What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thai A5 Haze limited edition

island_organics

Thai A5 haze at 12 days old. You can tell already the vigour of this variety. I’m loving the deep serrations in her leaves.
FD64CD3E-1CAE-4B36-9B46-251AF6E96B5D.jpeg

JustGrowing420

That's quite incredible with the pot size relative to the plant size.
I am just trying to keep them as small as I can, didn't exactly plan for this hahaha
Since they seem happy so far, I am too, soon they will be in bigger shoes, I believe in another week or so? These are maybe 300-500ml pots, next will be 3.5L ones.
It's coco and I am watering 2x a day now plus leaving some runoff in the tray for them to suck on.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Wow @island_organics what a healthy and explosive growth last month! :)
Are you forcing her flowering so she can finish in your climate ?

I really like the outcome from your first run @JustGrowing420
Excited about this second run from clones if you have the feeling is going to be better! :D

Welcome Eltitoguay :wave: thanks for supporting our work and for choosing Thai A5 Haze for your outdoor season.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
super well-tamed indoors from seed @Dentex :smoke: well done! She looks perfect to me for chop chop time!
How are her scents at this point ?