leaves , so i am not sure

i already gave them biobizz twice at low doses but still i see more of this

EDIT

Phosphorus is a component of certain enzymes and proteins, adenosine triphosphate (ATP), ribonucleic acids (RNA), deoxyribonucleic acids (DNA) and phytin. ATP is involved in various energy transfer reactions, and RNA and DNA are components of genetic information.

Figure 11 is severe phosphorus (P) deficiency during flowering. Fan leaves are dark green or red/purple, and may turn yellow. Leaves may curl under, go brown and die. Small-formed buds are another main symptom.

Phosphorus deficiencies exhibit slow growing, weak and stunted plants with dark green or purple pigmentation in older leaves and stems.

Some deficiency during flowering is normal, but too much shouldn't be tolerated. Red petioles and stems are a normal, genetic characteristic for many varieties, plus it can also be a co-symptom of N, K, and Mg-deficiencies, so red stems are not a foolproof sign of P-deficiency. Too much P can lead to iron deficiency.

Purpling: accumulation of anthocyanin pigments; causes an overall dark green color with a purple, red, or blue tint, and is the common sign of phosphate deficiency. Some plant species and varieties respond to phosphate deficiency by yellowing instead of purpling. Purpling is natural to some healthy ornamentals.

so its a phospororous def is logical cuz i still haven't dressed top layer with bone meal and other goodies. i just wanted to feed her bio bizz once per week at low doses as to let her go N def in late flowering , but i will stick to my good old npk pellets and bone meal so i won't have these probs anymore , think the bio bizz thingy is not complete enough or maybe you have to give it more than once per week

Greens

Hey THC,

Wow, you have a lot of nice plants! I'm glad to see that you are rocking my Guerilla Gold and Manitoba Medicine. That GG seems to be flowering a bit late; perhaps it's getting a little light pollution. It should get very big though. What latitude are you growing at?

Your Manitoba Meds looks great and it's going to finish nice and early. Well done with that. You are going to love that smoke when it's done.

Good luck,

Greens

THC123

Veteran
hey greens , yes i do have some light pollution at home even though i cover the greenhouse , it still keeps influencing flowering.

Next year i'll stick to guerillia growing , i am sick and tired of having to ncover the greenhouse and other cannabis plants fromthe orange hps streetlight. I could also let a buddy shoot(lol i just edited i wrote should instead of shoot , that volcano is wreaking havoc lol) the streetlight , but that would be attracting attention plus that light would be fixed in no time

i am at same latidutde as germany and Northern france

buddah

Veteran
as i was young we switch of the streetlight often!!!

just go to them and kick the steam(or whatever is calls) heavy with ur foot...best way is to stand with ur back to the the lamp and hit it!!! Then it will switch of of minimum a night normally longer( the german ones do!!!!)...!!! just try it!!!

Greens

Well, I'd give them some good organic liquid bloom fertilizer such as Earth Juice bloom. That might help kick them into budding. Normally, the GG should flower earlier than the Manitoba Meds by a week or two, but I guess your MB Meds is not getting any light pollution in its guerilla location. Is that a GG#3 plant or what GG line is it? At your latitude, it should be at least half way through budding. That's OK because you will end up with lots of bud in the end with the plants getting larger and larger.

Greens

THC123

Veteran
yes you are right , i now even made an extra piece of covering for the gh roof

so i hope she will be ready half october , the construction for the frisian will be ready tomorrow.

So both will be ready around half october if the covering i made is sufficient.

Anywho this is the last outdoor grow at my place except autos cuz they don't mind light pollution.

I always noticed the plants finishing later at my place but with the manitoba med the difference is just to dramatic. It takes the fun a bit out of it.

Going through so much troubles and then fucking light pollution:wallbash:

nomaad

Veteran
thx man

but after this seed project i really want to do a few indoor grows for bud.

I have my homebox one year now and only used it once and the harvest was ruined cuz of spieder mites(cuz i didnt know about bac plant vitality)

So after this i will finally concentrate myself more on indoor , got so many strains to try , makes me drool thinkin bout it , and most of them aren't possible outdoors here

on the to do list are sweet jack , chemdog(wanna try some usa weed:D) , mirre , amnesia, ag13*white widow x nycd............. , they are waiting in the fridge

how big is your homebox? i am assuming this is some kind of growing cabinet. I ask because I am very interested in the idea of using CO2 in very high concentrations to control pests. Nothing but your plants can live in an environment that is 8000-10000 ppm CO2. Cabinet and tent grows would be the simplest and cheapest places to implement this. Bomb them once a week (raise temps too, so they eat lots of CO2) and you couldn't possibly have a pest problem. And nothing at all sprayed on your plants. You could do it the day before harvest without even an inkling of doubt as to whether you really want to be doing it.

nomaad

Veteran
super easy to add CO2. you'd get like 200 bombings (i may be exaggerating) from a tank. you will never have a pest. just don't sleep next to it if it leaks. you could probably kill yourself if certain disparate factors came together. you'd have to be real unlucky, but it could happen.