What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Silver Haze SCROG.

G

scrogathon my man!! damn its looking good bro! I am very impressed and proud of ya. Looks like your getting the hang of your new digi too. The BD is a killer too bro. I love how dark she looks. You have her very happy. Prepare for a trip to Hawaii soon!

Last edited:

shaolin730

Day 22 of 12/12

Day 22 of 12/12

Bartender: Nah, my soil mix is a 1/3 FoxFarm Ocean Forrest, 1/3 Pro-Mix and 1/3 Perlite, also w/ some Dolomite Lime.

Time for an update :D. Everything is starting to kick into full flower. SSH and Blue Diamond are producing a little faster than everything else. GWS in close third.

Shot of the SCROG inside the closet.

Closeup of SSH top.

Shots of the rest of the closet.

Last edited:

S.K.

nice grow dude, the SSH looks lush! Right now I'm growing a SSH x PTK (pine tar kush) I only have one plant as I had to kill the others due to a security scare. I'm praying its a female so I can take clones... If not its back to square one for me...

Good luck with the rest of your grow!

SK

shaolin730

Day 24 of 12/12

Day 24 of 12/12

Okay, today I took pics of each plant in my garden individualy. Here ya go :D.

SSH Scrog.

Blue Diamond.

Great White Shark.

New York City Diesel.

Cracks Mystery Clone

Cracks Mystery Mom

Last edited:

Norcal Crypt

goddamn shao that scrog is fatty i think harvest is going to be very high this run. All your ladies are looking great!!!

shaolin730

Yeah Hamp harvest time is gonna be way bigger this time around :). Santa will definitly be stoppin' by this time around :D.

G

hey shaolin those are some killer plants dood...where do u have space for them all LOL? has the SSH stopped stretching? the nycd has some super green leaves as well...i've heard about the gws b4 is that from seeds or one of those ******** cuts? we lost the nlk i had but i just got a pack of NL5 beans today from a friend and am soo stoked...i also got some deep chunk f2s from him and a trainwreck cross...keep it green my man u are gonna have a big harvest with that super efficient scrog :wave:

phat

G

great work with the ssh, really going well.. what do you think about the gws, and nycd, smoke, high, and growth?

shaolin730

Leeroy & Bacchus: Thanks for stoppin by, enjoy the show :D

PhatDaddy: I dunno how I fit everything in my closet lol. Later tonight I'll take some pics of the closet with everything out of it and a pic of the plants grouped outside the closet just like they are when they are inside. When they are outside the chamber they don't look like they should fit at all. The GWS is a clone from where I think you posted. Check your PM's to confirm. Nice strains your working with, I've always wanted to try Deep Chunk and Pure NL.

wang chung: about the other strains. The GWS grows insanly dense nuggets, high yield. Its knock you out chronic, makes ya sleep real good, especially after a nice cure. It lacks in the flavor/smell department, but if anything I guess it would be fruity, never been good at describing flavors/smells unless they are really distinct. The NYCD grows sort great SOG style if flowered early (less than 1 month veg time, I suggest 2 weeks tops.), after that it starts branching hardcore and even the bottom branches will end up as tops. She produces semi-dense nuggets that taste/smell like orange peels. Good heady stone, but not too powerfull. Great daytime/funcioning pot. One other great attribute is that the strain is EXTREMELY mite resistant.

G

hey shaolin speaking of that forbidden website (LMAO where is the tinfoil capped smilie?) me and my buddy are smoking a bowl of NLK which has been cured for about 6 weeks....NL is IMO just one of the pillars of pot and any NL cross i've checked out is sweet...the nlxkush is very piney and with a cure is very smooth...i plant to cross NL males with the Rescue Me (another great strain from those dewds) and my skunk...winter will be very much fun...can't wait to see ur shit blow up man...

phat :lurk:

G

we just smoked the bowl of NLK...with three other people i've never met...everyone took one hit and was pretty high, two people said it was 'really good stuff' and one other person i'd never met said it tasted like chocolate which is exactly what i had been thinking when i took the first hit on the bowl...pity that NLK was lost...

wikidcalibudgrl

i know Luvoxy already asked,, but that was slightly different Q? then mine,,,, Shaolin, did you top that ssh bofore it got the screen put on? From the first couple pics it looks so squaty for two months veg!! were you topping or just bending stems to keep it that way before the screen was in place? Im Really wanting to try a scrog so i gotta ask(esp since my new grow i just started i have to X-nay the 3 skunks,, already seein them hermie,, must be in the genes :badday: ) ,, that's what this is all about right? Learnin'! great growing scrog shaolin :wink: and in advance for the info

shaolin730

I'm at 30 days 12/12 now. Buddy of mine is borrowing my digi cam until Thursday but when he gets back I'll have a nice update for everyone :D. Frost is pouring out, nodes are connecting and all that good stuff :D

shantibaba

Hi all

just passing by thought I'd check out the SSH scrog. Seems to be going along just fine. Also the shark looks pretty good and sounds like it does the job for you. Have you ever tried the 10/14 light regime for your flowering plants? It seems to reinforce the flowering cycle well especially after the plants have had over half their life at 12/12...
Anyhow just happy to see that things go well and good luck with the rest of the report all the best Shantibaba

immortal

Looking good man.Got a few questions for ya. How full was your screen when you flipped and how big are the holes in your screen?

shaolin730

Hey shantibaba, thanks for stopping by and the kind words. I've never tried 10/14 light cycle before. Nothing against it, I just never felt a reason to change from 12/12.

immortal: the holes are about maybe 2"x2", maybe a bit more. Here are some pics of it in early flower.

About a day or two into 12/12

3 days later from the above picture.