What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sunset Sherbet,Zoap,Permanent Marker,Candy Fumez, Dolce de uva,Deathstar,bolo Runtz, Red Runtz.........

More 'facts'. I've never used any kind of filter on any photo I've ever posted. Fuck off
Fuck off, so the whole nice guy thing was a total facade? Who woulda think it, have fun growing your 19% deathstar in your kindergarten tent homie. Maybe seek therapy for your anger and enjoy life maybe. This has been a hoot 🫣

Reactions: gmo
Keep in mind he hasn't grown it, or smoked it. He's going on a 3rd parties opinion based on that picture I posted.

Here's what it looks like when properly grown.

He also spouts other 'facts' that he knows nothing about. "I got cuthut shut down". What? White truffle and rs11 are fakes. What?

This dude clearly has no clue.

View attachment 18931871 View attachment 18931872 View attachment 18931873 View attachment 18931874
I definitely smoked it, it was average potency. Where im located ive got to smoke tons of real deathstar. Yours isn’t deathstar pal.

PCC

There’s about 10 people that I’ve talked to that know his isnt real. It’s pretty easy to discern and if you look at the early posts in the Deathstar thread his has no similar growth pattErns. Real deathstar is super leafy. This is a fact, I actually sent team deathstar pics of his and it’s definitely not it. Believe what you want I guess. Ignorance is bliss and I hope other’s don’t get taken like my boy.
No offence but your credibility is terrible after all the nonsense you just spouted off as fact.

I literally know for a fact why the cut hut was shut down, and it had literally nothing to do with gmo at all. It had all to do with the person running cut hut, FACT

Not to be rude or anything, I have nothing against you in anyway. But your facts aren't facts unfortunately.

gmo

Veteran
Screenshot_20231212_130505_Discord.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: PCC
Team deathstar said looking good…. Not thats it or anything to that effect. Cool to put them on blast like that posting dm’s chivalrous

Im actually in the midwest and have had real deathstar rather recently. I actually sourced a cut, I’m going to run it side by side after I get a cut of gmos from my homie. This is going to be glorious.

gmo

Veteran
You really are a dense twat, aren't ya? More spewing of shit ya know nothing about. That conversation with team deathstar took place in a public room, moron.

You really are a dense twat, aren't ya? More spewing of shit ya know nothing about. That conversation with team deathstar took place in a public room, moron.
Twat, sweet name calling there 3 part tent guy in a non-climate controlled room master grower. Ignorance is bliss, no matter how much you keep telling yourself its real won’t make it real. It just proves you’re delusional and now I’m getting a touch of unhinged. This has turned into a comedy show at this point to me.

The fact that you’re a grown man, attempted to flex on me than go get your cronies to come defend you has proven enough to us all. On a fucking weed forum too. You get em’ deebo. 🥹🥹🥹

gmo

Veteran
Twat, sweet name calling there 3 part tent guy in a non-climate controlled room master grower. Ignorance is bliss, no matter how much you keep telling yourself its real won’t make it real. It just proves you’re delusional and now I’m getting a touch of unhinged. This has turned into a comedy show at this point to me.
Pot, kettle. Twat.

PCC

I'm just a spectator but he keeps proving you wrong with almost everything you say. You mentioned team deathstar told you it was a fake, I'm assuming by a pic.
He literally showed a post from them saying great job on his deathstar in a public forum. Smh
Give it a rest dude. You are just looking like you have a axe to grind with gmo.
Dude has been nothing but transparent the whole time I've dealt with him.
I ask where it was sourced he tells me.
And it's not this made up version you seem to believe. Your whole theory was based on potency which can be largely based on the grower, not to mention your tolerance builds up over time.

Time to just give it a rest bud. We all know what you think is fact. But in reality you have shown your facts to be the opposite, just made up stuff in your head.
So please move along. Anyone who sees this can judge for themselves.

Latest posts

Latest posts