What's new

T5 Club... Show Us Your Stuff...

You guys giving me hope lol I'm doing a plant start to finish under 8 bulb 2' t5. 5 gal hydro, very curious to see power of these all the way through first time with t5

Lyfespan

Nice my buddy just got some of those and he's very happy with them so far.

So far only bad feedback with these things seems to be from 2 groups,

Group one doesn't have enough ceiling height, and group two don't know how to work the cloud system.

I have 16' ceilings and some networking knowledge so...

Lyfespan

You guys giving me hope lol I'm doing a plant start to finish under 8 bulb 2' t5. 5 gal hydro, very curious to see power of these all the way through first time with t5

Just look for the right lamps for flowering, ie, 2300-2700k, 10,000k, and UVB, a mix would be best

Lyfespan

Beast mode lol I'm in a 3x3 tent so the 2' 8 bulb fits nice, only over 1 plant that's getting "main lined" so won't have much of a canopy to penetrate through

Oh yeah smart to only run one plant, it's perfect, just be sure to keep the fixture 3-4 inches off the canopy the whole time.

Croptober

I've heard many people say you cant grow the dank with T5's. I beg to differ.

Gods gift x OG18 #1
attachment.php

attachment.php

Gods gift x OG18 #2
attachment.php

attachment.php

Gods gift x OG18 #3
attachment.php

PetFlora

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Buy My 432w Bad Boy

Buy My 432w Bad Boy

Don't get me wrong it's a great light.

However, I have been fortunate to get hooked up with a couple led manufacturers who send me panels

So my Quantum Bad Boy is gathering dust. Also have a bunch of tubes. I'm in S Florida

bluespicker

Hey ZZ or anyone else, a little help please. I have a 6 tube t5, what would the best size tent to use? The fixture measures 46.5" x 18".
Great looking ladies everyone.

Latest posts

Latest posts