What's new

sweating without weed

devilgoob

Veteran
I sweat a lot too when I quit and not only when I go to bed. Any task will possibly make me sweat when I quit and I notice I also hold my body parts closer to my body....? hmmm lol confused.

thc43

Veteran
sweats and throws clothing Only after a decent cone while holding back a nasty cough.

B

bongoie

All comments welcome? What about the ones urging other Icmag members to commit suicide? Why stop there, homicide is only one body away. Let's not turn a weed site into a site urging people to "off themselves."
Sorry is that how you interpreted it .
I say "off with you" when all i mean is go away
And that's the way i interpreted it
I hope this was the meaning ment
If not , it's not me that's got the problem as that's a seriously stupid remark

bigdaddyc9

I'm the dude on 480mg of Oxycontin..I smoke now on the 480mg just to have some appetite and to stop puking.Opies make me hurl in such a large dose but Pain Doc scripted me this so I'm following the plan.I have fibromyalgai x myofascil pain syndrome and degenerative joint disease where I have grade 4 Chondromaltia of both knees and right hip.Bone on Bone.I feel if allowed to use pot legally ,I could drop the Oxys.As per NY MMJ bill,I'd be able to grow my own and I'd get some outstanding genetics and do it right.Too young and diabetic to have knees replaced so my Ortho guy is waiting till it gets too bad...I've already had over 8 knee surgeries alone.2 ACL and a ton of meniscus tears,as well as a lateral release of the patella.I look like Frankenstien after 13 ortho surgeries.Come on NY make it legal for me and 100's of others. BigD