What's new

TH Seeds "SAGE" pics

mixin

it is Big sur holy weed ( from Cali) crossed with an afghani indica, although I nute burned the sage I don't think it is really all that strong. It does make killer hash though and that is what it won in the cannabis cup category. Hopefully this one I got going now does better than the last two.

the leaves on my sage become crisp and seem to burn as they mature. i don't know if its just too much nutes or if its something in the plants genes.

trueblu23

Ya I am going to give them 1/4 strength nutes to start out on this run to see how they do then I will take it from there. Last time I used the recommended level of nutes on the bottle and burnt them.

mixin

Ya I am going to give them 1/4 strength nutes to start out on this run to see how they do then I will take it from there. Last time I used the recommended level of nutes on the bottle and burnt them.

when you say you burnt them, do you mean you burnt the fan leave tips or do you mean the fan leaves were totally crispy and yellow?

trueblu23

They were all yellow and burnt alot got crispy and died off, it wasn't the light bc I had another strain that did fine right next to it( yellow leaves from nitrogen def. but no burnt crispy dead leaves.) I used Fox farm nutes full strength, I didn't know they were notoriously hot.

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Go easy on the S.A.G.E. I feed her 1/4 what the other plants get. She is especially nitrogen picky. fwiw.

trueblu23

So in conclusion the sage is def. a nice growing plant it veges nicely doesnt show signs of stress , real hardy and green but when it gets into flower watch out bc you can burn it easily strictly on the fact that it doesn't really need much care or attention( nutes and water) like Adam from Th said.

mixin

picture.php

thats the good stuff. looks EXACTLY like the sage i know!

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
i've read a post by Sam the Skunkman where he says that the OG haze had made a friend of his throw up it was so strong...IMHO opinion it's total BS but hey who am i???A strain so strong it makes you throw up...right...a bit nauseous maybe with some hyperstrong weed if even...but to actually throw up...i don'buy it ( unless there's some alcool involved ) Rant off... On a more positive note i got a female SAGE that just declared itself so YEAHHHH!got a male too.... Cheers!

I would be Preaching the same as you.......
But ive barffed before from a Hawaiian haze strain , i dont drink what so ever nor was i ill any way... Half way thru the joint and instant head spins then instant barf then i felt fine , my friend was pissed his CRX was filled with barf and i was bustin up lol
This was pre Chem OG days thow Maybe 90 ish
We better write Myth busters and have them figure it out lol

Latest posts

Latest posts