What's new

Testers: (Sherb ix x Biker Kush)

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Here's the 2 Biker x Sherb I grew outdoors and Tha Melon in seperate pick. I started them late and was just aiming for a lil holiday smoke, and plan to run these indoors when I start back indoors soon!!!! the last pics are the melon

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
The 2 Biker x Sherb are the first 2 pics. One pheno was more lanky than the other. And the Melon is the last 2 pics. Like I said just a late start and not expecting them to get very big. I had a The Melon male I pollinated a few things with on some bottom branches. Also got to pollinate The Melon together!!! Can't wait to start indoors running these!!!!

nickman

Veteran
It sound's like you found 1 of each parent so far.
:dance013:...

Healty garden here, your plants looks very happy!
Thanks Naj...!!!...

Plant structure is similar to my MindBoggle x NYCD. I think your leaves are a touch narrower though.

They look awesome and happy.
Thanx Got_Bud?... they’re making me happy as well...!!!...

nice lush and healthy, nice work
Thanx Tom...

Great work nickman, they are looking great.
Thank u Bmac1... Great genetics make it so much easier...!!!...

Happy looking plants. Glad you're stretch didn't take over where they were a little big at the flip
Thanks, yeah I was a little nervous at first but we made out just fine...!!!...

very nice looking forward to a nice report on purple sherb OG type smoke.

AV
Thanks aquavitae, I’ll be sure to give one when everything is all said and done...!!!...

I can smell them from here. Nice skills you got there nickman.
Thanks tokinblackguy, the room smells so good when I enter...!!!...

thats a happy bunch of ladies stinkin up the place lol
That’s right chuck, stinking up the place is right...!!!... thanks man...

The 2 Biker x Sherb are the first 2 pics. One pheno was more lanky than the other. And the Melon is the last 2 pics. Like I said just a late start and not expecting them to get very big. I had a The Melon male I pollinated a few things with on some bottom branches. Also got to pollinate The Melon together!!! Can't wait to start indoors running these!!!!
Dam, that Tha Melon looks real nice... I’ll be running those in the near future... I haven’t seen too many reports on Tha Melon but what I have seen makes me want to run them more and more...!!!...

Thank you everyone...!!!...

I’ve actually still got two more females that are still vegging... they got a bit root bound for a little while along with some other plants in veg but they are all getting back in good health and I’ll be flowering the two remaining females in a few days along with four Old Family Purple F2’s (r) and three Snausages (OG Kush x Chem91) ...!!!...

I still can’t believe that I got 8 females outta 8 seeds that popped...!!!...

og.naj

Hello Nickman, i cant respond below my picture from my SourDbx2 album where you ask me the question so i respond here... just to say that i take out all the male flower of the bag. I just use the bag to shake well all the flower and after i let the pollent dry properly ;-)

I dont know how i cant respond you directly below my picture... maybe you know?

nickman

Veteran
Hello Nickman, i cant respond below my picture from my SourDbx2 album where you ask me the question so i respond here... just to say that i take out all the male flower of the bag. I just use the bag to shake well all the flower and after i let the pollent dry properly ;-)

I dont know how i cant respond you directly below my picture... maybe you know?

Yeah, I think all u can do to respond to those would be a pm....

nickman

Veteran
Update: week five of 12/12...

Update: week five of 12/12...

Ok so things are starting to really pick up now with the smells and resin content... very sticky too...!!!...

So far it seems like the two plants in the front #’s 1 and 2 are stacking the most... I don’t know if it’s because I’ve been hanging that 55 watt LED bulb in front of them or what but me likey...!!!...

5 weeks 12/12
Room shot...
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

og.naj

Yeah, I think all u can do to respond to those would be a pm....

When i try to send you PM she say me that [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]i dont have the permission[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] to access this page because i dont [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]have the required amount of posts to access this feature... :biggrin:
[/FONT][/FONT]
So i must wait to can edit my post and send PM...

Beautiful jungle here, your plants looks very good!

Have a nice day mate
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]

nickman

Veteran
Nice busy looking canopy mate, lovely stuff
Thanks mr.brunch...

When i try to send you PM she say me that [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]i dont have the permission[/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] to access this page because i dont [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]have the required amount of posts to access this feature... :biggrin:
[/FONT][/FONT]
So i must wait to can edit my post and send PM...

Beautiful jungle here, your plants looks very good!

Have a nice day mate
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT][/FONT]
[/FONT]
Thanks man...

I’m almost positive that you need at least 50 posts to send private messages and to be able to edit your posts...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Looking great in there, weeks 5 thru 8 are my favorite. Love watching them blow up.

Yeah me too...
weeks 5-8 are when they start showing the different traits and expressions...!!!...

Some people like to watch the stretching period...

I think most plants just look very similar during the first few weeks with the white hairs and all that...

Now is when I get to see the real differences in each of them...

As of right now, I’m liking #’s 1,2,5 and 6...!!!...

Thanks buddy’. . .