What's new

TH Seeds "SAGE" pics

mixin

first time working with TH SEEDS "SAGE". only popped two seeds and got two distinct phenos. a shorter one that smelled so much like sweet pink grapefruit when flowering. then a taller pheno that had a similar smell, just not as sweet. both put out tons of shiny trichomes!

they have been curing for about a week. the smells are changing daily with the cure.

here are some pics. i also have some pics from my first TH SEEDS "SAGE N SOUR" experience here

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ciboha

Great plants you've got there. Those foxtails are really nice. I hope you will post smoke report after curing. It would be great if you could compare it to sage n sour.:smokeit:

mixin

Great plants you've got there. Those foxtails are really nice. I hope you will post smoke report after curing. It would be great if you could compare it to sage n sour.:smokeit:

that will definately happen. they are all curing up nicely so stay tuned :smokeit:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
mixin beautiful job man! I smoked sage about 2 years ago with a few kids i met at concert, it was amazing we ended up trading a couple joints and I never regretted it. Those pics look great it almost inspires me to go out and buy some bean of sage, or possibly the sage-n-sour. Guess I'll wait for your report

mixin

Nice shots and nice foxtails :D

+rep ;)

thanks!

mixin beautiful job man! I smoked sage about 2 years ago with a few kids i met at concert, it was amazing we ended up trading a couple joints and I never regretted it. Those pics look great it almost inspires me to go out and buy some bean of sage, or possibly the sage-n-sour. Guess I'll wait for your report

i don't think you can go wrong with the "sage" or "sage n sour". me personally, i a looking to find an insane sour pheno of sage n sour. i smoke some a year or so ago and it was some of the best smoke i had had the chance of smoking. i really like how dense the buds are on the sage n sour too.

a smoke report will definately be reported

Man, those look mighty good. I'm diggin the foxtails, i just bought a pack of Mirre (S.A.G.E. X Jack Herer) and i've noticed alot of the phenos seem to be S.A.G.E. dominant. Can't wait to grow them out.

mixin

first taste test of sage, after about a week of curing and WOW!

i just grabbed a few very small nugs (about a bowl-full each) and stuck it in my little pipe. these nugs came off the shorter pheno, the one that smelled just like sweet pink grapefruit while it flowered. i love this plant!

the smell - the nugs smell almost like they thicken the air when you sniff them. very sweet, thick, and tangy smelling. actually reminds me of drinking "tang" now that i think of it.

the smoke - the smoke is damn fine too with only a weeks cure. it has that "thickness" to it that leaves that tangy, smoke taste on the roof of your mouth and tongue. no coughing here at all. smooth, thick and tangy. extremely smooth and tasty.

the high - i ended up packing one bud into the bowl and killing it myself. probably about 5-6 hits. first bowl definately got me up and running! did a few things for about 5 minutes and packed up a second bud. boom! it hit me. i finished the bowl and just sat staring at the tv with my forehead down the spine of my back just tingling in the chair. i started thinking "damn, this shit is kickin in nice!" i just zoned out for a few minutes enjoying the different buzz than i have been used too. about 30 minutes later and my head is still tingling, i feel really relaxed even after drinking a coffee. clear and awake, not tired at all although i my eyes are a little squinted.

i am very glad to see that this little plant, that smelled so good in flowering, holds on to that sweet smell and taste when smoked. this is a very special plant. now i see why sage is crossed with so many other strains.

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
sage is some very nice puffage.. I will one day grow her again i think i even have her crossed with some swt#3.. nice looking nuggz brother.. peace..

sackO

W

Wasabi420

wassap with those foxtails bra? looks ok tho. wish the nugs were bigger

mixin

packed a little bit of the second pheno (the taller one) and added some fire. it definately needs more cure time to smooth out the smoke more, even though its still pretty smooth. "pissy" is kind of the smell you get from this pheno now. maybe even cat piss one would say. and i have to admit i dig it.

now the shorter pheno with its sweet "tang" is amazing too. i love the smoke and smell of it after the short cure.

can't wait to see how they progress in the cure

B

B. Self Reliant

S.A.G.E. is just about perfect isn't it. . . I've never tasted a bad pheno and the high is absolutely stunning! Your pics are excellent.

Thanks for sharing with all of us! They look great.

mixin

S.A.G.E. is just about perfect isn't it. . . I've never tasted a bad pheno and the high is absolutely stunning! Your pics are excellent.

Thanks for sharing with all of us! They look great.

i have to agree with you on sage. i absolutely love opening the jars of sage. both phenos are unique and hard to leave alone. it is truely a toss-up on which i like better. the grapefruit smelling pheno is top-notch for sure though. the other "pissy-smelling pheno" is amazing too though. i expect it to cure up maybe even better than the grapefruit pheno. they both smell so goo

sage seem to produce lots of sugars. they smell super sweet, and while they were flowering, when you would touch the buds it would seem to almost leave a sticky, granulated feel to the touch that felt like sugar granuals where in the sticky trichomes. seriously. anyone else noticed anything like this?

B

B. Self Reliant

Just curious, how long did they flower for? I've heard them going as long as 90+ days, so I'm wondering what your experience was.

Just curious, how long did they flower for? I've heard them going as long as 90+ days, so I'm wondering what your experience was.

I'm also curious how long you let them flower for? Also, let us know how you compare the SAGE to the Sage-N-Sour. You've done a good job with the ladies, well done bro!