What's new

Diary Swazi Rooibaard (landrace sativa) in coco under MH FC-E6500 led

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Today they received root stimulator (including fulvic acid) and a healthy dose of calmag mixed up in a 5liter watering that yelded almost 2liters of runoff.
EC 1.2 in, runoff EC 1.3, not that it would mean anything usable since the fulvic interacts a lot with nutes.
noexif_hb48sk2.jpg

In my opinion they still getting better, since they been through shitty basil feed before, a transplant and some of them been topped too.
By the time I finish cleaning around and installing new tent with new light, they should be recovered and ready to flower.
See you soon with more updates!

ZOnaVerde

Veteran
About the fans, they give always like; like me, come in every day if the bell "rings", check the gossip, probably some of them enjoy the deficiencies in your garden, they have the impression that the high temperatures offer more quality, here I want to correct that it can bring you more quantity but by no means quality, it mentions you in subtle quotes: as if it were one that ... and ... but is present: greenface: hahhaahhha etc usw ...

ZOnaVerde

Veteran
I miss the climate of previous years. I am forced to withstand a temperature of 29°C, preferred on vacation but not in boxing.
Lucky you

Ps: seriously where are the emoticons?

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Environment data:
noexif_45s3k7.jpg

Please notice I have not installed an humidifier, part because I am lazy, part because I am waiting for the plants to grow a bit so they can help the controller with raising the RH a bit.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Just watered them again!
Water evaporated and used at this stage: 3.5 liters a day. Ec 1.3 at PH 6 input, Runoff ~10% @ EC 1.33.
I am happy with the quantity of nutes for now, will start tweaking at the ratios if needed. But I first want to give them more time on it to see if they like what they getting now or not.

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
By now they look fully recovered and growing to me, next batch of nutes gonna have more Ca and Mg, cause I see the need for slightly more. But will still be around 1.3 EC overall.