What's new

Thanks to marijuna....im addicted....

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
First step is admitting the problem.
Second step is stamping it out.

But don't stamp on them while on carpeting. You'll never get those stains out.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
..they are so good..i just ate four of them..in like 15 seconds...<crying> wheres dr phil when u need em?
Can someone else tell me what junk foods they cant help to binge on when stoned out of your gourd?

G

well besides peanutbutter cups, I love to eat pistachio or chocolate fudge brownie Ben & Jerry's. The only other candy I eat are Sour Punch which are my favorite candy, but if a store dosent carry them I substitue them with something like War Heads Rip Rolls or something. Sucks about having a binge with candy with sugar all on the outside to make them sour is that your teeth will kill the hell out of u!

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've been rather taken with Skinny Cow Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches lately.

G

i aspire to make my own peanut butter cups one day, laced with weed. mm mm good.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
yummy told me he smeared his boil paste on a ritz cracker when he gets hi thats what he likes to do...

G

Lets talk about how we eat our reccess when we are high~ *I miss those commercials :(*

I like to eat mine whole~

Nikijad4210

Veteran
Never liked peanut butter cups.... Hate peanut butter anyway, iiiiick.

Pot never really "inspired" me to stick to any particular munchie. I tend to munch on whatever the hell sounds good at the time.