What's new

Testers: (Sherb ix x Biker Kush)

Blazeee

Veteran
Those buds look stellar and some huge colas! What kind of smells are they putting out?

After seeing your pics I definitely need to get some karma packs in the seed stash.

Great work Nickman!

nickman

Veteran
Great job nickman, look at those clubs. They look quite dense too.
Thanks Bmac1, yeah this cross puts out some fatty buds... very very dense... if conditions weren’t right, I’d worry about bud rot a little...

Just excellence.

Lovely plants, they also look quit uniform?

Also great job on the photos, perfect for getting the right impressions.
Thank you KleinerVogel, I appreciate the kind words ...!!!...

Chunky towers right there!
Lovely stuff mate :tiphat:
:tiphat:... right back at ya !!! Chunky is right mr.b ...!!!...

Those buds look stellar and some huge colas! What kind of smells are they putting out?

After seeing your pics I definitely need to get some karma packs in the seed stash.

Great work Nickman!
Thanks Blazeee, yeah I’m very happy with the size of these buds on these plants... Smells of OG Dankness with some musty strawberry ice cream and a little berry here and there...

Yeah, if you’ve never tried anything from Karma Genetics than you really should give his stuff a try... I have enjoyed everything I’ve ever grown from him... He has some really unique cannabis and knows what he’s doing when it comes to breeding plants...!!!...
He’s also a nice guy as well...

nickman

Veteran
Update: week 10 ...!!!...

Update: week 10 ...!!!...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

There’s plenty more to this plant, I just couldn’t get a good shot...!!!...

nickman

Veteran
Continued...

Continued...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

This one has its fan leaves almost black with the buds also turning purple in spots.... seems like this one leans more to the Sherbert side...

I’ll probably harvest #3 today or tomorrow and then harvest #’s 5 & 6 closer to 11 weeks... They are all ready though...!!!...

I’m VERY IMPRESSED with these testers... They all came out great looking and smelling...!!!...
The little bit I have smoked so far is just what the doctor ordered...!!!... lol.

:tiphat:... thanks again Karma for breeding the dank...!!!...
I’d love to grow more of these... turned out to be a great cross...

I haven’t found NOT ONE male flower throughout the entire grow...!!!...
These seem like they’d be great for beginners as well as seasoned growers alike...!!!...

I did nothing special but give them only water the entire grow...
They got a top dress at week three of 12/12...

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This is precisely why Karma is King. Great work in here!!! You have some dank to smoke report on soon!

nickman

Veteran
Update: #3 pre harvest shots...

Update: #3 pre harvest shots...

#3 turned out to yield great... they all look like they’re gonna yield really nice though...!!!...

Pre harvest shots at 72 days...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great googily moogily. You did an amazing job on those my friend.

Those White Romulan x Biker Kush seeds I have are definitely up next in my grow room.

Need to get on that Karma train...