What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Super Congo

OZZ_

Veteran
I wanted to update with another smoke report. Yesterday we flew into Cincinnati to spend the holidays with some family.

Typical for us we started by throwing on some music and breaking out the drinks. After a LONG day and night of heavy drinking …. We went out last night and ended up throwing a big party at my brother in laws afterwords.

We broke out herb from one of the súper Congo phenos, I don’t know which pheno it was as it was only labeled súper congo, but I do know it was not my keeper #1 pheno as I recognize the bud structure and terps as different.

Regardless, I was again amazed at the clarity and energizing effect these plants put out. The fog from all the bourbon was completely wiped clean. Vision became sharper, I could see clearly again and mental acuity increased. It actually felt like it sobered me up and others reported the same! Very very uplifting stuff!

If anyone was on the fence about these just buy them straight away, there’s some very nice plants to be had and whichever pheno this particular one was…. It was also nicely potent 🤘🤘🤘

Cactus Squatter

I wanted to update with another smoke report. Yesterday we flew into Cincinnati to spend the holidays with some family.

Typical for us we started by throwing on some music and breaking out the drinks. After a LONG day and night of heavy drinking …. We went out last night and ended up throwing a big party at my brother in laws afterwords.

We broke out herb from one of the súper Congo phenos, I don’t know which pheno it was as it was only labeled súper congo, but I do know it was not my keeper #1 pheno as I recognize the bud structure and terps as different.

Regardless, I was again amazed at the clarity and energizing effect these plants put out. The fog from all the bourbon was completely wiped clean. Vision became sharper, I could see clearly again and mental acuity increased. It actually felt like it sobered me up and others reported the same! Very very uplifting stuff!

If anyone was on the fence about these just buy them straight away, there’s some very nice plants to be had and whichever pheno this particular one was…. It was also nicely potent 🤘🤘🤘
Smoked it a bunch yesterday, and 2 of my phenos are as you describe. Very clear headed and uplifting herb.

OZZ_

Veteran
Smoked it a bunch yesterday, and 2 of my phenos are as you describe. Very clear headed and uplifting herb.

Very much so. We were floored that it actually seemed to sober everyone up. It definitely cut right through the brain fog and I could see my blurred vision from the booze becoming sharper literally before my eyes.

Afterwords everything seemed bright and vivid like a high definition TV.

Wonderful herb bravo Dubi 🤘🤘🤘

I might need to grab another pack of these to stash back.

Cactus Squatter

How many phenos did you run again in total Cactus?
I had 3 indoor and 1 outdoor. My outdoor was a very wild looking looser flowered one, along with one of the indoor plants. The other 2 indoor plants leaned heavy to the Bangi side. My Bangi phenos have a little bit of head fuzziness to them, but the more open fluffy ones are super clear headed.

OZZ_

Veteran
I had 3 indoor and 1 outdoor. My outdoor was a very wild looking looser flowered one, along with one of the indoor plants. The other 2 indoor plants leaned heavy to the Bangi side. My Bangi phenos have a little bit of head fuzziness to them, but the more open fluffy ones are super clear headed.

That’s similar to what I experienced with my four phenos also. Thanks for the input! I’m going to buy another pack and search through 6 more plants I think….. then compare them to my selected pheno from this one. Great potential with this one I think

Cactus Squatter

That’s similar to what I experienced with my four phenos also. Thanks for the input! I’m going to buy another pack and search through 6 more plants I think….. then compare them to my selected pheno from this one. Great potential with this one I think
Yeah, these were a fun and easy growing plant with a great vibe. I’ve got another pack and a half I need to figure out time to run.

Cactus Squatter

I’ve noticed that super Congo has become one of my main go to smokes. I really enjoy the positivity, flavor and smell of the two Bangi leaning phenos. They provide such a great overall positive vibe. Great for work, working out, hiking. It’s not really like being “high”, it’s more of being in an amazing state of mind after a session.
I have some to a friend of mine to try along with some SPH and some Zenith. He’s got a lot of social anxiety and depression he’s working through, he told me the Super Congo takes it all away and gives him an awesome day.

I really love the perfume/floral smell on the 2 Bangi Haze leaners I grew. It’s beautiful and would be an amazing scent to duplicate for actual perfume.

MrHamilton

Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Here’s my little girl getting started
A712B68A-E73D-4A1D-89E2-13FB2E4B753F.jpeg

Mountainkush

Hey,
This really is some great functional weed for daytime activities. This is my second one and although it looks very different from the first one the effect is very similar. No anxiety and very focused. Also similar with a spicy lime scent of some kind.
I thought I took more pictures but couldn’t find much.
Congo#3 x bangi haze
71D18F5D-B4C1-4323-ABE5-2AFAF722C2C5.jpeg
C2AF61F8-56A4-4448-A338-DEFF523FC393.jpeg
D7909C4A-5972-4C04-BA17-BA39330C1AAA.jpeg