What's new

Swedish Guerilla Grow 2010 (Lat. 59)

Koi

Pictures that I took less than one hour ago.

They have started to smell a little.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

My largest problem is still that the spots can't be prepared yet at all. It was a late spring this year so the water levels are still high. We will see when I prepare my spots.

Peace out!

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
took a chair mate :)
your plants looks good,I'm corious to see Swedish guerrilla.
Good luck bro :wave:

Dödsknark

God damn man! They are ready to GO GO GO!!! Wish we could combine efforts... My ladies are waaaaay behind yours but my spot is perfectly prepared end ready to rock... Hope they drain quickly for you Koi. I'm out to plant this weekend although my plants are a bit too small.

Hell, some of mine will make it! (hopefully)

Good luck mate! They look bangin'

Dödsknark

By the way. A small tip.

We had two Thyphoons that were more or less accidentally topped. One at 4 or 5 nodes and another just got snapped in a storm. They were the biggest yielders of our plants. So a good tip might be to top your Thy's. At least if they are getting lots of sun.

Later dude :)

blackone

Veteran
Good luck this year!
I wonder what are those plants you're keeping in plastic bags? Looks like Salvia? Oh and the one next to it - coffee or something?

Koi

Thanks for the comments guys.

Okay, some news! A lot of plants have started to show preflowers or even flowers at this stage, even though the lamp is on 18/6. The strains must be really light sensitive.
Some males have been found.

The bad news is that my spot has eroded back to the lake. Have to find some new spot.
Need to make me some time for that.

Blackone: Yes, the two plants in plastic bags are Salvia Divinorum. The one to the left of the Salvia is an Avocado plant. Just grown for fun.

Peace.

JGP

Looking good Koi, enjoyed reading your 09 grow.
I use recycled copper wire for slug protection, i just make 4inch rings out of some strands of wire.

G

Guest129216

Good luck with your grow man.Interesting strains. I'll be tagging along:lurk:

Koi

I planted some left over plants, that I didn't have any more pots for. I took them to one of my old spots and just planted them in the soil.
It's a risky place. It has been raided by thieves before.
But it was only 6 or 7 plants that didn't get the care they deserved.

Strains: Thyphoon and Thai

Here are some pictures of them. Sorry for the bad focus on the pics.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

CtHaddock

Excellent! Hope you will find many new excellent spots before it's too late. I wish you the best of luck my friend!
:plant grow:
:smokeit:
:greenstars:

L

Lapplandish

Best of luck to you mate! And I really wish you better weather this summer :)

Fluss

Hey koi, nice garden you have there! :tiphat:

hows'it going with the salvia grow?
For how long have you had them? :)
Thinking about ordering a tube of salvia myself! im just worried about the delivery time, as i think they will die when travelling to our far country sweden, anyway.. what i wanted to ask (as your clones obv. survived) where did u order them from?

:)
Regards
Peter

(ps. I will struggle to get to the 50 post limit... so i can send you some PM's!!)

Latest posts

Latest posts