What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SubGirls Garden

BubbasPlace

Took this early sample of the sweet tart plant a few days ago and gave it to Mr Sub to roll us up a couple Marley’s. This plant had a sweet smell since they began to flower. They seemed to have lost some of their smell during the drying process but the beautiful sweet taste came out first hit and stayed throughout the entire spliff. As far as the early buzz goes, at first I rated it midz but did stick with me during my very productive day so there’s that.
View attachment 18992330
the plant is still not ready even tho in the end of her 11th week. Leaves are starting to yellow out and I’m thinking about harvesting it as soon as I see just a few more amber trichromes.
this is the plant today
View attachment 18992328
so the jury is still out on the buzz. For sure if it’s not strong enough for me, it will be very tasty for the silly girls I sometimes drink wine with well actually bourbon while they drink wine with that only smoke weed when we get together at my house. I usually make sissy sticks for them 😂🤣 they have a giggle fest

Finally got the tent cleaned out and the tiny new plants in their new home.
View attachment 18992329
there are theee Cap Junky x Cinderella 99
and three Cap Junky Rosetta Stone

these seeds were gifted to me by @Sun&Soil after he found out I grew them and wanted to grow them again and was sorry I planted all the seeds. Thanks so much S&S (and I still won’t forget the white chocolate snowmen that came with it nor will @Boo) we still have flashbacks about those snowmen 🤪
‘the Cinderella 99 seeds practically jumped out of the seed cases but the Rosetta Stone all had to go thru me prying their little helmets off. I think they all made it thru the torture tho. Looking forward to growing them out. Stay tuned…
Give it a little cure time. I swear power goes as well as taste improves. (Unless this is full cured) The LB x TK was like that. When first smokable at all, I smoked a joint, little later, rolled another one stopped about 1/2 through...stopped, not getting any higher and foul taste in mouth.

After it came down to 70%, 1/4 joint, really starting to come on, tasted much better. Still curing...

SubGirl

420club
Give it a little cure time. I swear power goes as well as taste improves. (Unless this is full cured) The LB x TK was like that. When first smokable at all, I smoked a joint, little later, rolled another one stopped about 1/2 through...stopped, not getting any higher and foul taste in mouth.

After it came down to 70%, 1/4 joint, really starting to come on, tasted much better. Still curing...
The taste is not so much a problem. It tastes sweeter than anything I’ve ever grown. Like candy almost. The taste is amazing even uncured but so far the buzz is mid range maybe it will get better but it’s already going on 12 weeks.

SubGirl

420club
Deboned the white Widow x skunk and the sweet tart plants today. Smells pretty good looks soso but we will see how they smoke later.
IMG_9949.jpeg

IMG_9951.jpeg
IMG_9950.jpeg

started new seeds for inside and outside. Some of them popped some not yet but I have a wedding to go to this weekend and had to get an early start. I’ll post what’s growing as soon as everything is in dirt that pops. For now, the ones in dirt are hanging out in my spare room till they are established

IMG_9952.jpeg

BubbasPlace

Deboned the white Widow x skunk and the sweet tart plants today. Smells pretty good looks soso but we will see how they smoke later.
View attachment 18996678
View attachment 18996683 View attachment 18996684
started new seeds for inside and outside. Some of them popped some not yet but I have a wedding to go to this weekend and had to get an early start. I’ll post what’s growing as soon as everything is in dirt that pops. For now, the ones in dirt are hanging out in my spare room till they are established

View attachment 18996682
Ultra high tech upside down growing!

Latest posts

Latest posts