What's new

Swedish Guerilla Grow 2010 (Lat. 59)

kane5

Looks good m8, i will place my Thypoon plants outside in 2 weeks.
Go lat.59, we hope for great weather this summer man like last year :)

2cb

i am at 60deg N latitude myself :) in Anchorage, Alaska. i haven't tried outdoor growing, but i would like to in 2010. i currently grow a variable mix of BubbleGum x (NL#5 x Haze) indoors, and got some "Rotten C99" seeds a few weeks ago, which i plan to seed and clone. i would be interested in swapping with anyone that has some good outdoor beans for 60deg N latitude, and look forward to seeing the results! i might try to get some "Guerilla Gold" - but that might take a while. does anyone think "Guerilla Gold" can be beat fror 60deg N latitude? btw, i registered just for this thread. most people where i live say cannabis can't be grown outdoors, but i'd like to prove them wrong. i have ZERO interest in Ruderalis hybrids, although i got a free pack of "Diesel Ryder" that i am sprouting. freeze here happens late September, early October. so the only outdoor growing months are Jun/Jul/Aug/Sep. and we got 20 hours of sunlight in Jun/Jul which gradually tapers off until only 4 hours around late Dec. so, i need something that flowers with a lot of daylight, and ripens fast, hopefully with good potency.

Koi

I thank you all my fellow growers for the comments. It's really appreciated.

I moved two of my prevegged plants outdoor. Though I severely broke their stems. Hopefully they will still heal up and be able to grow big.
Otherwise I'll have to top them and hope for a good yield anyway.

Any suggestions?

The left one on these pictures are a Swiss Outdoor Mix plant, and the right one is a Thyphoon from my 08 harvest.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The Thai (supposedly) and Thyphoon plants are thriving, some are not growing well due to the drought and heat they face on that cliff side. Sun from early morning to late evening. I won't water them more then necessary though.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I have dammed up my spot at the waters edge. Soon enough I will be able to dump some soil, lime and manure there.
It's still flooded by 2-10 cm of water, so I don't know how fast it will dry. But it will be soon a feeling tells me.

Peace, and chill with some smoke in the sun. :tiphat:

Koi

Finally I got my ass off the chair.

Now 8 of 12 are placed on the last of the spots. And the largest one.
I've got a mix of strains here.

The strains are:
Thyphoon (From my outdoor plants 08)
viking x (b3n7 erdpurt x royal dane)
(early durban x lowryder) x afghani erdpurt
(guerilla gold x danish passion) f3
Swiss Outdoor Mix (freebies)
And one Deep Chunk x (Eroc x Danish Passion F2)

picture.php

picture.php

:plant grow:

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Very nice work koi. I'll be checking this thread out more. :) Those plants that got snapped should come back just fine. I've had plants that were in worse shape starting off that came out very nice. Good luck

Koi

That's caused by light deprivation. Most of the plants went over the lamp quite long ago and has not got much light at all.

Check out the thread in 2-4 weeks and they will look a lot better.

By the way I will probably plant out the remaining for plants today.

Best of luck with the growing everything looks good. How do you think about growing Typhoons a bit further north? Will they be able to finish flowering?

Peace

Koi

Sir-Smoka-alot: I am sure they would. Maybe they wouldn't give you as large harvest. But I think they would finish. Otherwise they would be easy to adapt. Because of their ancestry.

Koi

All plants for this year are now outside. :tiphat:

The largest spot, has 12 plants. I think two of them are males there. Atleast one for sure. A Guerilla Gold x Danish Passion from Hybrids from Hell.

The other two prevegged plants on a separate cliff side have been severely eaten by slugs (bastards!). The plants will recover, but maybe with a slight loss in yield. As you can see I had to top one of them.

The smallest plants are feeling a heavy drought most of the time. That's the cause of the slow growth and pale leafs.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php