What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sunset Sherbet,Zoap,Permanent Marker,Candy Fumez, Dolce de uva,Deathstar,bolo Runtz, Red Runtz.........

gmo

Veteran
Nope. Just stating 'facts' as you've done so many times in this dumpster fire of a thread.

gmo

Veteran
@gordo_eazy
I'll clear a couple more things up that you claim as 'fact'
I never claimed to be master grower. Instead, I said that the photos you posted were examples of plants grown like ass.
I do use GH nutrients, but not the 3 part you're claiming I do.
I do grow in a tent. It's also fully climate controlled with an air conditioner, a heater, and a reservoir aquarium chiller.

I'm just a spectator but he keeps proving you wrong with almost everything you say. You mentioned team deathstar told you it was a fake, I'm assuming by a pic.
He literally showed a post from them saying great job on his deathstar in a public forum. Smh
Give it a rest dude. You are just looking like you have a axe to grind with gmo.
Dude has been nothing but transparent the whole time I've dealt with him.
I ask where it was sourced he tells me.
And it's not this made up version you seem to believe. Your whole theory was based on potency which can be largely based on the grower, not to mention your tolerance builds up over time.

Time to just give it a rest bud. We all know what you think is fact. But in reality you have shown your facts to be the opposite, just made up stuff in your head.
So please move along. Anyone who sees this can judge for themselves.
I mean if it comforts you to say that everything thing I say is made up so you can feel like you have the real deathstar than so be it. The only thing that could be disputable as a fact is why cuthut got shutdown, tbh I could honestly care less. Im going off hearsay and there’s two sides to every story and clearly you have your beliefs in line with absolutely everything GMO says…..(clearly a fanboy) I had zero axe to grind with GMO at all until he actually got butthurt and started acting all jaded and emotional. As far as talking to team deathstar (joe) I’m not going to put any of those personal conversations out in the open. This is ground zero for an example as to why people don’t tell others their said cuts are not the real one. As far as spreading mislabeled (fake) cuts is the reason why there’s 4 “chem d’s”, god knows how many sours etc. it’s pretty well known from people in the midwest that Deathstar is shorter like the sensi star, leafy as fuck and takes 12 weeks to hit the sweet spot for her. Not some fucking lanky, low leaf , og style plant that tests at 19%. There’s really nothing else to add here, nor do I care. Have fun with your fake Deathstar GMO and spreading fake cuts far and wide. It’s totally real bro, I hope you sleep better at night now. Peace out fanboys. Gordo out!

@gordo_eazy
I'll clear a couple more things up that you claim as 'fact'
I never claimed to be master grower. Instead, I said that the photos you posted were examples of plants grown like ass.
I do use GH nutrients, but not the 3 part you're claiming I do.
I do grow in a tent. It's also fully climate controlled with an air conditioner, a heater, and a reservoir aquarium chiller.
So state of the art, tents are a joke any which way you slice it. Amateur hour, keep going there master grower. 🥹🥹🥹

I mean if it comforts you to say that everything thing I say is made up so you can feel like you have the real deathstar than so be it. The only thing that could be disputable as a fact is why cuthut got shutdown, tbh I could honestly care less. Im going off hearsay and there’s two sides to every story and clearly you have your beliefs in line with absolutely everything GMO says…..(clearly a fanboy) I had zero axe to grind with GMO at all until he actually got butthurt and started acting all jaded and emotional. As far as talking to team deathstar (joe) I’m not going to put any of those personal conversations out in the open. This is ground zero for an example as to why people don’t tell others their said cuts are not the real one. As far as spreading mislabeled (fake) cuts is the reason why there’s 4 “chem d’s”, god knows how many sours etc. it’s pretty well known from people in the midwest that Deathstar is shorter like the sensi star, leafy as fuck and takes 12 weeks to hit the sweet spot for her. Not some fucking lanky, low leaf , og style plant that tests at 19%. There’s really nothing else to add here, nor do I care. Have fun with your fake Deathstar GMO and spreading fake cuts far and wide. It’s totally real bro, I hope you sleep better at night now. Peace out fanboys. Gordo out!
Can you elaborate how my boy’s pictures looked like ass? He’s been growing i bet a lot longer than you and used a shitty phone cam when he sent those to me. Let me guess you use a professional camera for your tent grow.

IMG_2058.jpeg

IMG_2057.jpeg

Underdeveloped, unripe, unproperly trimmed, mids.
Every photo I post is from a cellphone.
You're really reaching now, aren't ya?
And some how way less trichomes . 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 did you just start growing? Who trims before they put their weed in a jar to cure. Those buds are ripe AF bro

gmo

Veteran
If those are ripe, then he must've killed the damn plant and let the buds dry on the vine. Your delusion is showing.

PCC

Little update at about 6 weeks from flip.
They are smelling super dank and looking really nice. A couple are have minor yellowing and Stardawg Corey has a bit more yellow and some burnt edges, it's from me top dressing dry amendments right onto its roots.

So here we are day 42

Full tent shot
20231217_231304.jpg

Chimera 3
20231216_200805.jpg

Sunset Sherbet
20231216_200647.jpg

Bolo Runtz
20231216_200525.jpg

Motorbreath 15
20231216_200510.jpg

Zoap