What's new

TH Seeds "SAGE" pics

STRAINZ

Awesome thread, I'm also a big fan of the SAGE!

SELF, nice cut....I know u guys in Co love that SAGE.

I think I'm motivated to throw some SAGE in the room next run now. I'm currently working on some SAGE hybrids of my own...check out my signature if ur interested.

Peace

mixin

It smells like spicy hippy! lol I can't really describe that well I've never been good at it. This is the first time I've had a chance to flower her (picky on nutes) but I've smoked her for years. The guy with the cut told me 80-87 on this cut. DAMN the sage gets fat! It makes up for its long flower time

my one pheno is curing up to a "spicy" smell too. dank as shit too!

mixin

Awesome thread, I'm also a big fan of the SAGE!

SELF, nice cut....I know u guys in Co love that SAGE.

I think I'm motivated to throw some SAGE in the room next run now. I'm currently working on some SAGE hybrids of my own...check out my signature if ur interested.

Peace

your sage n sweet looks awesome! i know exactly what you are talking about with the sweetness. my two phenos were little sugar factories! how could anlyone not love that sweet smell of sage?

i am very interested in seeing more of your sage hybrids too!

STRAINZ

your sage n sweet looks awesome! i know exactly what you are talking about with the sweetness. my two phenos were little sugar factories! how could anlyone not love that sweet smell of sage?

i am very interested in seeing more of your sage hybrids too!

Thanks Mixin, the SAGE'N Sweet is SAGE x Apollo 11 (or 13, the jury is still out). I'm currently working on the SAGE'N Sweet s1 (1'st self generation). I'm also looking for a male SAGE'N Sweet to do an f2 generation & a nice male or female SAGE to do additional breeding with! I think I have about 8 or 9 SAGE beans left....

Here is the SAGE I did a few years ago...
Not bad, but no real keeper!

Here is the SAGE'N Sweet...

Thanks for your interest! Anyone else with some killer SAGE or SAGE crosses?

STRAINZ

hey strainz, ever though of crossing sage with super lemon haze?

R u kidding, I love it so much I've thought of breeding it with my dog!!

Right now I'm really working with the SAGE'N Sweet line. But, part of that does require me to grow out some more SAGE. If I can find a nice male stud, then it's on! Also, my SLH is feminised...but the SAGE is reg, so it's possible. And really, this is my first go with the SLH so I'll have to see the end result first.

Thanks again for your interest and comments...much appreciated! And by the way, your SAGE looks great too.

mixin

R u kidding, I love it so much I've thought of breeding it with my dog!!

Right now I'm really working with the SAGE'N Sweet line. But, part of that does require me to grow out some more SAGE. If I can find a nice male stud, then it's on! Also, my SLH is feminised...but the SAGE is reg, so it's possible. And really, this is my first go with the SLH so I'll have to see the end result first.

Thanks again for your interest and comments...much appreciated! And by the way, your SAGE looks great too.

awesome! cant wait to check out your sage n sweet line more. keep searching for that killer sage pheno. out of the two seeds i have popped, both are keepers to me. i am doing some more testing as we speak :canabis:

mixin

cure update. my sage has been curing for about 3-4 weeks now and its turning into something special. a nice smooth smoke that has killer bag appeal, smells so sweet, and has a tangy goodness about it. my taller pheno is smelling like cat piss. but in such a good way. after removing maybe two nugs from a glass jar and putting them into a plastic baggy, the flavors begin to come forward. an intense smell of cat piss easily penetrates the plastic baggy as if the bag wasn't even there. a smell of cat piss, but in a sweet type of way. definitely a good way.

but if i take the baggy up to my nose and smell the sage nugget up close, i pick up a pepper smell. but a sweet black pepper smell. two flavors that i wouldn't expect to have combined together.

the other pheno smells even sweeter, but no pepper or cat piss smell at all. just tangy sweet mixed with a creamy french vanilla smell. it smokes just as good.

i don't really know which one i like better. they are both total keepers if you ask me. perfect in their differences and similarities. i will continue to let them cure to their best and see how it differs from this report

crw15213

Lots of good info in this thread - thanks for sharing. I just popped SAGE seeds about 2 weeks ago, and they are growing in my homemade aeroponic setup. I only popped two seeds for right now, so I'm curious to see which phenos they are.

Once they get bigger, I'll take clones from each and start them out. I may let the moms finish, but I haven't decided yet (space issues).

How sensitive were they to nutes? I've heard they can get pretty tall - did you top them or use LST?

mixin

great pics demian! how do they smell?

crw15213 - they don't seem to be too sensitive to nutes. they don't grow through the roof, but i think their size is definitely determined by their root mass at the 12 / 12 flip

mixin

Very cool. I can't wait for these to get going and finish. Kudos for the report and great pictures.

plan on holding out for 12 weeks. they smell so good when flowering. make sure you let me know how they smell during flowering for you. i bet you are going to fall in love with sage

STRAINZ

Hey Mixin, glad to see the thread alive and well! I just wanted to share some pics of some of my current projects. If u remember, I have the SAGE 'N Sweet...which is SAGE X Apollo 11. So, I'm currently growing out the s1 generation of the SAGE' N Sweet & expected to see a SAGE pheno & an Apollo pheno. Here's what I got so far at day 53...

SAGE Pheno:

Apollo Pheno:

Thanks for letting me share. Keep up the good work!

mixin

Hey Mixin, glad to see the thread alive and well! I just wanted to share some pics of some of my current projects. If u remember, I have the SAGE 'N Sweet...which is SAGE X Apollo 11. So, I'm currently growing out the s1 generation of the SAGE' N Sweet & expected to see a SAGE pheno & an Apollo pheno. Here's what I got so far at day 53...

SAGE Pheno:

Apollo Pheno:

Thanks for letting me share. Keep up the good work!

awesome! what do they smell like?

STRAINZ

Right now, the SAGE pheno smells like typical SAGE with a hint of sweet/tangy. And the Apollo pheno smells like sweet grapes...I hope it finishes like this!