What's new

Sugar Shack Junk Yard

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
right on HCA stoked

hey hazy i take my shack @ 50-55 days between 50-60 is perfect

HairlessCaveApe

My Goodness thats SWEET now Hazy! That looks like the pheno I had from 02! I bet you have a blast with her! Mabey she'l start throwin pistles from her leaf apexes while in veg! Thats what mine did every so often. Then she would shoot an extra leaf outta her apexes every so often too. Realy cool shitt! I like when they do a bit of strange shitt like that! Im diggin the Maj.'s Shack. Shes shurly as frosty as the pheno I had from 02. At 4 weeks, shes covered in SUGAR! I just know Im gonna LOVE this Herb! Her trichs are so big and so close together that theyl carmalize when we burnem. Far fukkin out! I dig the shitt autta that. Ya know what I meen? -When the trichs are just so big and plentyfull that they melt into each other when ya put a flame to them. Yea! Just like the good old days! Well, Lord willin I got bout 4 weeks to wait for that. Im glad I was able to get one in there when I did. She was the runt from the grip of 4 clones I recieved from the Maj.. The other cuts are lookin GREAT in theyr new place as my SWEET SWEET mother plants. They look phenominal! I only got one more set of 4 Lavs to put in my flower room tonight and then from here on its all The Maj.'s Shack! Tonight I get to harvest my 3rd set of Flowers from my room, and I also get to cut 6 more fresh clones offa my new Shack mom. I cut 6 fim cuts in her 2 weeks ago rite after I cut my 6 clones off her then. The 6 cuts are rooting and tonight Im gonna harvest my 8 week olds, put 4 more Lavs in the flower room from the veg room, and cut 6 new clones offa the new Shack mom rite from where I made my fim cuts 2 weeks ago. The theory is to make 6 fim cuts every other week when I take my 6 cuttings. Then every other week when I take my cuts, I take the fim cuts off as clones. This is somethin new Im tryin and I think its gonna work out pretty good. I figure I autta wind up with some pretty cool Flowers! Blessins on Yas all my Bruddas! Imma be smokin and drinkin my latte!

HairlessCaveApe

Well what a beautyfull thing! I finally got my ballast fixed! All it took was a minit! A buddy of mine was able to pick my ballast up last night and drop it off in the city today. When he got to the joint(Year Round Garden)the fix it guy fixed it rite there on the spot! The starter was dead. SWEET! So now I got my #3 ballast back. Wheeee Doggy! It shure is ruff not bein able to get around. Mabey soon Il get my transportation situation straightened out. So thats whats up! The Flowers in the bin under the light been without any light of their own so theyre all streached out lookin for the light from either side of themselves from the bins to their left and right. Their due in 6 weeks. Im thinkin mabey if theyre too fukkt up from lack of light when they finish, mabey Il just make Hash outta them. And mabey some candy too! Fukkit! Somethin goods gonna come outt this! We'l see what they look like when they finish. All they had was side light for the first 2 weeks of flower. Well it shure is good to get that ballast back in comision! Im gonna kik round here a li'l bit and smoke some Lav, and then Il get under the house and re-install my ballast! SWEET! :rasta:

I wrote a real long thread, but ICMAG seems to time out on me and when i went to post, disaster all gone. I hope you don't mind giving me your opnion on these misters, sorry for being rude, and congrats on the light can't wait till you get that camera. The Netafilm i see you using kick ass, but can't fit in the OP, also I want to achieve simplicity and control, You stated the need for a below 50 micron mist/fog. Maybe we can find out the ideal size micron fog/mist with these spray vectors.

DESCRIPTION

Sprayvectors are compressed air operated liquid atomizing devices capable of producing sub-micron sized spray droplets. Sprayvectors use the airflow amplification principle to produce a defined spray pattern. Spray patterns can be either widely diffused or directed. The spray characteristics are superior to conventional hydraulic nozzles (high pressure liquid forced through a tiny hole), and even exceed those of piezoelectric nozzles. Sprayvectors produce very small droplet size which results in more surface coverage. As droplet size decreases, the total number of droplets increases at a higher rate. The result is that the combined surface area of droplets in the spray is increased exponentially. Increased surface contact provided by Sprayvectors produce: accelerated liquid-air interaction, more effective evaporative cooling, economical use of liquid, controlled, efficient humidification, and effective dust control.

SPRAYVECTOR OPERATIONS

Sprayvectors perform effectively because of their unique design. Filtered, low pressure liquid )2 - 20PSIG) is introduced through a 1/4-NPTF port. Large, internal fluid passages virtually eliminate clogging, and permit atomization of liquids up to 1100 CPS. Precise, adjustable liquid flow rates (0 - 30 GPH) are achieved with a knob control. Dry, filtered compressed air, supplied at normal shop pressures ( up to 100PSIG ), permits fluid atomization (from 0.1 to 200 microns), using only 12 SCFM maximum. External mixing of fluids and compressed air permits delivery of a dense, directable, high velocity spray pattern using the Atomizing and Fogging Sprayvectors, or a diffused spray pattern using the Humidifying Sprayvectors.

THREE MODELS OF SPRAYVECTORS

Sprayvectors are available in Fogging models, Atomizing models, or Humidifying models. Fogging and Atomizing models deliver a targeted spray of ultra fine droplets. Fogging models deliver droplets in the 20 - 60 micron particle size range. Fogging Sprayvectors are ideal for moisturizing, evaporative cooling, spray drying, and dust suppression. Atomizing models deliver droplets in the 60 - 200 micron particle range. Atomizing Sprayvectors are ideal for coating, washing, and applying lubrication. Humidifying models deliver a diffused spray of droplets in the 20 - 200 micron particle range. Humidifying sprayvectors are ideal for humidification, mist coating, and moisturizing, evaporative cooling, and spray drying.

http://www.vortexair.biz/Cooling/Sprayvector/sprayvector.html

I don't mean to butt into your thread with my Questions/Delusions. if it's a prob just say the word. Thanks. also if anybody else wants to chime in on the misters i would appreciate the critique. I have not bought them as yet, but I'am seriously looking at them.Reduced clogging, controllable droplet size in a non-drip design and intense oxygen mixture right before delivery.

HairlessCaveApe

Hey howyadoin Konstantgrdnr! Naa Ya aint buggin me! I dont think Id use them foggers. They look like a system would have to be designed around them. Seems youd need a compressor and an acumilation tank and a whole lotta other crapp to go allong withem. They dont look like theyd fit in your average "Tube" type aero system where the net pots sit in a piece of pvc plummin either. These nozzles dont look simple at all. They seem to each require a nute AND compressed air line. Im shure you can find a hydrolic nozzle to meet your needs. I bet Griffin Greenhouse got something for you. Ask them for something with one orrifice that produces an under 50 micron fog and ask them to help you with the fittings to attach them to the pluming of your choice and ask for the LPD's to go allong withem. You wont get no clogs. Thats a major deal there. If you get the "Leak proof devices" to go allong with their foggers, you wont have issues with clogs. I autta rite the last 2 sentances down about 10 times here. If any aero head is readin this, theyl know what its worth what I just said. If you get the LPD's to go allog with the nozzles, you wont have issues with clogs. I understand that the design of the Netafims I use aint no good for a tube system but you can get some regular foggers that arnt mounted on a 4 outlet manifold like mine are and run them with LPD's and youl be able to build a tube system if thats what youd like. :rasta: Well its 12:30 and I aint even ph my rez yet. My lights come on at 10. Well waddafukk. Im bout to get to work. I didnt even get under the house and hook my ballast up yet but I will in a bit. First I gotta ph my rez and harvest bin 4. Im bout to smoke up and harvest :rasta: !

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey brotha glad ya 3rd light is fixed and wasnt much to do once the light was there :). next summer if things go right then like they should we'll purchase this home where renting now. then a good friend will help me run a 60amp 220 breaker to my closet through the attick clean stright shot from breaker box outside to where i want it. then drop through celing and run to a 4 outlet sub panel top2 outlets 220 for 1k hps and A/C bottom 2 are 110 for fans and other acc. just a dream now but 1 day it'll be reality

25micron

skipped a few pages cause theres 16. do you make hash? is the hash good? any pictures?
ok that many years ago heheeheh

Last edited:

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
25micron said:
skipped a few pages cause theres 16. do you make hash? is the hash good? any pictures?
ive made hash several time with the sugar shack theres pics in my gallery

yes extreamly good

HairlessCaveApe

wWWWHHHOooooo Im startin to giggle now just thinkin bout that Shack Hash! Yea Howdy Maj.! How bout that! We'r trryin to buy the house we'r in now too! We'r not even rentin, we's got a lease agreement that states that we got dibs on the property in April. We gotta either get a loan or convince the owner to carry the morgage. I dont think I could get a loan but the dude said he'd really like 12k or so. Then he'd more than likley carry the loan. I got all screwed up out here with all the flakes we'd found and now It seems I might be able to get him bout half of that. -Still and all, the owner said he might consider re-doin the deal for us for another year. If he did that, we'd more than likley be able to afford to buy this li'l ranch. I wanna call it the "Flyin Pig", or the "Flamin Snowball", or somethin like that. Its my wife that keeps me sane. Well Im bout to give thursdays harvest the final manicure before they go into the tupperware to get burped. Looks like bout 8 oz or so. Well we autta be doin this every other week now, or better! Manny manny Blessins on Yas all! :rasta:

HairlessCaveApe

I got a li'l bitta Lav trim off last thursdays harvest. Il weigh it out later. I dont think theres enoughf there for me to make Hash with. Il take a look later on. Well that last bin we harvested last thursday dried out to 8.5 oz. Not too bad. We'l hit again on the 23rd so I dunno. Mabey if it dont look like we'l get lotsa Hash outta our last weeks trim, we might wait till next harvests trim and do it together. This next harvest looks like it'l do even beter then this last one. Mabey it'l hit 10 oz. That aint too bad! If this system'l put out 10-12 oz every other week I'l be REAL happy! :rasta: I cant wait to start doin it with the Shack! Im puttin my first set of 4 in the 23rd! Thanks Maj.! :rasta: Many many Blessins my Bruddas and Sistas!

Zizu

YO! HairlessCaveApe! I love your grow.

A couple of weeks ago I was setting up a 60psi Aero grow in an old Armoire using coolers for the rootchambers and came across your grow while looking for some good misters. Those netafim quads look good!

So I order 4 sets of the quad foggers and have a shurflo 60psi pump that I'm gonna use. A 400watt hps... I'm gonna be setting up my nute plan in the next week or so and get this bad boy going. Ahh yes I read your thread and still need a chiller!!

Thanks for all the info! Hopefully I can get my thread going soon!

HairlessCaveApe

Zizu said:
YO! HairlessCaveApe! I love your grow.

A couple of weeks ago I was setting up a 60psi Aero grow in an old Armoire using coolers for the rootchambers and came across your grow while looking for some good misters. Those netafim quads look good!

So I order 4 sets of the quad foggers and have a shurflo 60psi pump that I'm gonna use. A 400watt hps... I'm gonna be setting up my nute plan in the next week or so and get this bad boy going. Ahh yes I read your thread and still need a chiller!!

Thanks for all the info! Hopefully I can get my thread going soon!
Far Fukkin out Zizu! Im glad you found something usefull here! Coolers are the best when it comes to aeroponic root chambers. Them Netafim Micronets are the shitt too! Did ya findem at Griffin Greenhouse? If ya did the Dude on the phone prolly gave ya the LPD's to go with the Netafims. If by some chance he didnt, be shure to gettem. Theyr worth theyr weight in gold. The actuators in them break up any small pieces of sediment that may be in your lines beyond your filter. Its like havin a tiny chunk smasher rite before each fogger assembly. Im usin 650psi industrial hose now, that I got at Griffin too. The garden hose usta blow out on me sometimes. This new stuff dont look like it will. So far, no problems. Lemme know bout how that ShureFlow dose! Im curious bout how they do. I hope You do get your thread goin soon Breth. Gimme a shout if I can help Ya with anykinda aero stuff! And lemme know when ya do get your thread started so I can check in! :rasta: Blessins on Ya! :rasta:

Zizu

I didn't get the netafims at Griffin but some other place found thru the miracle of google! If by LPD you are reffering to the bubble things inline before the misters then I definitely got them. I remember reading that you used growroom nutes but had a problem finding them. Whatcha runnin now? I'm still not sure on my nute plan yet.... I'm thinkin about keepin it simple and running GH flora series.

I remember reading that you ran a minifridge as a cooler but it crapped out. Is it worth it to convert one till I find a "real" cooler?

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
Zizu, for right now, use only what you are comfortable with in your immediate enviroment. You, and only you know what you have to work with that can happen with the least amount of stress. This whole thing is based upon using the most available resources at your desposal to draw the least amount of attention to get the MAXIMUM amount of TOTAL QUALITY......period..............SMELL is always the FIRST! LOOKS is everything, but it doesn't guarantee potency. TIME, only spending quality time with a true herb can anyone really begin to understand it's true escense?.......Desi!

Maj.PotHead

Mentor
Veteran
hey brotha HCA glad alls going good for ya, hopefully your LL will go another lease giva ya more time for the money he wants for the ranch :). hey did i gift ya some Evac - sugar shack x evenflow ?? heres some my brother in MN is grown in his basement

i see the shack mom there evenflow wasnt even that tricy

speakn of hash he he heres something should make me some fine fine hash

pre98 bubba kush pheno of Decapation - pre98 bubba x whitemustang this is the chocolat coffe pheno thx brotha Jaws. pic is from tonight day 35 of 12/12 the nugs just below main top on 1 branch. coco 1 gal bags GH 3 part for veg then my own dose of micro and bloom + liquid kool bloom and powdered. micro was stoped around 2.5 wks flower they sit driectly between 400w hps in cooltube 400w mh in air cooled hood. i've ran this cut for about a yr now and this is the most trics she's produced its produced nice in soil. but nothing like this and coco im stoked, i'm dosen them as follows.

veg GH flora grow 1tsp per gal water
veg GH flora micro 1tsp per gal water
veg flora bloom 2 tsp per gal water.

1 wk into flower droped flora grow 2.5 wks droped flora micro apon sight of flowers stackn i added 1 tsp liquid kool bloom per gal water.
by 3wks flower its 2tsp liquid kool bloom per gal 1/8 tsp powdered kool bloom bumped to 1/4 after 2 days by 28 days she's gettn full dose 1/2 tsp powdered per gal water.

so currently Decap is fed
1/2 tsp powdered kool bloom
2tsp liquid kool bloom
2tsp flora bloom
everyday they havent been flushed since early veg but startn day 40 they go on 10 day flush. yes i should run it 65-70 days but this chit is bomb ass at 50 days lol

puff puff passn bro

HairlessCaveApe

WOW! :yoinks: That Decap is fukkin CRAZY! :rasta: You shure did gimme somma that Evak! Im waitin on a fyew upgrades in my veg room rite now but God willin I'l be able to pop them beans soon. Your Bro shure gottem nice and frosty! Rite now I got your Evac, Short KK f3, EvenFlow f2, Mindlock/Urkle x EvenFlow, and Sugar Shack x KK f2 tukt away safely in my fridge! Its just a mater of time Brudda! I actualy got a camera on the way rite now. They were out ofem last week but theyre shippin it soons they getem. Il finaly be able to show ya that Shack mom! She looks great! Just a bit purple and light collored due to my hps. I started usin one of my old 400's on her a month ago and I cant wait to get a cmh. Roots from her cuttings take a bit longer too. Its not her its her light. Im gettin her a nice cmh to make her feel more comfortable soon I hope. Hey! That Shack I put in flower got one more week to go now! She's covered in crystilen velcro! Even her smaller fan leafs! :yoinks: INFUKKINCREDIBLE! :yoinks: Blessins on Ya my Brudda! :rasta:

Last edited: