What's new

Testers: (Sherb ix x Biker Kush)

nickman

Veteran
How’s the stretch so far?

They’re about halfway through week six of flowering now...
They stretched about a foot and a half on average between them all...
I bent and pinched a bunch of tops so that helped a lot...!!!...

They all seem to be doing pretty good...

I can’t imagine them going longer than ten weeks though...
a few look pretty close to the finish line... I’m hoping...!!!... in a couple weeks...!!!...

I can’t wait to try them out...

How did yours end up turning out??? I remember you saying that yours had dried too fast for your liking...!!!...

I hope they turned out ok for you buddy...

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I'll tell ya the 2 outdoor ones I ran I've had the buds curing and sampled some the other day and really good. I had a longer stretchy plant that I think the best, but also got a shorter pheno that might be a bit tastier. I can't wait to pop the other 8!!! Indoors this mounth sometime I get my grow room back together!!!. Nickman damn fine work you do!!! Very fine grower

nickman

Veteran
I'll tell ya the 2 outdoor ones I ran I've had the buds curing and sampled some the other day and really good. I had a longer stretchy plant that I think the best, but also got a shorter pheno that might be a bit tastier. I can't wait to pop the other 8!!! Indoors this mounth sometime I get my grow room back together!!!. Nickman damn fine work you do!!! Very fine grower

How many different phenos have you found those 3 Nick?? Beautiful buds you run every time :tiphat:

Thanks, I really appreciate the kind words...!!!...
I do what I can do with what I’ve got, ya know...!!!...

Pheno wise, I’d say that there’s about three or four different pheno’s I’m thinking by how they all look now... but, they’re gonna start really showing what differences there is between them in the next week or so...
we’ll see what’s up soon enough...!!!...

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Thanks, I really appreciate the kind words...!!!...
I do what I can do with what I’ve got, ya know...!!!...

Pheno wise, I’d say that there’s about three or four different pheno’s I’m thinking by how they all look now... but, they’re gonna start really showing what differences there is between them in the next week or so...
we’ll see what’s up soon enough...!!!...

Yea I saved 8 seeds for my upcoming indoor grow and popped the 2 for outdoors that were fems. Good luck and thanks!:tiphat:

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I gotta stop coming in here and looking at these pics brother.

I keep flip flopping on my next grow because of these flowers you're growing. They look fantastic.

I keep thinking I'm all set to run the strawberry glue. But now those Karma beans I have are starting to speak to me - "We want to grow!"

nickman

Veteran
Wouaw looks really nice Nickman, great job!

Cant wait to see the color in the fading time :peacock:
Thanks OG.naj, yeah I can’t wait either... the #2 plant looks like she’s only gonna need another week - week and a half at most...!!!...

I gotta stop coming in here and looking at these pics brother.

I keep flip flopping on my next grow because of these flowers you're growing. They look fantastic.

I keep thinking I'm all set to run the strawberry glue. But now those Karma beans I have are starting to speak to me - "We want to grow!"

I’m telling you brother, karma has the best genetics in seed form that I’ve ever ran... especially his biker Kush... the biker Kush male that he uses for his crosses is such a friggn stud...!!!...

Have you ever seen him... ?...

When growing with such tried and true genetics it just makes it that much easier to grow nice killer plants, ya know...!!!...

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I’m telling you brother, karma has the best genetics in seed form that I’ve ever ran... especially his biker Kush... the biker Kush male that he uses for his crosses is such a friggn stud...!!!...

Have you ever seen him... ?...

When growing with such tried and true genetics it just makes it that much easier to grow nice killer plants, ya know...!!!...

Can't say I have seen him.

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
This one?

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
Update cont: 7.5 weeks 12/12

Update cont: 7.5 weeks 12/12

#1 cont...
picture.php

#1 and #3 to the left...
picture.php

#1 and #2 to the left...
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

nickman

Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

So it looks as if this run will be coming to its end shortly...!!!...

The #1 plant and the #2 plant both look like they’ll be done first out of the bunch...!!!... I’ll most likely harvest one of them at 60 days and let the other go to 63-65 days...!!!...

Then I will play the rest by eye...!!!...
but, I can’t see any of these plants taking longer than 70 days ...!!!...

Latest posts

Latest posts