What's new

Texas growers unite

keeko

how bad did your bong break, did it shatter or did it have a nice clean break? they do a great job at re-blowing pieces together at The Glassy Knoll on south 1st street

shiggs

It's got a long hair lined running crack and actually broke a small triangle section of glass out. I was going to try and salvage the top section but didnt have any mapp gas. I guess I will give them a call and see what they can do to fix it. Thanks for the heads up.

EDIT: They only repair glass that was bought from them. lame :jerkit:

Last edited:

keeko

shiggs said:
It's got a long hair lined running crack and actually broke a small triangle section of glass out. I was going to try and salvage the top section but didnt have any mapp gas. I guess I will give them a call and see what they can do to fix it. Thanks for the heads up.

EDIT: They only repair glass that was bought from them. lame :jerkit:
no way, that is lame. they would probably get more business if they branched out. oh well, good luck shiggs.

Movintarget said:
Morning all,
Take a look at MOD's Menage a Trois at seedbay for $20.00 plus $5.00 for shipping. I ordered a pack this morning based on this thread...... http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=92410&page=1&pp=15....I'll let you know it runs....Take care

Hey movin, if I could ask a stupid question--where do you get your money orders at? I just "won" two auctions, and was curious...not much in the way of instructions, and I assume they need international money orders?

shiggs

I went through the faqs and they will accept any money order, at least that is what im going to do. Just head down the the gas station and pick up a money order and ship it off. If you overnight your money they will send a second pack of freebies.

Erestese

I feel like such a turd out of 10 seeds I got from a friend of mine only 3 germed and are getting transplanted once they show roots. HOPEFULLY! I can get a girl this time.

M

Movintarget

Afternoon all,

Please read the following concerning Seedbay FAQ's......http://www.seedbay.com/index.php?a=1028&b=10141

shiggs....I was looking at the godberry also till I saw the thread that I listed. Looks like MOD is gonna be in CTX......

On The BBC.......You can pick up a money order just about anyware....Here is the price breakdown of shipping using the post office,
I paid $11.80 for postage to the UK...I can't see paying up to $52.00 for overnight (1-3 days) My next order gets a .94 cent stamp. Did you get the beans that you orered?

Products (Show Dimensions) Estimated Delivery Time* Post Office Price Online Price
Global Express Guaranteed® (GXG)
See Service Guide Before Mailing 1 - 3 Days $52.00 $46.80
USPS GXG™ Envelopes 1 - 3 Days $38.95 $35.06
Express Mail® International 5 Days $25.95 $23.87
Express Mail® International Flat-Rate Envelope 5 Days $25.95 $23.87
Priority Mail® International 6 - 10 Days $24.00 $22.80
Priority Mail® International Flat-Rate Envelope 6 - 10 Days $11.95 $11.35
First-Class Mail® International Letter Varies $0.94

OK...well the C99's have finally poked their heads up, along with the Citral & Blue Mystic....

I missed the FAQ about accepting any money order...my bad. Thanks for the replies.

No, my first two orders with other seedbanks have never got here. The first seedbank offered me a £10 discount to "make up for it", which works out to about $18, so I gave it a shot. I had used a fake name on the first order. I got high, said "fuck it" and used my real name on the second order. That was last week, so we're counting.

The other seedbank just completely failed, and it was a lot more money, so that one hurts.

My third order (I MUST quit getting on the internet when stoned) was with PlanetSkunk, which I've heard good things about. We'll see. Everything "real" on the order.

And then there is my current wins with seedbay....I'll get the money order in the mail tomorrow.

Somehow, from all of this, I'm hoping for something to run my first grow with!

The good news this weekend--I smoked something in Austin the girl called "raspberry." It tasted kind of minty to me, and had a zooming up high on it. She said he had it Fed Ex'd to her from Cali....wow.

Last edited:

tequila_sunrise

is the underground still running? havent been on in ages, love to catch up with you guys.

Just an update: Moved out to california, now doin it legal!

growDaddy

did everyone have a good labor day? was a fine day in centex

movinTarget, those c99s are looking good. good luck with them

Last edited:

casualtoker

I was in Texas Hydroponics yesterday and saw a couple newb growers drop $1,000 cash on all the wrong stuff. I was going to off my assistance but wasn't sure if they'd take it the right way.. Ohh well best of luck to them.

Erestese

casualtoker said:
I was in Texas Hydroponics yesterday and saw a couple newb growers drop $1,000 cash on all the wrong stuff. I was going to off my assistance but wasn't sure if they'd take it the right way.. Ohh well best of luck to them.

I probably wouldn't buy from TH again as the price on everything in the store was a bit high and they weren't pricing stuff based on the website. In fact there is no coordination between the site and the clerk at the North Austin location.

BTW, my planetskunk beans came in, already. That is under one week. Be a bit forewarned--the stealth was a bit questionable to me...but what the hell, after striking out with Dr. Chronic and SensibleSeeds, I finally have some beans.

They also threw in a freeibe pack of something called "wanda," which may be good for my first grow, since I have nothing really vested in them.

i'mbacc

Hey guys and girls it's been a minute but I have been trying to get my grow op on the up and up.
I got the ph up and down from TH for 15 bucks and it worked just fine after two adjustments. I have them under 2 twenty watt agrosun flouros and the lighting from the window.

M

Movintarget

Good day,
Let's see, repotted all the little sprouts...2 C99's...2 Blue Mystic...2 Citral...the next couple of weeks am in a holding pattern till I can sex what I have...have a safe one.

growDaddy......Thanks, It looks like out of 5, 2 are going to make it. I repotted today, so we'll see how it goes......

casualtoker/Erestese... I went to one of their stores with a fist full of money and they wanted to show their ars...so I use a different hydro company, on south congress...a lot more friendly.....

On The BBC...Congrats, :jump: