What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

T-Shirt Design Contest

Foz

head inna bag
:woohoo:
Good way to start the day! :D
Thanks GDW!!!! And thanks everyone for kind words. :smile:
:wave:

G

Afternoon everyone and are winner's. Funds and Passwords have been sent out Global Express and should be there in a few days. I also contacted Gypsy to let him know funds are in route and also he should be getting some orders from our winner's. Thanks everyone for all your hard work. Talk care and keep an eye out for the next contest. I'm going to think alittle bit about the next one and will post when i'm ready for the next one.
Take care all,
BG

Ruosk

Best man won, congratulations Fez!

Thanks for the prize GDW, just rolling up some Sensistar and thinking about how to spend it. If you're going to have shirts made with all winning designs, could it be possible to have one of those?

C

Chamba

Saigon Sally?

hmmmm.......I don't want to be seen as a stickler for details here ...but the three winners all obviously illustrate a Vietnamese theme....the backgrounds, the garb they wear and conical hats ..even the beards..are not Thai or Bangkok related in any way...

Last edited:

Xdox

well she requested that if possilbe the logo look like the guy in the picture she had, I know what I did was just try to draw as close to that guy as possilbe, then I just did my own little thing with the background and all.

G

WOW, been busy and what do i see. People knit picking each other. Who gives a flying frog. I asked for a logo with what i wanted and i got it. I'm happy with what i got and i gave a pick of what i was looking for. If it's a vietnamese style hat and such. Sorry, but it will stay and stand as is. It's a logo for a pack of seeds. I don't see the big deal. I'm sure i can find a Thai person whereing one of those style hats. Please, don't get out of hand in this thread. Take care all and thanks again
BG

HarryNugz

Bangkok Bobby?

Bangkok Bobby?

Don't want to be seen as a stickler but.....the three winners all obviously illustrate a male! Just kidding cuz all three winners deserve to be picked. These are some pretty cool pics for a seed pack design or t-shirt. I'll wait in line for the items to come out but pleeeease put a small logo on front and the larger print on the back! Just a suggestion to ponder.

G

HarryNugz said:
Don't want to be seen as a stickler but.....the three winners all obviously illustrate a male! Just kidding cuz all three winners deserve to be picked. These are some pretty cool pics for a seed pack design or t-shirt. I'll wait in line for the items to come out but pleeeease put a small logo on front and the larger print on the back! Just a suggestion to ponder.

Good point, but i'm looking for a asian farmer type guy. I guess everyone is looking to depend into the design, but one thing. "I'M" HAPPY, with the design. lolol, jokin. Everyone did a outstanding job with all their designs. As for the shirts. The back will have the main logo, large and in the front on the pocket. I'm thinking two large BG letter's and seed co. below the BG letter's on the front pocket. Since i'm going with the pocket t-shirts. I might as well put something on the pocket. Thanks again all and take care. Love the design of Bangkok Bob, lolololol.
Later all,
BG

G

420KushMaster said:
Gold why you want that?

i didnt know you were into that type of stuff....lol peace

You didn't know i was into T-shirts! lolol. Other shirts to come also. Stay tunes for alot of gear once everything is lined up. I heard seedbay was going to be up very soon and running. I'll make sure to get some shirts there for those wanting them.
Take care

guineapig

Veteran
I just found this thread, but let me say how impressed i am with ICers artistic talents!!

All of you are super-awesome image makers!!!!! I am so proud of all of you!!!

:ying: kind regards from yer pal the guineapig :ying:

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
is the contest still going on??

im making a drawing....ill scan it soon..i hope its still useful...

Bless.

Wam

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

well...ill post it anyways...

i dont care...lol...

now i know that the contest is over...so I wont start writing the words...ill opost it unfinished...

hehe

Wam

G

hahahah.... nice pic wamen... would love to see it finished :yoinks: :chin:

Last edited:
G

WAMEN said:

:joint: hehe...shame that ive read this thread too damn late....

:bat:

maybe next time.. :)

Wam

Hey Wamen, sorry you didn't see the thread sooner. Nice picture you got there. I'll be having some other contest coming up. Just got to tie up some loose ends and then i'll get another contest approved. Not to worry, more contest to come.
Thanks and take care,
BG

Latest posts

Latest posts