What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Panama Haze limited edition

OZZ_

Veteran
Just a little update of the 3 SPH. They are still looking like they’ll finish faster than the Super Congo and the Bangi Haze x A5. And… They’re in the back of the tent! 😂

The Freak Pheno is doing what it does best. Being dramatic about anything and everything. 😂 I’ve discovered this plant absolutely hates water. It wants to exist in the absolute bare minimum of moisture or it throws a hissy. But get it too dry and there’s another hissy. It also does not like to be fed. At all. I’ve been keeping it mainly to see what happens when it flowers, she came out of the ground variegated and funny looking but never super stalled like most mutants do. She’s growing tall and super thin, no real smells yet.
View attachment 18886946
View attachment 18886947

This next pheno is leaning a little more to the Haze side if I had to guess. Narrower leaves, more delicate initial flower formations. This one has one fasciated branch. Definitely isn’t a hungry plant either, just what is in my soil mix is good enough for her and probably slightly too much.
View attachment 18886949
View attachment 18886950
View attachment 18886948
That last shot is the fasciated head. The one before is the fasciated stem leading to it.

This last one is so far my keeper unless effects from the others tell me something different.
She’s fast to flower, fast to produce resin, super easy to grow, wants to eat without a fuss. She’s very similar to the other SPH I grew and posted indoor shots of previously in this thread that I really like (and am currently smoking all the time because it’s freaking awesome).
I’m super stoked to see how she progresses.

View attachment 18886951
View attachment 18886952
View attachment 18886953

That looks great cactus! I’ve been running a bunch of hybrids lately but need to get another satty hunt scheduled in the pipeline…. Been considering these guys …. Or possibly super Malawi haze … C5 x Zamaldelica…. There’s so many lol

Can you elaborate on the effects of the last pheno you grew out that you’re currently smoking on? I suppose you probably already did somewhere in the thread, but now that you’ve had time to get to know her more it would be great to hear your experiences.

Plants look great btw 👍👍👍

Last edited:

Cactus Squatter

That looks great cactus! I’ve been running a bunch of hybrids lately but need to get another satty hunt scheduled in the pipeline…. Been considering these guys …. Or possibly super Malawi haze … C5 x Zamaldelica…. There’s so many lol

Can you elaborate on the effects of the last pheno you grew out that you’re currently smoking on? I suppose you probably already did somewhere in the thread, but now that you’ve had time to get to know her more it would be great to hear your experiences.

Plants look great btw 👍👍👍
The one I did outdoors last year was a more loosely constructed pheno and was very energetic.
The one I did indoors and the most of, has an initially energetic feel that quickly turns into one of those “lost in your own head” kinds of weed. Very good for just being alone to figure my head out while listening to music if I need to, but also good socially if there are others around. It’s not a laughter inducing smoke, but good for deeper conversations.

The freak pheno that I’m cutting today… holy crap. That one had a branch break a week ago that I quick dried and sampled. She has a very euphoric and rushing onset with a very social and funny kind of feel that lasts 3-4 hours, which for me is amazing. I can’t wait to try it fully cured in a few. I’m going to need to figure out her super picky wants/needs and do a big run of her.

OZZ_

Veteran
The one I did outdoors last year was a more loosely constructed pheno and was very energetic.
The one I did indoors and the most of, has an initially energetic feel that quickly turns into one of those “lost in your own head” kinds of weed. Very good for just being alone to figure my head out while listening to music if I need to, but also good socially if there are others around. It’s not a laughter inducing smoke, but good for deeper conversations.

The freak pheno that I’m cutting today… holy crap. That one had a branch break a week ago that I quick dried and sampled. She has a very euphoric and rushing onset with a very social and funny kind of feel that lasts 3-4 hours, which for me is amazing. I can’t wait to try it fully cured in a few. I’m going to need to figure out her super picky wants/needs and do a big run of her.

Great! Thanks for the rundown! 🤙🤙

Cactus Squatter

So the last grow of these I had one plant that was very low smell, fasciated on the main cola and yielded about half of the bigger one I have pictures of above. That plant has come on with the most intense cat piss smell while curing. I smelled it a little at the end of drying, but just opened a bag to check on it and whooooooo. Kitty sprayed the stink!

The big one has some creaminess to it along with a citric smell.

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran

ehhehehe makes so happy to read your smoke report :giggle: @Cactus Squatter you really described Super Panama Haze pretty much as i felt it yet using other words, thank you so much for your feedback on this new release. Did you take pics at the end of flowering ? The cat piss smelling ones are rare to find, this super sativa delivers mostly complex lemony/incensey terpene profiles, next terpene profile in frequency is hashy/incensey. Curious to hear about the effects from cat piss plant!

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
I think it went around 12 weeks, id have to check dates to be certain, if i remember correctly it was harvested 4 weeks before the longest flowering which went a good 4 months.

It is the 3rd picture on June 20th on this page.

The 2nd picture is the one that the clone made it, and the longest flowering. Jarring it up tonight, sampling it here in a minute, pinched off a couple small dry buds and letting it air dry a few minutes before stuffing the cone. It smells like Lemon Pine Sol, will take a pic when jarring it up, and possibly a bud from the one in the 1st pic also, i haven't sampled this one yet.

Edit:
Correction, the one i was most recently talking.about making me tired was the one in the 1st Pic, the very 1st sample of the other did as well, not.as bad though

Hi @Keif Cake sorry to hear you are finding the effects too tiring for your taste. Super Panama Haze (Nevil's Haze x Panama) is certainly much stronger, but dirtier in effects than Panama Haze (Oldtimer's Haze x Panama). Did the effects improve in quality after reaching 2-3 months of curing ? Thanks also for your for your feedback.

Cactus Squatter

ehhehehe makes so happy to read your smoke report :giggle: @Cactus Squatter you really described Super Panama Haze pretty much as i felt it yet using other words, thank you so much for your feedback on this new release. Did you take pics at the end of flowering ? The cat piss smelling ones are rare to find, this super sativa delivers mostly complex lemony/incensey terpene profiles, next terpene profile in frequency is hashy/incensey. Curious to hear about the effects from cat piss plant!
The cat piss smelling one also has a subtle citrus too it when broken apart. It’s greasier than the other SPH I’ve grown and has a much stonier side to it. It’s only been in the curing bags for just under a month so it’ll be interesting to see how they turn out.
I’ll dig around and see if I can find the pics from end of flowering. I know I got pics of the freak and the big yielding one somewhere. Cat piss one was in the corner and hard to get at.
The larger yielding one has the more citrus/lemony terps. The Freak is turning into pure incense.

handwerker

I'm deep into the testing of the new super sativa strains released this year hehehehe :LOL: and Super Panama Haze is my booster every morning already for a few months. The more frequent, lemony scented expressions (where the Haze C meets the also lemony Panama Goddess) are my favorite and the most uplifting-energetic ones without ceiling, can be even too nervous-tense. Even the sweet creamy expressions (of sweeter NL terps) are very energetic in effects. Only the less frequent, dark hashy expressions (more A5 dominant from Nevil's Haze) are more narcotic and more suitable for late afternoons. All of them are really really potent and long lasting in effects.
After i read that description I was immediately sold! Even twice since I got some more on Black Friday - thanks for that.
Planted 3 SPH, 3 PA5H and 2 Kali China x C5 Haze (luckily they didnt open since there would have been no space for them) and am having great fun growing them. The smell is so intense when I open the tent.

This last one is so far my keeper unless effects from the others tell me something different.
She’s fast to flower, fast to produce resin, super easy to grow, wants to eat without a fuss. She’s very similar to the other SPH I grew and posted indoor shots of previously in this thread that I really like (and am currently smoking all the time because it’s freaking awesome).
I’m super stoked to see how she progresses.

View attachment 18886951
Well, I can totally relate, this pheno is also my favourite! Cant wait to smoke her but watching her grow gives already so much joy.
Obviously yours is looking so much better, but i'll show my

DSC09390.jpg

bit later
3x front left
7L pot, organic

DSC09406.jpg

#1 just too big for my 180cm tent

DSC09414.jpg

#2 keeper

DSC09410.jpg

DSC09426.jpg

unfortunately didnt take a clone because she was the smallest, but boi, she had her comeback

DSC09413.jpg

Should I do a reveg?
:watchplant:

Last edited:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome to the show @handwerker :tiphat: Great looking flowers there! Thanks for choosing the new Super Panama Haze for your current grow and for sharing your experience here with us.

Plant #1 looks the Haziest of the 3 with that strong stretching and slower flowering compared to others.
I would need to take a look at her now she is more advanced.

Plant #2 looks very Nevil's Haze dominant.

Plant #3 has unmistakably more Panama Goddess influence.

Kindly update us now they must be ripening and describe the terpene profiles of each female, and i will try to evaluate more traits in more detail.

OZZ_

Veteran
As a novelty for 2024, we offer you for the first time the regular version of this great limited edition:

Hi Dubi! How was the regular version produced? I’m guessing the Neville’s mother was pollinated by Panama males?

moose/MI

Well, I'm on the board.
I'm 3 seasons back after a 40 year break.
Sungrown Organic on the 42 Lat N
Having a blast and chasing fond weed memories from the late 70's early 80's.

This will be longest to finish. My hail-mary selection for a container grow on the back porch.
I like to fuss with my plants and this will give me one to fuss over after the others have been harvested.

With changes in climate, etc. El Nino or luck of the draw I could have taken one to Thanksgiving/November 23rd last season just nursing it through a earlier 2 week period but I didn't have any genetics selected for that long of a grow.

I'm hoping the 2-3 week earlier finishing time in this cross will put it within my location/abilities.

Attachments

• 20240408_163953.jpg
    20240408_163953.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 53

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thanks for your support @moose/MI :) it means a lot to me that you decided to include ACE genetics after resuming growing following such a long hiatus. Please, keep us updated, have a great start of season ☀️

Cactus Squatter

Greetings,
here's my SPH#1 at 50 days flo (12/12 flip)
Beautifull plant and smell
View attachment 18985835
I already love this plant, and will be pushing mor SPH plants for shure!! amazing breed @dubi & @Yo Sammy :)
More love and blessings to Everyone!
Nice! That one has some serious leaf trichomes way out to the ends. None of mine were that frosty but all of them were excellent smoke. I bet she turns out fantastic with a good cure.

Latest posts

Latest posts