What's new

Thanks to marijuna....im addicted....

G

Enjoy it whilst you can youngsters and new smokers,it doesnt last forever unfortunately.If'n it did I wouldnt disappear when I turn sideways lol

NiteTiger

Tiger, Tiger, burning bright...
Veteran
If you get hooked on Cups, don't do like I did - I took it to the next level.

Resse's Bites. All the goodness of a peanut butter cup without the wrapper.

I'm tellin' ya, it's a quick ten pounds if you move on to that level :D

G

Man, the Amish got killer cups and they come in 1lb slabs. Carefull, they're addicitve.

J.

qwerty

Gelatinous said:
i aspire to make my own peanut butter cups one day, laced with weed. mm mm good.

Wifey made peanut butter cups, without the weed. They were huge, and way better than Reese's. And I LOVE Reese's.

:joint:

G

mmmmm....milk duds.good stuff..unfortunately they have pulled out a filling in my grill...ouch..

haha, the gf doesnt allow reeses in the house anymore. that shit is really addictive, time to go act like im working on the car so i can get my reeses fix. :)

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
Chocolate/Peanut Butter No Bake Canna Cookies. Ya know you want some........

48ps29i.jpg

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
INGREDIENTS
1 3/4 cups white sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup canna butter ( I made some potent canna butter)
4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup peanut butter
3 cups quick-cooking oats
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
DIRECTIONS
In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa. Bring to a boil, and cook for 1 1/2 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in peanut butter, oats, and vanilla. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper. Let cool until hardened.

I used this recipe for the canna butter

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=12895

I am not the greatest cook, believe me, but all of this came out good and it was easy.

Pops

Resident pissy old man
Veteran
My daughter made some hash brownies and used SO MUCH cannabutter that she threw up, her girlfriend lay naked on the bed giggling and I spent 3 hours floating about 2 feet above the bed(not the one her girlfriend was on) before I got to sleep.

pieceofmyheart

Veteran
When I made the cannabutter, I could smell it, strong odor. But I don't know if I would say it smelled like weed. The cookies smelled like cookies, just like normal ones. :yummy:

1TWISTEDTRUCKER

Veteran
saix said:
do the oders last as long as normal cookie scents?
Dont know about the oder in the house,we made the 1st & only batch i've made to date,at a friends house.
The smell of the chocolate chip cookies,was Sooo green smelling,like fresh cut grass,greeen.
I did'nt find the taste appealing,but the high was worth it.
Kinda like musshies.
These are only my opinions,not necessarily the views,or opinions of the host site,or any other members of said site.....HEHEHE :pointlaug

PEACE;1TT

Latest posts

Latest posts