What's new

Thanks Krusty

Status
Not open for further replies.

krusty

teehee

SWEET!!!

gotta love it when somone is happy with me efforts..

thanx bro:)

peace

krusty

G

Holy shit BlueHaze!

You say you have 8k in lights, so do you have 8 buckets going?
And is one thomas pump enough?
Also, did you get the upgraded pump? or the 900-58?

Last edited:

krusty

bluehaze - this is your first time with KBS???

cause those look really good...

i like how you got them to stretch by pushing lights up....

8 K werth of lighting for 8 plants is fine ....if you can handle more lights by all means...but myself i find the best yields happen when yer arround 1k per plant in a 5x5x8 area....when you add too many lights you end up having to use alot of air conditioning or something to cool off the enviroment and you end up loosing either humidity and/or co2 in the process....if you had air cooled vertical shades then you could over do it and put as many lights as you wished.....

peace

krusty

krusty

ya its hard to get people to dive inot somethign they dont fully understand..but i can see form your pictures you fully understand and it seems you have taken the jump

i am glad you got something form my rants n shit....hope it goes good for ays...and it is always better to be on yer own and do your own thing...partners suck...lmao

peace

krusty

G

Thanx BlueHaze,
I got a Grainger account, the pump that Krusty said to use was the 900-58 but there are more pumps that have a wee bit more Hp. Are you satisfied with the froth on all the buckets?
I don't mind spending a few extra bucks for more air!!!

Greenja

Lookin good BH!

I learned the importance of an inline filter ( though the rainbird filter really cuts down the pressure) to keep the soaker hoses clear...otherwise it clogs up 1/2 thru the grow. Wish I'd gone 1/2hp chiller :(

greenja

Greenja

1/4 hsp for my 5k lights...during high heat summer last yr. it wasn't hacking it. But since then, I've insulated my buckets, lines and rez...so we'll see how it does this yr. Still wish i'd gone 1/2hsp though.

Funkyskunk

i have got a 2 bucket inline KBS room with 1800w ready to fire up. you think the 1/4 hp delta star chiller will keep up with about 30-40 gallons kept at 70 degrees?

i am thinking that since i am not running 5k, then i might be able to get away with the 1/4 hp unit. i guess i will find out when i get things underway.

throwing the switch tonight, i hope i dont burn down my house!

late

FS

gone2seed

tree grow tie up question

tree grow tie up question

My tree grow is under way in top form. Cruising through sq's tree grow thread it appears from the pics that he has tied the branches to string for support.

Is this necessary? Haven't seen that before.

any help, appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.