What's new

T5 Club... Show Us Your Stuff...

CaStoner

Nothing special, just hydro side lighting helps. I only grew 2 plants so I tried and get them as large as possible before the flip. I flip the largest at 4 foot. I checked out your grow awesome job. I have HPS system but just trying to save on Electricity..
picture.php

Epod

well u r doing a fine job there :O) thanks for checking out my grow :O) I am just trying to sort out a few new things here like were to put the probe of my new fan controller tried a few place's and get different temps witch affect the fans speed and room temp I move the probe and temp gauge together but at a loss at to were is the best place :O(

ZZTops

Veteran
Good Work Gentlemen...

I'm between crops right now as I meet a new lady and I'm a little Busy chasing Tang...:tiphat:

I will be back tho, so keep posting..."-)

Stonedasarock

Right now I'm currently able to use a 250w HPS in my bedroom veg tent. In the summer, I don't think this will be nearly as pleasant.

http://www.amazon.com/EnviroGro-FLT24-4-Tube-Fixture-Included/dp/B002JQBQZQ/ref=cm_cd_al_qh_dp_i

I'm thinking this T5 fixture would be a decent replacement for my 2x3 tent. My understanding is that the only use I'll get light wise is directly beneath. I'd only be losing 6 inches each way, I think, so that wouldn't be too bad. Surely the T5 would produce a bit less heat? This will be to house 4 moms or so, smaller plants vegged in 6 inch x 6 inch pots, and a small bubble cloner. Thanks in advance.

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
4 x 24w is what I use in my own mother cabinet. I can keep 8 plants comfortably under that fixture. I've stretched it out to the occasional 9 or 10 and it was still alright. Yes, you are going to have a 6 inch perimeter around the entire garden that won't be getting the direct light, but branches that hang out into that space will still be fine. You will certainly notice a difference in temperature due to the less wattage. Also the bulbs don't radiate heat as far away as HPS do, so you can keep the plants closer.

Stonedasarock

4 x 24w is what I use in my own mother cabinet. I can keep 8 plants comfortably under that fixture. I've stretched it out to the occasional 9 or 10 and it was still alright. Yes, you are going to have a 6 inch perimeter around the entire garden that won't be getting the direct light, but branches that hang out into that space will still be fine. You will certainly notice a difference in temperature due to the less wattage. Also the bulbs don't radiate heat as far away as HPS do, so you can keep the plants closer.

Great to hear! I'm going to have to put an order in then. Thanks.

D

DLOC

hi again
I am going to REVEG my c99 under T5
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I am using my clone box
picture.php

On the left Pineapple pheno (fast flowering)
on the right christmas tree pheno (fast)
picture.php

DrFever

Veteran
hey all 66 watts of sun blaster never grew with this little of power but really amazed two 24 " and one 18" T5 Ho 48 days from actual germinating seeds :laughing:

Attachments

• IMG797.jpg
    IMG797.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG796.jpg
    IMG796.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG794.jpg
    IMG794.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG788.jpg
    IMG788.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 21

ZZTops

Veteran
I'm Back...!

Things are going well with the new Lady so throw two Vortex Bonsai moms it to veg and see how it goes...

Snowing Heavy here in Colorado...

picture.php

picture.php

Lyfespan

Kicking ass with my T-5s, girls are now getting out of control, desperately need my bloom room done these girls are gonna be way big mommies. Sativas are getting to the 3' mark most of the indicas are now 2'.

I don't skimp on the light girls have been under at least 350watts since seed, first wave popped on 12/28/14, and we have popped 4 waves each a week apart.

I wish I had more light to give these veggers too they take it all. image.jpg