What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Swedish Guerilla Grow 2010 (Lat. 59)

Koi

Hey people. Another spring has arrived and it's time to start planting the seeds and start to prepare this years spots.

I am doing a guerilla grow in Sweden at latitude 59. I will grow mainly danish hybrids.

This years strains:
Thyphoon (From my outdoor plants 08)
viking x (b3n7 erdpurt x royal dane)
(early durban x lowryder) x afghani erdpurt
(guerilla gold x danish passion) f3
Swiss Outdoor Mix (freebies)
X1 (Unknown)
X2 (Unknown)

Here is a picture of the seedlings from this morning.
picture.php

D

DiiZZii3

Damn thats sick... when r u gunna put ur seedlings out? im gunna follow this fosho!

Koi

Thanks dude! I hope I can put them out in early May. Well, it will depend our their size too.
Slugs are the worst threat if you don't people in, they go hard on tender plants. That is why I don't want to risk their lifes by putting them out too small. It's better to be safe, than sorry as you all know. :/

Well, the problem is that my soil that I used to plant my sprouts in sucked anus. The roots rotted.
So half of my seeds died before they had a chance to evolve their first pair of jagged leafs.

Maybe I'll sow some more seeds later. But as you can see some survived.

Dödsknark

Hey man! I will follow this one for sure! I have planted around 90 plants. All Danish stuff as well.

What are you going to do about the slugs? I'm thinking a thick line of salt around my plot. Not sure though. How about deer and hares? I'm thinking wolf-pee.

Thanks for sharing man! :) I'm sure this will be a great show!

Koi

I don't know.. I will crush every snail I will see. Torture them violently. I am not really willing to spend money for anti slug sollutions.
I will just grow them large enough before putting them out so they can handle a few slugs.
Hares and deer are easily avoided with human urine. Just pee on the trees around your plants every visit.

Thanks, I wish you good luck too Dödsknark.
I liked your Thyphoon plants last year. You got some really nice plants back then.
Will you grow any this year too? What latitude are you at?

Dödsknark

Thanks man!

Alright then. Just gotta chug a couple of beers as I head out to my spot then :D

I'm at 55. Got a couple of Thyphoons this year as well as some Apollo11 x Thyphoon. This year will be guerilla style though. I'll probably do 2 more spots with pure Thyphoons. Just mix 100-150 liters of soil with the native soil and plant a lot of Thy seeds. Then see what happens :)

EL MACO

Hello friend, I am also un guerrilla grower, but the latitude 22 S, I will follow the development of growing guerrilla.

How are these hybrids dinnamark?

Good harvests

peace

EL MACO :wave:

Koi

Sounds like a good plan Dödsknark. Interesting with the Apollo 11 x Thyphoon hybrid. I will definitely keep my eyes on your grow.

Thanks El Maco. They are early flowering and cold resistent. They also resist mold and can handle rain pretty good in our climate.

I don't know how they would perform at your latitude.

kane5

Hi koi eller tjena,
I'm to strating a guerilla grow at lat. 59 in sweden ofc. :)
my grow will be thypoon only this year but i hope i could get some other to next seson.
Well i wish u the best and we shall all pray for the weather god's together

Fridens liljor.

blackone

Veteran
Good to see you getting started again Koi! I'll be following this one for sure - good luck with the season.

G

Guest129216

:rtfo:

This is gonna be great. I will follow your every step. Good luck with the grow!

:rtfo:

uglybunny

Love to see grows in Sweden, I visited the country when I was younger and it was great. I could only find hash while I was there though, no buds. I have fantasized about owning a summer home in the wilderness there and growing herb there. I feel like the culture is not generally accepting of cannabis though, what is your take on that? I fear harsh penalties if caught too, though I imagine as a foreigner I'd just be deported to be dealt with by my home country.

The friend I went with once tried to grow some in a secluded portion of his property, but the plants never flowered. The long Swedish summer days were too much, haha. Are auto-flowerers a requirement for growing so far north?

Good luck on your grows Swedish growers!!

Koi

Well, the climate is harsh here. But the grass roots opinion is starting to change. People are not as judging as before. You are not just a drug addict because you smoke cannabis.
But a lot of people can't see through that leaf you got stamped on your forehead.

If the law enforcement caught you being high you are faced with a fine or at the most 6 months prison. This punishment will be given to you if you have less then 59.9g or something like that.
The next sentence is called Narkotikabrott and it means you can get sentenced to up to 3 years in prison. But if you behave in the swedish prison system you get out after half the time.

No, auto-flowers are not a requirement this far north. All you have to do is to get a strain or hybrid with early enough genetics.

I guess you would need a secluded property to grow outside here. If you not grow guerilla.

Thanks for all the comments guys!

Peace

osirissmokes

Will be watching.....planting some seeds today in the skogen.....

***Do not tell a friend anything you would conceal from an enemy

Koi

Thanks Dyr, your words means much.

This is what the plants look like today. I will germinate some more seeds soon. I have lots of more Thyphoon seed. I hope I could get some Thai seeds to germinate. Acclimatized.

But my current soil is completely worthless.

picture.php

Seedling

Suscribed!! This will be interesting. I my self is far north as well and will be starting my on geurilla grow soon, 8 different auot strain and a couple of the new Super Autos. New type of autos that takes longer to finish (100 -120 day from seed) but get around 2 meters tall and can yeild 4-6 Oz dry bud. The one im grow ing is a Auto Old timers Haze. Could maybe be interesting strains for you guys.

Keep up the good work and good luck with everything.

EL MACO

Koi Hello friend thanks for Attention and thanks for the informaoes on these varieties cultivated there in its latitude, nice to know that she and the resitente fungi, very good because here where I live has a lot of rain and high humidity.

Abraoe going great following his growing guerrilla

bye :tiphat: