What's new

Super Silver Haze SCROG.

shaolin730

Day 35 of 12/12

Day 35 of 12/12

Finally an update for you guys, day 35 of flower. I suck at taking live plant macros...not gifted with steady hands so these macros don't do them justice...but here we go.

Cracks Mystery

Blue Diamond

Great White Shark

SSH Scrog

Last edited:

shaolin730

Day 35 of 12/12

Day 35 of 12/12

Here's the NYCD.

And a stray cat that was leaning against my apartment door the other day when I came home from work. I think he came to my door because he sensed the plants. I brought him in because he was in good condition. My roommate hates cats so I brought him to a "no kill" animal shelter the next day. I showed him the grow room and after I turned off all the loud fans he was sniffin' all up on my plants :D. Hopefully he won't rat me out to the animal shelter :D

Last edited:

shaolin730

Thanks a lot immortal. Everything is really starting to flip out. Day 37 now. Probobly gonna cut everything except maybe the Cracks Mysteries on Day 65. Unfortunatly this is going to be my last grow for a while...paranoia has set in pretty hard and there are a few too many people that know what I'm doing. :badday:

G

I smoked some of SSH in Amsterdam and I can tell the gens are crazy! I hope you get the best out of them!

Peace, Agnes

shaolin730

Day 42 of 12/12

Day 42 of 12/12

Yay for updates! Here we are at day 42.

Super Silver Haze Scrog.

Blue Diamond.

Great White Shark.

NYCD.

Crack's Mysteries.

BigG

Lookin' great Shao! How long does that SSH take indoors? I've got one outside that'll probably go 90 days.

shaolin- those are nice tidy grow there. i would like to try a scrog like that soon. you seem to really be gettig a lot out of those SSH. what sort of lighting setup do you have in flower?

the peach

shaolin730

400w SunSystem HPS with stock reflector in a 3.5'x1.5' closet vented by a 210 CFM Inline fan with passive intake (two 4" holes), comes out to about 75w per square foot. The person who gifted me the SSH said she has weak stems so I figured instead of supercropping and training I might as well just scrog her. Worked out well as the buds aren't getting too heavy. Looks like each tops will give me 1-4 grams and there are about 30-40 tops.

Here is a shot of the room tonight, lights just turned off.

And some Great White Shark trim from a tester bud I snipped.

great job really cool. you are geeting alot out of the 400s. checkout my thread in growers forum on gumblebum. i have a 1000 and i'm not getting what you are out of it

[each

shaolin730

Ok, here is a mini-harvest at day 47. Cut down all the main colas on the Blue Diamond and the side buds on the Great White Shark.

Pic of all the nugs I chopped.

Blue Diamond

Great White Shark

I'll put some better macros and pics of everything else tonight. These were just quick shots before I head to work.

Last edited: