What's new

Thanks to marijuna....im addicted....

Yummybud

Veteran
you know what's really addicting? sunflower seeds, it's like crack.

like take this challenge, put a big bag of sunflower seeds in front of you (shelled and salty) and start cracking them and eating them, soon enough you'll see that you are cracking open and eating 60 seeds a minute and you can't stop until the back is done and then you want more....

Tarkus

Mother Nature's Son
Veteran
I looove Reese's, they are my 2nd favorite candy. My absolute favorite would have to be Almond Joy. I eat way more Reese's though, way more.
I am also crazy about sunflower seeds. I used to be amazed that my dad could put 10 in his mouth and crack one at a time, but now it is so simple.
I used to love Reese's cereal. I do not any more though. When it first came out it tasted the best, I think it is because there were two separate types. There was the chocolate ball, and the peanut butter ball. Now it is just one ball I think. Anyway, does not taste near as good.

Yummybud

Veteran
have you guys ever tried to make some form of reese peanut butter cup lol.

I once put nutella on peanut butter on my sandwich trying to simulate reese cups and this other time I put peanut butter on a chocolate bar lol.

nothing beats the real stuff though, reese peanut butter cups are one of my fav.

I like the crunchy one the best.

caramel bars are also the shit.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
smokingpot leads to munchies and a man boobs..shut up....lol this thread is about snack foods duh... nutella i good stuff!!!!! theres a particular chain of supermarkets that makes a deliscious all antural penut butter right there for you on the spot...they canmake it chunky..or not...its amazing with nutella

Last edited:

marx2k

Veteran
10oz psilocybin mushroom powder, 100oz melted hersheys chocolate.

Do the math and go to a drum and bass event :)

G

Yummybud said:
have you guys ever tried to make some form of reese peanut butter cup lol.

I once put nutella on peanut butter on my sandwich trying to simulate reese cups and this other time I put peanut butter on a chocolate bar lol.

nothing beats the real stuff though, reese peanut butter cups are one of my fav.

I like the crunchy one the best.

caramel bars are also the shit.
:yummy: :yummy: Now you're talkin yummybud. But, from time to time I still find myself craving for moonpies. :yummy:

Latest posts

Latest posts