What's new

Get well soon British Hempire

hazyfontazy

Veteran
Not seen or heard from British Hempire for a few years .he was part of the original brit crew ,spent many a night at mine with Thc4sim rip and Ojd
A very clever man with a huge passion and knowledge for our beloved flowers.
I recently got back in touch and seems the lads having wa bit of a rough time .see attached pic

So I'd like to wish him all the best wishes

Last edited:

need4weed

Veteran
I remember British hempire, he sent me some santander marta Colombian gold I reckon around 2010. Now they were absolute beasts indoors. Pulled 18oz off of one plant. Get well soon bro

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Best wishes British Hempire , wish you well soon.
Guy was a big help getting some of Nevil's Grail project seeds to me through our lost brother Sim RIP.
Anything I can ever help with hit me up

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Thats 13 years or so i'm saw posts from him.Wonderful info he always had.What happend btw with the attached pic?

CharlesU Farley

Had never heard of the nym until I started the deep dive down the Rabbit Hole, looking for info on NL from Nevil on the Mr Nice forum.

The kind of discussions he had with Nevil were on another level and even though I don't give a shit about Hz, those threads were simply fascinating and for me, educational.

I would absolutely love it if there were more people of this caliber, participating in this forum.

Latest posts

Latest posts