What's new

Thanks Krusty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm - must have got the a11 and a13s confused.

I grew both out at one point in time... ..trying to replace my famed Bubba Kush - NOPE!

Doesnt seem that the Bubba Likes the Kbuckets though :(

SYK

Sportster

FULL TILT BOOGIE...
BogBubble in DWC buckets...

BogBubble in DWC buckets...

Quoted from innerSanctum: BOG's strains look killer too! Would like to see them in the buckets.

Hey there iS....here are a couple shots of some Bogbubble I grew out a year or so ago...

Hope its whacher after my friend....
pfiade.gif

124-2406_IMG.JPG

123-2390_IMG.JPG

123-2381_IMG.JPG

Sportster

FULL TILT BOOGIE...
LOLROF....

LOLROF....

guess I better brush up on my picture postin' @ this site....

sorry 'bout that folks!!!
pfiade.gif

Grange

krusty sent me this in email

heyas dewds....me been banned from site n stuff....i am too lazy to re set up accounts to post/fuck arround with the mods n stuff and to also be honest it is getting kinda old:)

if yas want just icq me if yas got any questions the rest of the folks here cant answer for yas:p

if you guys find a site where yas think is kewl again icq me and i will head over there kinda thingy:)

was nice meeting yawl n stuff....take care/stay safe/mad luv/peace

krusty

Grange said:
krusty sent me this in email

heyas dewds....me been banned from site n stuff....i am too lazy to re set up accounts to post/fuck arround with the mods n stuff and to also be honest it is getting kinda old:)

if yas want just icq me if yas got any questions the rest of the folks here cant answer for yas:p

if you guys find a site where yas think is kewl again icq me and i will head over there kinda thingy:)

was nice meeting yawl n stuff....take care/stay safe/mad luv/peace

krusty

DAMN Bitches!

DeadHeadFread

whats up with you people?cannot believe that youve followed suit with the bullshit other sites and let krusty get away................cant you see that its the trolls that have been disruptin his threads on every site Ive followed him to........same people....different names,alias` etc...........I CALL BULLSHIT........but me leavin aint gonna hurt nobody......................cya...................DHF....................

winterykiss

they banned Krusty ... i cant beleive it... that is way too bad for ppl who are really trying to learn.. so he was a little grouchy ??????? hence the name ...... oh well hope to catch up with you somewhere else ole man

innerSanctum

JFC, all this shit happened while I was tryin to post here! F*****************************************CK
SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKS!!!!!
I already posted in the other thread about this.
I'm pissed!
We WILL get our own site if we must. This is BS!

Yes Greenja we are pullin for you and your mom. fknsucks!

personal thought..."I would pobly take such a situation to get my own mom to smoke herb cause she never has." What has she got to lose? Would be funny to see my mom high, haha. Hope that doesn't sound evil or anything just always wanted to see mom buzzed. Cannabis is good for some cancers.

I agree that strain is crucial. Is why I took the opportunity to post here. Sorry BlueHaze, not hijackin. Just learnin.... Didn't know all the SHIT would happen.

And JFC Sporty, can you make them pics a little bigger? Thanks for fkn up the width of this thread. Couldn't hardly tell wtf I was lookin at. I get the idea. The bogbubble look fkn killer! Was one I always wanted to try. Thank you kindly! Don't worry, I haven't got the image postin down either.

SYK - I've been manually mistin the shit out of 'em for humidity with no probs at all. Always have done. Complete control. I think |\|itrous did as well. Is ghetto but works like a charm. Ghetto domes are cool too but you only need major H20 suppliment till 2 or 3 weeks into bud when the plants hold more humidity in the room. For complete automation you will obviously want a device to do it. That fogger is nice but expensive. Hell, at worst you could spray 2x daily manually. It helps in cooling too. The shit aint stayin on the walls very long with those higher temps. It disipates quickly. Manual is heavier but more controled once you dial in. It depends where you live. I don't even need supplement but do it anyway just to make available when the plants need it.
I find sativas like much more dry, but weigh less in the end.

DHF - I hear ya. Been tryin to learn this shit for a long time and is fkd up. PM and we'll keep it going.

Really sucks! I was lookin for krusty's input on this cause I missed it last time.

Here is a pic of the BHxFlo. It will grow 15 feet outdoor with huge buds, (5mtrs I think?) Is not "lime green" but is very nice and big.

showphoto.php

Hope this works. If not, please help.

Thanks for all the greats posts here.

Peace,
from deep within the
iS

G

Iliked readin the dewds posts but got tired of the Krusty BS that seemed to follow...

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
bye bye krusty (ass)

bye bye krusty (ass)

He posted more complaints then knoweledge to me. Most of his threads got closed and he is always bitching about trolls. Assholes attract trolls plain and simple. Lets talk about cultivation not confrontation.
Keep it green
HOG

DeadHeadFread

now that he`s gone(banned for BULLSHIT) .......all the REAL lil bitchboys come out tryin to spank that ass.................in the new mod thread as well as here(ESPECIALLY NOW THAT THEY KNOW THERES NO DEFENSE TO RECANT WHAT THEYRE SAYING)........never saw these new names..........but anyways,like I said before if all the ego freaks(TROLLS) wouldve left it alone.............and none I MEAN NONE OF YOU.......YOU KNOW WHO ARE....wouldve had to have even READ K-MANS THREADS...........IF YOU DIDNT LIKE WHAT YOU READ.....in a free society we ALL have the choice of goin elsewhere........................fuckin sucks IMHO..........DHF..........BITCHBOY JEALOUS POWERHUNGRY BULLSHIT.......MY 2 CENTS..........

no krusty bitched about things even when there was nothing to bitch about.. someone would post a suggestion and he would go off on them saying they are a "troll" and make a huge post insulting them...

at first he was posting good knowledge, but once one person said anything negative about the buckets, BAM everything turned. His posts were about 5% useful and the rest of the posts was bitching at someone for questiong something.

he needs to just let things go and not take everything so personally. Its HIS fault he's gone, not the "trolls". he deserved it. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.