What's new

Sugar Shack Junk Yard

HairlessCaveApe

Zizu said:
I didn't get the netafims at Griffin but some other place found thru the miracle of google! If by LPD you are reffering to the bubble things inline before the misters then I definitely got them. I remember reading that you used growroom nutes but had a problem finding them. Whatcha runnin now? I'm still not sure on my nute plan yet.... I'm thinkin about keepin it simple and running GH flora series.

I remember reading that you ran a minifridge as a cooler but it crapped out. Is it worth it to convert one till I find a "real" cooler?
Hey Howdy Zizu! Good you got the LPD's! The Grow Room gave their formula to Solar Green House before they shut down. You can still get it there. Solar Green House in Burnaby BC. If your just gonna flower with it just get the 0-27-17 and their 15-0-0. Hit it with a bit of Plant Life 10-60-10 and some CoolBloom too, they like it like that. Il give you the exact formula when your ready for it. Its alot less complicated than any I seen so far. It works on everyfukkinthing too. I used this same furmula in its exact same ratios for at least a half dozzen strains at all fhazes of flower. Sounds incredible dont it? It works tho. Il give ya the formula if ya like. Lemme know. and Bout the mini fridge, If ya got a thermistatic switch and used it with the mini fridge guts it would work for a while. I didnt use the t-stat switck and my mini fridge/ice probe lasted bout 2 months. I think it would be best to just go and get a chiller before you start because it was a bitch gettin everything goin with the aero while fukkin with dorm fridge guts and shitt. Try to just get the chiller first if you can. If not, do what ya gotta do but try to get the chiller first. You can get proper ones for as low as 350$. Well my wife just frothed me up a quad latte, and the Herb is callin me. I gotta go look at my room too. I thank the Lord my God for all our Blessins! Blessins on everybody! :rasta:

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
HairlessCaveApe said:
WOW! :yoinks: That Decap is fukkin CRAZY! :rasta: You shure did gimme somma that Evak! Im waitin on a fyew upgrades in my veg room rite now but God willin I'l be able to pop them beans soon. Your Bro shure gottem nice and frosty! Rite now I got your Evac, Short KK f3, EvenFlow f2, Mindlock/Urkle x EvenFlow, and Sugar Shack x KK f2 tukt away safely in my fridge! Its just a mater of time Brudda! I actualy got a camera on the way rite now. They were out ofem last week but theyre shippin it soons they getem. Il finaly be able to show ya that Shack mom! She looks great! Just a bit purple and light collored due to my hps. I started usin one of my old 400's on her a month ago and I cant wait to get a cmh. Roots from her cuttings take a bit longer too. Its not her its her light. Im gettin her a nice cmh to make her feel more comfortable soon I hope. Hey! That Shack I put in flower got one more week to go now! She's covered in crystilen velcro! Even her smaller fan leafs! :yoinks: INFUKKINCREDIBLE! :yoinks: Blessins on Ya my Brudda! :rasta:
right on brotha

Mindlock/Urkle x EvenFlow, is Malichite - memoryloss urkel pheno x evenflow

sugar shack x Kaua'i kush - Scorpion which i have 2 in flower rock n roll bro rock n roll

HairlessCaveApe

Yea Brudda! Me and my wife been smokin the livin dog crapp outta this Lav. I cant wait to taste that Shack! Im smokin some Lav rite now. It shure is a lot tastier 2 weeks of the stik. I think the first beans Im gonna pop are gonna be the Evac and the Scorpion. It shure is gonna be nice to have some variety in the Garden. I think Im gonna pop the Evacs and the Scorpions and run them along with the Shack! I think Id like to find somekinda Bluebery to make the 4th variety. Who knows, if I get more scripts mabey Il be able to run everything. I just got a 3rd so now along with my plant numbers and my wifes, we can run 12 more plants. Now its just a mater of resorce, and things are startin to move along slowly so who knows, mabey Il be able to run even more then 4 varietys at once. I think thats what I wanna do. Get a fyew tasty varieties goin on. Definantly the Shack and the Evac and the Scorpion. I gotta see what I can gettem to do Brudda! That Shack has been my one most favorite Herb ever since I tasted it in 02. I cant wait to dig your pheno and your crosses! Then I think Id like some Bluebery kinda stuff goin on in there too. And some real tastey Mango kinda stuff too! Just kinda dreamin now but we'r startin to get on top of things a li'l bit now. -Well Imma smoke somor of this Lav and dream bout some flavours. I cant wait for that Shack to come out next week! Blessins on Ya my Brudda Maj.! We be SMOKIN! :rasta:

hazy

Veteran
Hey HCA, hope your still around. I'm smoking some barely dry Sugar Shack right now. Finally smoking the shack.
2 big thumbs up.
I like it a lot so far. Really stoned me good.

HairlessCaveApe

hazy said:
Hey HCA, hope your still around. I'm smoking some barely dry Sugar Shack right now. Finally smoking the shack.
2 big thumbs up.
I like it a lot so far. Really stoned me good.
Hey Howdy Hazy! Good to see Ya! Yea!!! That Shack is CRAZY! We got 4 Shacks at 26 days flower and 4 more at 4 days. We'r a li'l off our 2 week scedule but we should be rite back on it now. I had some veg lighting issues but I straightenedem out good now and I autta be able to put clones in every other week from here on. Enjoy that Flavour my Brudda! I shure cant wait to be smokin that Shack too! Well God willin it wont be much longer for us. Imma tryan stop by Your "Not Fade Away" soon but we got diad up. I guess thats the price ya pay for livin in a mountain crack! :rasta:

hazy

Veteran
Just a couple more weeks till you harvest your first Sugar Shack since you made the move out west. Looks like you're loaded up with enough good beans to last a minute.
My thread has been picless, cept for 3 pics of one of last year's dust storms that i put up just to have a little color on the page, since my wife broke the camera. So you should be able to load my pages even with dialup for a bit. Till i get a new camera. In a way it's a good thing. I needed to get a better cam. My bud shots always came out looking kind of two-dimensional.
The SS I chopped a while back is long gone, but I got a couple more getting their pom-poms right now. This time they're in coco, and are big and healthy. I'm hoping for some bigger buds, than I got last time out of that shitty soil i had.

hey, you were talking about eagles and such, let me tell you my hawk story.

Back in the early 80s I worked in the oilfield in SW Kansas. I was a long haired hippie who worked derricks on a pulling unit. It's a big self contained rig that is used to complete the wells after the drilling rig has drilled the hole and left. We had ran tubing down the hole, and now the driller (the boss) was swabbing. This is where you put rubber and wire cups on the end of the line and run it up and down the whole 5000 feet of hole till you get all the water out of the pipe. Takes hours, and only the driller is working.
Anyway, nothing to do for hours if you have all your bullshit done. So we're out on the prairie, and I think what a great time to go burn one. So I walk off about a half mile or so up on the rim of this big gully/wash/canyon. I twist one and smoke it while looking out on nature. Beautiful man. I spotted a couple hawks soaring high above me. Could it get any better? They flew higher until they were too high to see. I went on smoking my joint. Enjoying the view and getting paid good. Forgot about the bird.
Then Suddenly I heard a LOUD noise like a train, except that it was straight above me. I looked up and there was a hawk in a full wings folded up dive coming straight for my head. He was about the height of a telephone pole above me when I looked up. I think it freaked him out. I think he thought my hair and ponytail was a squirrel or something, because after i looked up he threw out his wings and put on the air brakes. He pulled up out of the dive about 10 feet above my head and flew off.

Some good old days. Take care brother.

HairlessCaveApe

Oiley Shitt Hazy! Thats just fukkin CRAZY! Thats the craziest big bird storie I ever heard! Just bout a week ago I saw the shadow in our southern windows and went runnin for the door. Before I could hit the door I heard it "screach" and my cat came runnin into the house. She musta known by instinkt. I went out and checktem and he was close enoughf to see his feathers. From what I understand theyr golden eagles. Really big beautyfull birds. Big enoughf to grab my cat thats for shure! Damn good thing that big ass bird figured out your head wasnt a squirl! Imma have to watch myself out round here! They land rite on our letric poles sometimes. I think I posted a while ago bout one ofem takin off from the pole closest to our house and grabin a gofer outta our field. He tore him up and then took off into the oaks past our fence. It shure is lots cooler see'in eagles and gofers instedda rats and pigeons! --- Yea! That Shack comes out rite on X-Mas! I didnt plan it or nothin but it just worked out that way! I realy cant wait to be harvestin that Shack! The first 4 come out X-Mas. Then there a 3 week wait for the next set due to rootin issues beyond my controle. But then the Shacks start commin out every other week God willin. Damn thats some FROSTY Herb! Well we got plenty of Lavender to hold us over till the Shack comes out. Plenty Lav Hash too! I shure cant wait to get somma that Shack Hash goin on! I think Imma put a li'l piece of bubble in the bowl rite now and dream bout that Shack Hash Brudda Hazy! Keep that Shack Goin Breth!

growDaddy

HairlessCaveApe said:
Thats what I'l be avoiding with the return of the 400 watts per root chamber policy.

so this 400w /root chamber, am I correct in assuming that the white box holding 4 plants is a root chamber? and not 400w /plant :nono:

HairlessCaveApe

Hey Howdy GrowDaddy! The blue Coleman coolers are the root chambers. Damn. Thats an old quote. Thats way back from my old system in Philly. Im gonna have to start a new thread in the "Grow Diaries" forrum. Well hell I finaly got my camera today but I went threw a brand new set of bateries just tryin to figure it out. Then I went to the store to get another set and I droped my camera while I was trinna put the bateries in while walkin back from the store. Then I couldnt get any more then 7 pics on the camea and when the camera shuts off all the memory dies. I cant get it to store any pics once I turn it off. I cant find the flash either. I spent the next set of bateries findin that out. Well anyhow. Im gonna go on down to the store again tomorow mornin and get a grip of bateries till I figure out how to get some pictures outta this thing. I found out that if I keep the camera on and get it to my computer before it auto shuts off I can upload pics, so leastways Il be able to post some pics of my grow tomorow God willin. I think I autta start a new thread in the "Grow Diaries" forrum tho. The only pics this thread has is old ones from Philly. Il start a new thread tomorow with fresh pics of my new system here. I like it better here! The aero's all goin just the same. Just now Im runnin 2400 flower room watts instedda 1200. I like my veg aria better here too. I hope Il get pics of it all tomorow and and get a new thread goin. The Shack is lookin sweet too! Frosty like crazy! Thats all I got goin on now is the Shack. Once Ya go Shack ya cant go back! Its got fukkin silver sparkles on it like sparkles in a snow globe. WOW! It comes out on X-Mas! The next set fallows them 3 weeks later but Im just bout on a every other week harvest scedule after that. Il try to show it tomorow. Its 4 x 600hps's in cooltubes with an Ecoplus 740cfm inline sukkinem. Then I got my 4 x 48 qt Coleman cooler rootchambers with an Ecoplus 240 pushin the nutes intoem threw Netafim Micronet foggers. My moms under a 400cmh and my clone bukkits are just under 2 double tube 3' flouros. Somthin like 128 total watts over my rootin and vegin clones. Mabey Il tryan bump that up in a bit. Im just startin to get a grip on shitt out here. Anyhow I'l tryan show it all tomorow. WHHEeee Doggy! Shure am glad to finaly get my camera! Wish I could work it beter but Il figure it out!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey brotha glad the sugar shack is to ya'lls liking

just what mine dose in the proper light lol temps mid 80's i've been off line for 2 wks but i'm back. glad ya got cam srry to hear ya droped it she still work ??

HairlessCaveApe

Damn Maj.! Lookat alla the sparkles on Her! Your Girls doin it in my house too! Yea Maj.! Your Shack is SIKK with sparkes! Glad Yer back Maj.! Il prolly have pics up in a fyew hours. I still gotta get more bateries. I gotta get to the city today too. Pluss I got a bran new helocoptor to fly round outside. I already took out a ceramic frog inside so I gotta go outside. The cameras ok I think. It wont remember anything tho. When it shuts off all the memory disapears. Mabey I dropoed it on its head huh? But even if I gotta run back and forth to the computer between pics to uploadem individually Il get some pics up today. Its a sweet room Maj.! and Your Girl's doin real good! Blessins on Ya my Brudda! Il see Ya later round here!

Zizu

Hey HCA, what model camera do you have? Maybe we can help you troubleshoot it! Did you install a flash memory card in it? You might want to try taking that out and reinstalling it. Good luck!

HairlessCaveApe

Hey Howdy Zizu! Its a Rokinon. Its a li'l tiny thing. It didnt look so small in the catalog. Mabey it needs onna them flash memory cards. There aint one in it. I see where it goes but its empty. Mabey Il stik it in my poket when I go th the city and I might be able to take it to a camera place or something. Either way. It works if I take it rite to my computer before it auto shuts off and I download the pics then. As long as it dont shut off it remembers. My wifes goin to the store rite now for biskits and gravy so she's gettin me some batries. My room opens now too! Imma go in there and wait for her to get back and then I'l post some pics. Imma start a thread in the Grow Diaries forrums. I'l prolly call it "The Flyin Pig Ranch" or something like that. We shure just bout didnt make it out here. Thats a fact. -But mabey when Pigs Fly.

Zizu

Thats gotta be it. The camera records it's pictures on the flash card, I bet if you get one of them you should have no problem storing them. Or maybe it's messed up from dropping it on it's head. :) Thats a good ranch name!

HairlessCaveApe

Fukkin incredible! It eats batries. It ate 2 sets of 4 just tryin to take a pic and get it to the computer before it shuts off. These things aint suposed to eat batries like this. I cant fukkin believe it. I waited al this time for it and now I find that it dont fukkin work. Cant Ya drop these things a couple times without fukkenem up? I droped it bout twice. Once rite on the road and once on my floor. Damn. If theyre so fragile why would they makem so small and fumbly? Crazy shitt mann. I gotta send this shitt back! Im fukkin bummed. I turned my lights off for nothin. Oh well. Im back to seein if I can borrow a camera.

hazy

Veteran
I sure hope you get some satisfaction from your cam purchase. Yes, they can break from being dropped from 1 foot high. They also might survive being knocked off the kitchen table.
I just got a new cam myself. My old one works fine, just the on/off switch fell off.
Imma toss up a couple pics of my shack to cheer you up. i'll leave em small so you can load the page on dialup easier.
I haven't smoked any of this yet. It's just dry and starting to cure. This is the second plant i've run of this one, but, it's going away 'cause it herms like a mofo.
I got another one that I'm keeping, but it doesn't match the frost of this one.

Keep on trucking HCA.

HairlessCaveApe

Hey thanks Hazy! I needed that. I fukkt up my first Shack harvest with intence cold in the root zone and after 13 days off the stikks and bein burped, I still got no flavour. I think I did it with the cold. Well see. I hope it comes out. Its not that theres a bad flavour or anything, just no flavour. I do kinda taste a bit of a li'l somethin commin out day by day but I never had anything take this long to show me somekinda flavour yet. Its gotta be what I did to it with the cold. I made adjustments but all the 3 sets of 4 that were in there at different stages of flower were effected. I got the next set of 4 commin out the 16th and the next set of 4 2 weeks later (or close) and theyre most likly gonna be a bit effected by the cold temps. But then the next set of 4(I put in X-Mas)should be fine. They didnt go in till after I fixt the temp probls. Waddafukk.They autta be alrite longs I can keep everything just rite. Ahh waddafukk. I aint doin nothin elce. I got a line on some StrawberryCoughf cutts too! And some ShivaSkunk cutts too! Im kinda xcited bout that. Thanks for the pics Hazy! Il post somma my own up soons I can! Blessins on Ya my Brudda! And CmonBack!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey hazy srry your shacks hermi the cut i'm running seems very stable didnt ya get some beans from Sir. only time i had problems with the shack is when i let it go day extra before watering to many times. she feeds heavy loves the ferts

hey brotha HCA heres my current 4 shacks 15 days flower

pic is from 2 nights ago

Latest posts

Latest posts