What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

T-Shirt Design Contest

eskimo

Veteran
5862Ohne_Titel-2-med.jpg

5862Ohne_Titel-3-med.jpg

i know it after 4.20 had some trouble with uploading hope youz like them thou

wishes
:)

Last edited:
G

Afternoon, meeting went very well this morning and made it back to town sooner then i thought. As for the time line. I know there are members from around the world, but if you noticed my post. 4:20 EST. EST, means my time. Eastern Standard Time Zone, so really if you think about it. Some members will actually get more time. Sorry, it's got to end at my time of 4:20 Eastern Standard Time. Thanks and looking forward to all the great art work.
Good Luck,
BG

G

One hour and counting. It's now down to the wire, so get those art works in or your going to miss out.
Have fun,
BG

G

Thread Close. No more art works

It's 4:20 EST Now. Do you know where your Bong is! I will be back in alittle bit to post the winner's.
Thanks all,
BG

Xdox

WHEW that means i literally made it in by the hair, boy was that stressful. Time to go blaze a bowl, and one more thing goodluck everyone, everyones entrys looked great! Good luck again. Peace :sasmokin:

G

Thank You

First, i'd like to thank Gypsy for letting me run this contest and everyone that entered the contest. There was alot of great art work posted and alot of hard work done. It was really hard for me to make my final choice. Everyone had some great ideal's and skills. I'm very happy with all the results and all the members being so friendly with each other. Everyone did a great job keeping the thread very friendly and fun. My main goal was to find alittle help with me getting a logo for my shirt, and also having a contest that a few members could win some stuff and everyone have a great time at the same time. Well i guess enough talking, because i'm sure some of you are already saying. "WHO WON", lolol

Winner's

First Place goes to "Foz"
704BB.jpg

Second Place goes to "Xdox"
shittt.jpg

Third Place goes to "Ruosk"
varit4.png

I'd like to Congrat's our winner's and i wish i could have picked more winner's. There where a few that were running pretty close, but i just couldn't pick them all. I'll like to thank everyone again that posted their work. There will be some other contest that will be different so others will have a better chance at winning. Not going to keep running a logo contest to make it fair for others to have a chance to win something also. I'd like to thanks everyone for all their hard work. Well, everyone take care and stay safe

Winner's
I will PM you soon about how to go about spending your winning prize.

Take care all,
BG

Last edited:
G

Sorry guys, wish i could have picked them all. Not to worry, there will be other contest and differnt types. I'll also be picking tester's for seeds later on down the road, so hit me up later on. No worries, plenty of cool stuff will be giving out. Will be running a contest for my book also. Free copy of the book and some t-shirts. So, stick around and you might win some other gear. Thanks for playing everyone and I hope everyone had some fun.
Take care all,
BG

GOATNUTS

radium-, goatnuts we tried :) haha
we almost had it lol...

GoldDustWomen said:
Sorry guys, wish i could have picked them all. Not to worry, there will be other contest and differnt types. I'll also be picking tester's for seeds later on down the road, so hit me up later on. No worries, plenty of cool stuff will be giving out. Will be running a contest for my book also. Free copy of the book and some t-shirts. So, stick around and you might win some other gear. Thanks for playing everyone and I hope everyone had some fun.
Take care all,
BG

will you maybe have a contest for some seeds also??? would sure like to test some out...

G

GOATNUTS said:
radium-, goatnuts we tried :) haha
we almost had it lol...

will you maybe have a contest for some seeds also??? would sure like to test some out...

HELL YES, when the time comes. I'll be having a few contest for some seeds also. Lots to come when i start to get back in business. I know its hard to wait. I've been waiting over two years now and things are just now starting to come together. There will be seeds, shirts, books, and some other gear. Just got to get back on my feet. Stay around and you'll see some cool stuff.
Thanks again,
BG

GOATNUTS

GoldDustWomen said:
HELL YES, when the time comes. I'll be having a few contest for some seeds also. Lots to come when i start to get back in business. I know its hard to wait. I've been waiting over two years now and things are just now starting to come together. There will be seeds, shirts, books, and some other gear. Just got to get back on my feet. Stay around and you'll see some cool stuff.
Thanks again,
BG

sounds great! i'll be around...

HOT CARGO

The Best Is Yet To Come
Veteran
hehe

congrats to the winners ,very nice work in deed
spend your prize $$ wisely,hehe

peace

2buds

Congrats to FOZ, you really took what BG Seeds asked for and made it a reality. Everyone else deserves much respect for their efforts and originality. Great contest GDW, the amount of respect shown between members just shows how this place is getting back to what I remember when I joined. Best to all.

Latest posts

Latest posts