What's new

Sunset Sherbet,Zoap,Permanent Marker,Candy Fumez, Dolce de uva,Deathstar,bolo Runtz, Red Runtz.........

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
I see:D

I was hoping for this answer:D How do you do it? Elevated tank? How big is it? Do you have experience with blumats watering coco/coir.

I water my motherplants with blumats and that was a gamechanger. In flower I run ebb/flow with pebbles but I keep having daydreams about organic with blumats.

Permanent marker is already sticky as hell! Great stuff, man!
17018771852096428396292844078258.jpg
17018772275396932568279820786791.jpg

I use the Big Drippa (hat to fix it within 1 week of use, but if you ever owned a bike...)

PCC

I see:D

I was hoping for this answer:D How do you do it? Elevated tank? How big is it? Do you have experience with blumats watering coco/coir.

I water my motherplants with blumats and that was a gamechanger. In flower I run ebb/flow with pebbles but I keep having daydreams about organic with blumats.

Permanent marker is already sticky as hell! Great stuff, man!
Yes elevated about 4 feet off the ground. It's just a 70 or 100 litre tote. I don't have experience with coco personally but lots of people have used them with coco and had great success. Check out the huge blumat thread on here for great info.
I use promix Mixed with Gaia green dry amendments. I make a big hole under the drip line that I top dress under.
Here's a pic of my drip line before my last top dress the other night
20231203_195614.jpg

I already top dressed twice before this pic was taken. Last one was at 2 weeks

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
Yes elevated about 4 feet off the ground. It's just a 70 or 100 litre tote. I don't have experience with coco personally but lots of people have used them with coco and had great success. Check out the huge blumat thread on here for great info.
I use promix Mixed with Gaia green dry amendments. I make a big hole under the drip line that I top dress under.
Here's a pic of my drip line before my last top dress the other night
View attachment 18928786
I already top dressed twice before this pic was taken. Last one was at 2 weeks
"Give us the nectar of life hoomin..." , I have the same under my Destroyer rn. Different pattern.

little-soldier

Well that makes sense since I put clones in and put them to flower straight away
I also heard that the maturity of the plants may affect the end product in terms of terpenes. But i have never done a side by side to see if it’s true. Lots of blabla on the internet so if you haven’t tried it yourself, then assume it is not true

Reactions: PCC

Endrega

Thank you so much for the answer! Absolutely genius! I have not seen something like this before! I will have to show this to some friends ( @orangina - can't get any more easy going than that)

The elevated tank always f*** up the planning. That sack is really 100 Litres? I mean do you fill it up all the way? That is quite some weight. Did you buy it like this or did you adapt it from a camping shower? It looks so professional and clean, just the blumat lable missing.

Some real ispirational stuff. Thanks for all the pics 👍

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
Thank you so much for the answer! Absolutely genius! I have not seen something like this before! I will have to show this to some friends ( @orangina - can't get any more easy going than that)

The elevated tank always f*** up the planning. That sack is really 100 Litres? I mean do you fill it up all the way? That is quite some weight. Did you buy it like this or did you adapt it from a camping shower? It looks so professional and clean, just the blumat lable missing.

Some real ispirational stuff. Thanks for all the pics 👍
The big drippa is only 5L and yes it reminds me of a camping shower 😂
Screenshot_20231207_080159.jpg

I only use the bag, and the plastic tube of I need to bend, because it's flexible contrary to the blumat which is rigid, but it's bendable if you dip it in warm water a minute.

I noticed you put the og at the end of the Deathstar. Did you get that from GMO house of clones? He originally had it listed as deathstar og on the cuthut. Then changed it to just deathstar, his cut’s definitely not pure deathstar.

PCC

I noticed you put the og at the end of the Deathstar. Did you get that from GMO house of clones? He originally had it listed as deathstar og on the cuthut. Then changed it to just deathstar, his cut’s definitely not pure deathstar.
Yes I did get it from gmo. I didn't notice he had changed it from deathstar og. I'll have to change it.

Yes I did get it from gmo. I didn't notice he had changed it from deathstar og. I'll have to change it.
I think it’s actually a deathstar x og of some sort. It’s definitely not pure deathstar. It’s a decent cut, but nowhere near the potency of “the” deathstar. My friend grew out his cut and I finally got to try it. He was definitely made aware that it’s not it, still sells it as “deathstar” though. This is why so many fakes get out there. I know him and PNWstrainhunter got it off beeryejones on the cuthut.

PCC

Deathstar og would definitely be the correct designation.
I asked about it and he said he believes it's the real cut. And he did not get it from the person you said. It's from someone else.
The cut originally came from a clone dispensary that claimed they got the Ohio cut. And team Deathstar shared his flower on there original page.