What's new

Super Silver Haze SCROG.

shaolin730

Hey everybody, thanks for stoppin' by my thread in advance :D. I'm working with a 400w HPS inside a 3.5'x1.5' closet. Vented with a 210 CFM Inline exausting through a carbon filter. Two 4" passive intake holes in the side of chamber. My soil mix is 40% FoxFarm Ocean Forrest/40% Pro-Mix/20% Perlite. I feed nothing but FoxFarm Nutes and a few additives (Superthrive, Liquid Karma, Hygrozyme). The strain is SSH, unknown breeder. I've smoked a sample of it that my buddy was kind enough to gift me with along with the cutting and it definitly is haze influenced. I vegged her for about 2 months and just initiated 12/12 yesterday. I'm waiting on my buddy to tell me about how she stretches because if she grows like she did in veg I need to keep the screen this high. Suppose to be a heavy yielder and her owned said she should do well in a SCROG. 'Nuff talkin', here's some pics.

G

All the best. You may have a monster on your hands. Haze is the SHIT!

shaolin730

Thanks for stoppin' by everyone. Dropped the screen a bit after learning a bit more about the strains stretch. Trained he into it a bit as well.

Other strains in the closet are NYCD, Blue Diamond, Great White Shark, a Mystery Plant from seed and a clone from it as well.

shaolin730

Thanks fellas, yea due to this particular SSH having weak stems my buddy who gifted me her suggested a scrog. I figured it makes sense and I've always wanted to do one so what the hell :D. Here's some pics of finished SSH...I didn't grow this though..

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
shaolin - looking really nice in your grow! That ssh scrog is gonna be off the wall huge!!! :yes: The others are looking nice and bushy too. Gonna be fun watchin 'em grow up!

bartender187

Bakin in da Sun
Veteran
shaolin is at again! lol. another amazin grow :D this looks like its goin to be fun.... even canopies of dank big buds :)... what more could you ask for? :respect:

take care,