What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Testers: (Sherb ix x Biker Kush)

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Damn.

There’s something about those flowers. I’d be inclined to to call the hybrid - ‘There’s something about Sherb’.

Second time in 2 days congratulating you on lovely flowers, nickman. Good job.
Lovely hybrid Karma.

nickman

Veteran
Damn.

There’s something about those flowers. I’d be inclined to to call the hybrid - ‘There’s something about Sherb’.

Second time in 2 days congratulating you on lovely flowers, nickman. Good job.
Lovely hybrid Karma.

Wouaw Nickname, impressive grow man! Beautiful and colorful flower! Nice job!!

Thank again guys... really appreciate it...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Here’s a bottom branch that was pretty much hanging on the floor...!!!...

picture.php
picture.php

This stuff is fire ...!!!...

Alpen rock

Fantastic job on these Nickman:peacock:!!
the plant loved life from the beg to the end:tiphat: its crazy how fast they triggered flowering and stacked straight away

Can't wait to read the schmoke report!!

Thks for sharing

nickman

Veteran
Solid results there mate! Looking very chunky
Thanks mr. brunch ...!!!...

Fantastic job on these Nickman:peacock:!!
the plant loved life from the beg to the end:tiphat: its crazy how fast they triggered flowering and stacked straight away

Can't wait to read the schmoke report!!

Thks for sharing
Oh yes, that was one of the things I was very happy and surprised about... if I remember correctly, they started growing actual flowers the first week of 12/12...

Then just stacked the whole time...!!!...

Most strains don’t really start growing actual flowers until the second sometimes even the third week of 12/12...

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Great work man, I'm busting up a nice dark green bud of the Sherb x biker right now!!! I've got 4 in Veg right now but haven't determined sex yet. I'll probably get males this time lol, I was 2 for 2 on the outdoor ones I did. Got 5 Headbanger and 4 Melons I'm gonna check for sex!!!! Hopefully get me a fem or so to clone from!!! Great thread

nickman

Veteran
Great work man, I'm busting up a nice dark green bud of the Sherb x biker right now!!! I've got 4 in Veg right now but haven't determined sex yet. I'll probably get males this time lol, I was 2 for 2 on the outdoor ones I did. Got 5 Headbanger and 4 Melons I'm gonna check for sex!!!! Hopefully get me a fem or so to clone from!!! Great thread

Thanks man ...!!!...

Hope you get a few more girls... I’d personally love to grow this line again...!!!... it was that good I thought...!!!...

Karma knows what he’s doing and it shows in his lines ...!!!...
I’ve still got that pack of Tha Melon to dive into next I guess ...!!!... Probably find some fire in those too... :dance013:...

B

bench warmer

Excellent job nickman! Very dense looking columns. Hope it slam dunks in the potency department.

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
I've been smoking on the last jar of the shorter pheno I had and I'm kinda thinking I like it better. There's not much difference, both pheno I found so far are really good. I've got 3-4 vegging I think are gonna be males, but hopefully not. I got lucky with some fems outdoors, so the male ratio is just even lol. I'll probably have to start more seeds if I don't get a female. At first I kinda liked the lankier pheno, but now this short pheno seems to smoke good. It might have a more kinda creamy like flavor.

Liamp1603

So glad I got a pack of these coming thru the post ..... hope I get to grow them as good as you have absolute monsters you've got there

Latest posts

Latest posts