What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Panama Haze limited edition

JAHNODUB

Yours is showing more NL #5 influence wich such flower structure @JAHNODUB definitely not a Panama or Haze A expression. Let's see how she develops during the rest of flowering.

Welcome to ACE Seeds room @Greenadian :) thanks for choosing this strain for your ´24 outdoor season.
How is your climate, and what's your latitude?
Thanks you so much for the master insight @dubi. It's already a very frosty plant:canabis: with a more compact structure than the other pheno i run in parallel.
Guidance

moose/MI

She popped her head up on 420!
That's gotta be a good sign...🌱

Attachments

• 20240421_083029.jpg
    20240421_083029.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 28

Greenadian

Here is a photo update, while inside. Weather was a bit cold for a week. I would say these are at 5 full weeks of flower now. The smell is really strong already!

Located at 43.5° N 80.5° W

Can these be put outside and still continue to flower out properly or will the enhanced hours of daylight mess them up and revert back to vegetative growth??

Attachments

• 1000006782.jpg
    1000006782.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 15
  • 1000006781.jpg
    1000006781.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 15
  • 1000006779.jpg
    1000006779.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 15

Old Fogey

Here is a photo update, while inside. Weather was a bit cold for a week. I would say these are at 5 full weeks of flower now. The smell is really strong already!

Located at 43.5° N 80.5° W

Can these be put outside and still continue to flower out properly or will the enhanced hours of daylight mess them up and revert back to vegetative growth??
A plant in flower will re-veg if exposed to inreasing daily light time in excess of 12hrs per day.

Peace

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
They look very healthy @Greenadian :) I'm glad they are already emitting a strong smell early in flowering. You won't achieve the same quality and well-developed flowers indoors as you would outdoors during this springtime at your latitude. Also, flowering with increasing photoperiod is not recommended. Flowers tend to become leafier, less dense, and the hormonal state of the plant is not in the right condition for optimal flower development.