What's new

Sugar Shack Junk Yard

HairlessCaveApe

-Hey Howdy Folks! -I grow and root hydro and I flower aero. -I been doin this for goin on 2 years now and its a prety tight system, built most of it out of stuff I found or someone elce found(junkyard friends). -Annyhow .. -I harvest every other week(BiTuesdly)so I figure Il post each harvest and if anything intersting happens in between Il post that too. -Heres some pics to start with, the ones down the end are the ones that get harvested today. -Il come back later on today with some pics of it trimed up a bit. --If anyones got any aeroponic Q's or A's shoutem out! -All aerohead coments welcome! -All others too.

Sleepy

Veteran
Welcome Welcome!!

Welcome Welcome!!

Good on you, using other peoples "castoffs"

looks like a nice setup...

what strain?

what nutes have you tried/liked/stopped using in the last 2 years?

details, details!? :yummy: :canabis: :yummy:

~Sleepy

HairlessCaveApe

--Hey Howdy Sleepy! -Thanks for the welcome! -I hate bein a consumer! I got alla my vent fans outta the junk yard. -Almost alla my stuff is bein missused or mallaplied, heh heh. -Thats Sugar Shack by Prairie Pride avalable threw the KindSeed.com company. -I been usin The GrowRoom.com brand aero nutes parts B and C. -I dont use part A, its only required for use when growing aero, I only flower aero. -I been usin this exclusivley for the entire time I been growin along with Plant Life Yield Up as an enhancer. Their a li'l fatter and smell a bit nicer when I use it, I been without it by accident before and I tried KoolBloom and I didnt like it. -Well I got a bit more coffee in my cup, then Im gonna chop them end ones and trimmem up a bit, -I'l post it! -Sweet Flowers!

G

Every 2 weeks = wow - U got that puppy dialed in = Good work

Keep em comming

HairlessCaveApe

-Thanks alot Fredster! Its kinda like spinnin plates tho .. -Bozo's my hero! Heh Heh.. Heres them harvest pics, theyr a li'l short but they still outta dry out to at least 5 oz. -I had a bad digital thermomiter that was readin way high wich caused me to keep my root zones way way low(44 deg). -I'l post another harvest in 2 weeks(tuesdays) and the effects of the cold R/Zs will be apparent! Ive flowered out all the rest of the ones that were effected by the bad thermomiter and these are the last ones in the room when the prob was detected so they have been the least effected. -Thats just alot of perpetual harvest talkatalkatalkatalka .. -Thes'l prolly dry out to a bit better than 5 oz and the next ones will be better! -I'l post dry pics and weigths and then when my next set finish Il post harvest pics of them too :) ! <Imma check how them smileys work. -I think I gotta load the pics into my gallery first or something so Il uploadem and postem in my next post. -Sorry, I gotta get used to the site. :)

HairlessCaveApe

-Thanks alot Sleepy! -I got it now! -This is way way convienent. Im gonna post these and then Im gonna tryan find some of our cat when shes stoned off her ass! Heh Heh .. -They just love that Weed dont they?

HairlessCaveApe

-Well these dried out to a bit better than a QP. -Mabey Il do a bit better in 2 weeks :) ! -I hope so. -I like it better when it dries out to at least 6 oz. -Well se how I do in 2 weeks good or bad :) ! -Heres my cat havin a blast!

Sleepy

Veteran
sweet harvest!!

sweet harvest!!

hey, HCA.

that purple cola is SWEET!!

we have 3 stoner cats!!! :biglaugh: funny how they love the stinky.

meow

HairlessCaveApe

Thanks Protoge! -Heres what I put in my flusher tuesday, it will be ready to harvest this tuesday commin up. -There the big ones on the end. -the rest ofem in the room are the 1.5 week olds and the 3.5 week olds, the ones flushin are 5.5 weeks old. -I really dig the way this weed finishes in 6.5 weeks! -WIKKID WIKKID WEED too! -One or two bowls will wreck a barbaque! -and theres a couple pic of what were holdin on to to get us threw til tuesday. -I'l be back tuesday with harvest pics of them end ones.

HairlessCaveApe

-Heres some pics of the clones I just put in yesterday, -I put a set of 4 clones in every other saturday. -Every other saturday a set go in and every other tuesday a set comes out. Il be back tuesday with harvest pics of the ones in the flusher!

-This is a pic of them rite before I putem in the flower room. -I thought I had a pic of them in the room already but I dont so Il post one of them in the room flower tomorow.

HairlessCaveApe

Hey Kilacalibud! -Thanks! -I got 4 x 48 qt iglu coolers with 4 way foggers mounted inem. -Actually only 3 got the foggers. The end one is a bubble flusher where they flush for a week after bein fed Growroom brand nutes and a bit of Plant Life stuff. -I use an EcoPlus pump to push the nutes and I flower under 2 x 400 watt hps's and a goofey li'l 100 watt c/f joint that I hooked up. Im just really startin to dial it in just rite. -Its still been kikkin out pretty fukkin sweet tho annyhow! Heh Heh .. --Well Damnn its fukkin tuesday again an Im still havin my coffee and weed with my wife and cat! -I gotta get downstairs and cut them flowers, they look a bit better than last time. -Im gonna have a bit more coffee and a bit more weed and get my slippers on! -Il get some pics.

HairlessCaveApe

Shure am tired! -Now Im gonna mellow out for a while. -I didnt see the pics yet except for in the li'l camera window but Im gonna postem soon as I loadem, cool how you can upload your pics here while your postin! -These look a bit better than last time,they outta dry out to around 5 oz I guess. Im still dialin it in! Here they are rite before I cuttem.

and Heres a close up rite before they got chopped!

Here they are all laid out.

Here they are a bit closer.

And closer.

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
You get some good harvest off your system HCA. Have you been able to get the weight up over 6 oz?

HairlessCaveApe

Not latley Resinryder. When I started out with less bins there was more light to go around. Now that I got the 3 bins and a flusher goin I cant seem to get much beter that a qp. I did just get another light tho and I been runnin it for a li'l bit now and I think we aughtta be hittin 6's and better soon. I think its gonna make a big differance, I also got my nute mix rite where I want it. Fukkin touchy! Everything elce is runnin real sweat too, -moms, clones and all. Thanks for lookin in Res :) ! I think Im gonna try and keep up with this thread a bit. It just seemed that the interest died a bit. I think were gonna see some pretty good results with the addition of this new light. Still not bad for a 5 x 9 room with 800 watts, -1/2 lb per mo. Im kinna lookin forward to seein what it dose with 1200 watts :) ! Mabey after a bowl Il go on down and get some pics in the dark, I just figured out how to takem in the dark. I got 1/2 week olds, 2.5 week olds and 4.5 week olds and a dryer fulla 6.5 week olds :) . Im gonna have a bowl and Il post back later. Peace