What's new

Thai's Blooper Reel

SourDank

Veteran
Killer thread, The One is a line I always had my eye on and you are straight killin it with her. Subbed for the show my friend

thailer

coot and mountainorganics/bluejay got in a fight over a year ago over genetics. coot drove a large mother up to a guy on whidbey island and posted that he was supposed to give them out for free to anyone who wanted TO and it wasn't to be held closely any longer. So i contacted him and drove over a 100 miles up to the ferry to take it to the island. that fucking ferry broke down so i had to drive 100 miles back home. dude said no problem and i could come back up later. so a couple weeks go by and i contacted him again. he told me $650 and i was shocked. i bitched about prices on cuts on IG and someone introduced me to a nice kind man named CecilC who thought that was nonsense. So he contacted the guy, got it for $500 and gave it to me for free. we've been the best of friends ever since. a friend of coot's got ahold of me and wanted TO back. he smoked some buds i grew and took the cut. he lost it when his mother passed away and my cut is clean of spider mites. i'm guessing that may be why he asked me for the cut and not coot? i dunno but he said its legit. i told him how i got it and then he told coot. a little bit later i got a DM saying coot wants a cut of the master hemp! it's been a wild ride because i've gotten to meet a lot of cool people due to this cut and while i was never supposed to have it in the first place because coot and I didn't get along in the past, we kinda got to talk it out a couple months ago and we are on good terms. maybe he will come with his friend to meet me to get the clone. its a real blessing to have such a close community within a short drive.

thailer

So i found out the cut was obtained from me and not coot is due to coot not growing indoors anymore. he gets the cut from friends for outdoor season who've been keeping it year round but everyone has lost it or culled it. So my clones are literally in his backyard. i mean i am just a nobody hobby grower who when i first started asked some really stupid questions that got a good laugh from the big guys. i'm definitely not the brightest.

well one of coots friends felt sorry for me lol and he would give me help. i got some beans that were TO x MM and was posting pics to IG. coot saw them and flipped out saying that I am not allowed to grow TO or even crosses of it because people will think that is what TO is supposed to look like and i am using the beans to get popular. he told me to remove the pics "or else" and i didn't want to be made fun of any more so i removed them. So when he said he was so upset over people use of TO and didn't care who grew her anymore, i really wanted that plant.

I was really angry about it for a looong time and when i would see them on IG i could feel this bitterness. when coot left and the drama died down, i got a break i suppose and i was able to look back and see what stuff i did that should've been different. I decided since i'm getting close to 40 and i need to change how i look at life, situations and just general viewpoint to be more positive. i started sending out apologies to a couple people who were really good folks and just lumped them into the group. one of those was coot's friend and we started talking again. its just funny how it ended up working out. before i would've never thought something as hard as learning to forgive and move on positively forward would actually work. for a long time people told me that i need to think positive and positive stuff will happen and i couldn't accept that but its true. it just doesn't come right away until you're not mad anymore. anyways, i am stoned and rambling and should go water my cheese dog beans. i'm going to flip them into flower any day now. just waiting on clones to root.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Sounds like Coot has a god complex. The plant is the rockstar not him!

Was he buddies with that Team Microbe guy? I remember he had TO also. The guy who tried to market that Shilajit garbage!

thailer

i think that when someone, anyone gets loads of compliments and praise for a long period of time or consistently perhaps, then it would be difficult for anyone to not believe the things told and let it get to their head. i wasn't really watching everything that went on before coot left social media for good. i think after he said that swami doesn't have legit VR beans and then about a year or so later said that MO didn't have TO is when people started to turn on him. The VR swami has i guess has a varigation in it that no one else has ever had with the plant and it has something to do with mislabeling that happened when swami hired out help. i heard that story from someone else before he accused him of the bad beans.

currently he is just enjoying time with friends, family and his dog Agnes. He has been focusing on good health and has zero intention of coming back online.

thailer

so i figured i'd give a little update for anyone who was interested. The Tranquil Elephantizer two females are growing good in bloom three weeks in. the male though was all male until day 15 when he sprouted some pistils so i culled him. i was just doing this to make fresh beans because these weren't stored very well. bummed because i don't have room to keep clones of them.
picture.php

picture.php

The master hemp in the SIP is growing great. i have a little more info on how long the SIP will last between fill ups. when you take a clone and plant it in the SIP, it takes 10-14 days before you have to fill up. about ten days after the first refill, then you'll have to fill again. Orange cream is 2 ft tall now!!! i think in another ten days she will be needing another refill on her SIP and she will be really ready to bloom! probably sooner at this great growth rate. If i wanted to go on vacation, i could let the sip run dry even and the moisture of the pot would go a few more days i bet.

Even Mac1 which has been really unhappy since i got her showing slow growth and never praying is growing really strong and is 2/3 the size of Orange Cream praying hard!!

The One split two weeks before bloom from weight of her buds. been a week and she looks great.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

moses wellfleet

Veteran
I’m also enjoying the SIPs. But I’m wondering why they aren’t more common. I have 2 that I have flipped so I guess I will have the answer after they have finished!

thailer

when i first started out i remember reading that these type of planters caused "wet feet" which cannabis doesn't like. so i don't think they have really been promoted until the last few years. gonna put two more SIPs into bloom with one of them being the mac1 which was giving me problems but now has really started growing gung ho. i am hoping there will be enough room for 10 female CD plants along with the others in bloom.

moses wellfleet

Veteran
Mmmm yeah it is probably important to maintain the 1 inch layer of air above the water level and not over fill the rez. I can see how wet feet would be a problem.

thailer

i keep finding weirdos on my property. this one passed by no trespassing signs and hopped a small fence on the neighboring property. i haven't decided on going with signs that are more threatening like 2nd amendment rights type signs like gun owner lives here or i own firearms and a shovel, or should i go with the more traditional no trespass signs that i already posted. i don't think traditional signs are any deterrant but maybe more threatening signs would be better? once the neighbor gets the new fence put back up, i want to get a big dog. i have a dog that i was told was a lab pit mix but she ended up only being 25 lbs when she was full grown. we are guessing she has some terrier that is small in her that maybe looks like pit but is smaller? she runs up to all the strangers wagging her tail and is worthless for scare factor. anyways, while i think the scarier signs might be more helpful, maybe it could instigate a worse conflict? :shucks:

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
interesting story about TO. if that plant could talk, right?

sounds like it was all worth it to mint a friendship w cecilb. i like his style.

what’s the story with master hemp? the name alone makes me curious why you’d devote precious indoor space to it. ive got a cross made with hempstar, which i also know nothing about, any relation you think?

i just bought a very rural house and i’ve been thinking about signs and dogs and even if i might need to own a rifle. ive never had to consider any of those things as a renter but i’ve already got that “get off mah lawn!” mentality creeping in. i mostly just don’t want to have my plants ripped.

i think in a more populated area a small dog can still provide some deterrent just by acting as an alert when people are in the yard. lots of barking and a security light flipping on will scare off most. sucks this is an ongoing issue for you. that kinda shit sends my paranoia thru the roof.

unnamedmike

i keep finding weirdos on my property. this one passed by no trespassing signs and hopped a small fence on the neighboring property. i haven't decided on going with signs that are more threatening like 2nd amendment rights type signs like gun owner lives here or i own firearms and a shovel, or should i go with the more traditional no trespass signs that i already posted. i don't think traditional signs are any deterrant but maybe more threatening signs would be better? once the neighbor gets the new fence put back up, i want to get a big dog. i have a dog that i was told was a lab pit mix but she ended up only being 25 lbs when she was full grown. we are guessing she has some terrier that is small in her that maybe looks like pit but is smaller? she runs up to all the strangers wagging her tail and is worthless for scare factor. anyways, while i think the scarier signs might be more helpful, maybe it could instigate a worse conflict? :shucks:

Im really sorry about weirdos on your property dude... may be help another pit, two pit friends are unstoppable. As a complementary idea surround the fence of local plants with thorns or stinging that grow fast. The warning signs i think would work better with several bullet holes. An as heady says a security light work great.

Good luck thailer

thailer

Theres a guy here locally who used to have a legal farm but was one of the many that didn't make it. He is really into RSO and high CBD strains which he uses for several patients with severe health problems. He tests every plant too so when you get a plant from him he has a notebook with the lab tests stored inside. He gave me master hemp 1,2,4 and i waited till i got reports of the highest one and culled the others. HE is still running a few of the different phenotypes and is getting different leaves depending on how it is grown. one dude has a master hemp that has thick indica leaves that has more fingers than mine.i asked about the differences in leaf shape because MH has super skinny leaves that remind me of landrace type genetics. I think Seedman has a packaging error because these all came from a new pack of master hemp beans.

She flowers unlike other plants in week 2 so far. like she is not concerned with making pistils but she is forming buds? i will share a pic soon. i just woke up. He and someone else also told me that CBD plants are harvested differently in that you don't wait till you see amber trichomes and it should be harvested whats considered early? any idea what they're talking about? if so, then this should be harvested around 55-60 days? the test reports showed 14% cbd when harvested at day 58 IIRC and she is supposed to finish outdoors first week of september?!

if i had more privacy i would run her outside this year. i got it because a long time ago i bought a high cbd tincture at the legal store so it was full spectrum. i felt like my anxiety washed away and i was more calm or at peace. i've tried some other products and i can't get that feeling again. So i contacted the guy and asked him if i could get some help. i've been following him for about a year or more on IG and we have sorta spoken on there but nothing that made us very close or whatever. So he replied back that i could come over to his house where he grows and check out his room?! um, dude i just met you on the internet but sure gimme the address to your grow. i'd love to look inside. haha

so i pull up to the house and he greets me. he shows me this huge shed and the grow is inside. it decorated with plastic toy figures and spray painted graffitti which kinda give it this funky makob vibe thats creepy but not in a jeffrey dahlmer kind of way. His plants looked healthy with no bugs but some of the master hemp had curled taco leaves on the top cola. i wasn't too concerned but i kept the plants in quarentine for a month. i think it was hot from lights. He gave me some rooted cuts in a baggie, samples that are numbered with buds he wants tested from patients, two graphic t shirts he designed, a beanie, a quart jar filled with buds, 2 big syringes with 3 ml each of rso. i literally had my arms full of buds and products when i left for free. he was not interested in getting cuts of mac1 or anything. all he wanted was the bud tested and some feedback.

So i don't really have any info on what to expect and when i was there, he hadn't harvested her yet so i didn't get any buds to smoke. he says she tasted like cat piss. Mmmm. lol If i don't like her, he has a lot more but this one is his only one that has 0.5% thc and he got it for a child patient. since the tincture was only cbd and not a ratio of thc, thats why i picked it. i have tried other ratios and cbd products that have done nothing. i am thinking if i make my own, then i should hopefully get that feeling again.

i was thinking i would roll a bunch of cbd joints to quit smoking. i think the patch works best for nicotene addiction but i still have a hard time. the CBD from that one product i bought made me feel so much better, i think if i could find that again, when i wanted a cig because i am anxious, i could smoke a joint that has medicinal qualities to relieve that.

as far as having plants ripped from tresspassers, i have no where to put them in the yard thats private. i have them in a small corner and you can barely see them. they're getting huge now and i need to spread them out so people are going to see them, plus they got summer bugs like thrips. i took clones of the tops but they don't tend to clone for me and only five rooted out of 17. i put the clones in my indoor room but if i get a compliance check i will be fucked so i moved them to my hiding spot outdoors. i'm really stressed out over the seeds and also keeping my indoor going. i need to take more clones and get the seed plants into flower asap. i don't have room. i sorta do but its overwhelming.

thailer

Im really sorry about weirdos on your property dude... may be help another pit, two pit friends are unstoppable. As a complementary idea surround the fence of local plants with thorns or stinging that grow fast. The warning signs i think would work better with several bullet holes. An has heady says a security light work great.

Good luck thailer

thanks!! yeah i think two dogs would be a really good idea. thats a good point about getting them as a pair. right now its a temporary construction fence but when the property is developed, they will have a tall privacy fence.

so nobody thinks putting up scarier signs would be a bad idea??

i also found a motion alert that will play a recording when activated. i thought i could play a recording of my voice saying. "I see you and i'm calling the police.....Yes, i'm reporting a robbery in progress. send help quick to (my address).....they're on my property. they came down the driveway and i need assistance. i have a gun and you need to come quick"

the recording can play for two minutes long so it won't keep retriggering and sound like a parrot. if i pick out what i say, it could sound like i really am there calling the police. whatdya think??

thailer

i guess i could post them here too! lol i didn't know you even logged on there anymore.

picture.php

picture.php

and here is my first round with her. much improved i think. i can't wait for the one in the SIP because she seems much happier. i actually just took her out of the room. she has enough ambers i want to harvest.

picture.php

picture.php

i asked a friend what he thought he smelled and he said "fermented". it's his new favorite now. it's actually everyones. i wish i could cross it with orange cream. i think some fermented orange would just really up the anty.

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i guess i could post them here too! lol i didn't know you even logged on there anymore.

View Image
View Image

and here is my first round with her. much improved i think. i can't wait for the one in the SIP because she seems much happier. i actually just took her out of the room. she has enough ambers i want to harvest.

View Image
View Image

i asked a friend what he thought he smelled and he said "fermented". it's his new favorite now. it's actually everyones. i wish i could cross it with orange cream. i think some fermented orange would just really up the anty.

:tiphat::good: very nice thailer

thailer

Sooo Master Hemp is a hermaphrodite. i was getting red hairs early on the tranquil elephantizers and since the male grew pistils i was checking them for any hermaphrodite flowers. i should've been looking on the Master Hemp though which seems to have one branch that grew pods that had male flowers dangling all delicate full of pollen. the plant got so big it fell over and reveals a couple clusters of petals. i am so bummed and honestly a little bewildered due to this being a clone that I had got from someone who says it isn't doing that for him?

about the only thing i can think of is either he hasn't noticed his room getting pollinated which seems unlikely or it has something to do with the plant only having one branch that is producing male flowers. could it be possible that the seed plant have some sort of chromosome issue where sometimes the plant stalk has a seperate set of chromosomes or genetics sorta and one branch ends up being different. i have been told by people who have varigated plants that it seems to be on one branch and that cuts taken from that specific branch will hold the varigation but cuts taken from other regular branches will not show varigation. so could something similar happen where one branch could hold a XX/XY with the rest of the plant being female? He might of just kept the female part and clones from that and i got the awesome luck of getting clones from the male/female side?

i don't know how someone could miss these clusters of male pods and flowers, even when trimming? shouldn't a true female plant that is stressed only produce the typical nanner banana which develops somewhat later in bloom and not week 3? i don't see this in my garden and have only seen the nanners in real life but this looks like a plant that shows both sexes.

a friend is gonna flower out his clone i gave him and see if his also produce male flowers but we both think it looks like a he she.

Attachments

• 929A80F1-686C-4303-835A-BECD51C0D79A.jpg
    929A80F1-686C-4303-835A-BECD51C0D79A.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 18

Latest posts

Latest posts