What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

sage n sour pics

mixin

finally got a chance to grow out TH Seeds S.A.G.E. 'N SOUR. i can't wait to try the smoke after the cure! i am a big fan of th seeds now that i have seen their strains first hand!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

madb

based on those pics TH seeds should make you their mascot! :dance013:

:respect:

I am about to start a grow of SAGE fem and i can only hope mine turn out as good as that...

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Wow they look great, nice and chunky all covered in trichs, nice job how does it smell

mixin

Wow they look great, nice and chunky all covered in trichs, nice job how does it smell

it has a smell i cant quite place. at times my fingers smelled like grapefruit, and other times smelled like some sort of household cleaner. i cant wait to give it a nice cure!

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sounds like it will have a great smell after a good cure, but still sounds interesting now

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
i grew a pack out too....great somke for sure...and u will love the taste!!!

B.C.

Non Conformist
Veteran
Woo-hoo!

Woo-hoo!

It's hard to beat that "afghan" Sage structure, they will produce! I really dig the buzz too. Thanks fer sharin Mixin. Enjoy! BC

mixin

thanks to everyone for stopping by! i can't wait to see some different phenos of sage n sour and see just how good of one i can find.

i will have some s.a.g.e. finishing soon. it is covered with gooey trichomes and smells just like grapefruit! if it smokes half as good as it looks and smells... then i will be in love!

mixin

let it hang in the dark for four days. stem would bend but not break. jarred it and waited overnight. the next morning the buds softened up and the smell was crazy! can't really describe the smell except it is like a fresh type of cleaning liquid. a smell that pulls you forward to try to figure out what you were smelling. not fruity or sweet, more like a light chemical smell. not a repulsive smell at all though. its only been in the jar for 24 hours and i have a feeling that it is going to really cure into a keeper. the nugs are very chunky too!

so far the first smoke tests (i definately had to try this out before the cure!!!) and it is a very "up" high. makes my forehead tingle nicely and seems to give me energy to get things done! pretty smooth smoke even with such a short dry time so far. i really can't wait to see how good it blazes after the cure!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

mixin

macros showed about 50/50 clear/amber. i will try to post some tomorrow. smoked a little more tonight and it definitely gets me where i need to be.

Latest posts

Latest posts