What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Sunset Sherbet,Zoap,Permanent Marker,Candy Fumez, Dolce de uva,Deathstar,bolo Runtz, Red Runtz.........

PCC

Hello everyone. I'm starting a new journal to document the new cuts I just brought up to the great white north.

A little info about me
I grow using promix mixed with Gaia green dry amendments. I water straight tap/dehumidifier water through blumats for my flower room. I top dress usually every couple weeks with either gaia green 4-4-4 or 2-8-4 or a mixture of the two.
My light is a 650 led that I don't usually run over 80% max.
I put just small clones with little to no veg time into 2 gallons of my soil mix and then flower them out.
Just finished getting everything set up in my flower room, so I'm going to top the taller ones down to closer height to smaller ones then flip the switch.
Line up is as follows
Back left to right
Macdaddy, AJ sour diesel, Triangle Kush, RS11
Candy Fumez, Deathstar, stardawg Corey, Red Runtz
Dulce de Uva, Zoap, Motorbreath, Bolo Runtz
Chimera 3, Sunset Sherbet, Permanent Marker
20231103_203550.jpg

A couple are still pretty small especially chimera 3 and sunset Sherbet
Should start to get a little more exciting in around 4-5 weeks

Any questions feel free to ask.

Happy Growing everyone!!

little-soldier

Nice, I'll be keeping an eye out on that sourD. I also think you should add info about how good the strains taste after each harvest. Keep em comin

PCC

Little update after 1 week of flower. Had to replace the macdaddy because it seemed like it was flowering before it even flipped. So took it out and replaced with a capjunky. Everything else was stretching but the macdaddy was just staying small.
It seems the macdaddy starts to show flowers if it’s rootbound. It not hard for it to come out of it but still Kind of annoying to tell you the truth but the plant is top notch so I’ll still keep the mom.

Here’s a pic after first week of flip.
20231111_184814.jpg

I topped them all 2 days after I flipped the switch.They are starting to stretch pretty good now

PCC

Update 2 weeks from flip. I'm hoping they keep stretching for another week or more as ther are only around 2 feet tall. Was hoping they would get to 3-4 feet. The buds are just starting so I top dressed 50/50 all purpose/power bloom 2 tbls per 2 gallon container. Hoping to keep on top of them this round so I have a better run than last time. So far they are looking good.
I did pull off a couple balls from the candy fumez, dulce de uva and aj sour, thinking it was caused by either 1. I left the light on for 18 hours a week into bloom. 2. Small light leak from the zipper in my tent or 3. They didn't like me pinching them a bunch over the last couple weeks trying to keep them all the same height. Or all of the above combined to stress them out. I'll keep my eye on them for the next couple weeks and hope none come back.
Other than that they are looking pretty good. Already starting to get crystals and it's smelling dank in the tent already!!
20231118_192443.jpg

I'll start getting some bud shots in the next few weeks.

little-soldier

Looking very promising. Cant wait to be at this stage too.
I have never heard of the BOLO runtz. How is it different from the actual runtz strain if I may ask?

Reactions: PCC

PCC

Looking very promising. Cant wait to be at this stage too.
I have never heard of the BOLO runtz. How is it different from the actual runtz strain if I may ask?
I'm not to sure how it is different, I just know it supposed to be a really nice cut.
I have ran 2 runtz cuts so far(Red Runtz, pcg Runtz) and they are both stellar. So if this is on par or better I'm in for a treat.
I'm not 100 % sure what runtz is the original, seems like there's like 10-20 runtz cuts now

PCC

Update- 3 weeks since I flipped, so they have Bern flowering around 2 weeks.
The dulce de Uva has stretched a good foot taller than everything else except chimera 3.
Buds are starting and they are all starting to produce some frost.
20231125_193157.jpg

Endrega

Congrats on the testing results:D Great setup. Not often one gets to see blumats in action. You have my attention;)

I have a question: what are the blue things on the brown dripping lines? Some kind of valve to close and open?

Great work. Please keep sharing:lurk:

PCC

Congrats on the testing results:D Great setup. Not often one gets to see blumats in action. You have my attention;)

I have a question: what are the blue things on the brown dripping lines? Some kind of valve to close and open?

Great work. Please keep sharing:lurk:
Thanks!!
Love the blumats, saves so much time and back pain. I only use them in my flower tent.

Yes the blue things are quick connect shut off valves. So I can unhook any plant and take it out or whatever. Makes life alot easier to be able to unhook individual plants whenever you like.

I'm actually thinking of swapping spots between dulce de uva and capjunky. Just cause the dulce is at least a foot taller than everything else in the room and the capjunky went in a week or two later and was just a small clone right out of the dome and is in the back corner kindof being shaded. With the quick connects it is at least an option

PCC

4 weeks since I flipped, figure they have been actually flowering for 3 weeks.
They are definitely coming along nicely. Noticed some slight cal deficiencies on Stardawg, dulce and chimera. But nothing to serious.

Got some pics on Saturday
20231202_192809.jpg

Sunset Sherbet
20231202_192842.jpg

Chimera 3
20231202_192859.jpg

Dulce De Uva
20231202_193022.jpg

Candy Fumez

20231202_193048.jpg

AJ Sour Diesel
20231202_193104.jpg

Triangle Kush
20231202_193133.jpg

RS11
20231202_193142.jpg

Red Runtz
20231202_193202.jpg

Stardawg Corey
20231202_193225.jpg

PCC

Looks great! Excited to see how they progress
Thanks, they are definitely looking and smelling dank already.
Just top dressed them last night and lowered my light. So hoping they like the light intensity with it lowered.
Pretty sure the top of the dulce is getting 1000 ppfd. But the rest of canopy is getting significantly less.

Endrega

Great update. They are coming along perfectly and that variety:D I just wonder why they have only like three-part-leaves? Like almost all of them..

Are the blumats hooked up straight to an open tap?

PCC

Thanks!!
Not sure why some have the three leaves.
No the blumats are hooked up to a res filled with tap/dehumidifier water

PCC

3 leafs are usually because the clones did not have enough time to mature. Nothing to worry about, my red runtz,bubba and tahoe from you have 5-7 leaves after 2 months veg.
Well that makes sense since I put clones in and put them to flower straight away

Endrega

I see:D
No the blumats are hooked up to a res filled with tap/dehumidifier water
I was hoping for this answer:D How do you do it? Elevated tank? How big is it? Do you have experience with blumats watering coco/coir.

I water my motherplants with blumats and that was a gamechanger. In flower I run ebb/flow with pebbles but I keep having daydreams about organic with blumats.

Permanent marker is already sticky as hell! Great stuff, man!