What's new

SubGirls Garden

SubGirl

420club
Decided to start a garden page to keep up with things. I have 2- 2x4 grow tents usually one in flower and one in veg.
‘This is my current flower tent which has had some setbacks as family issues took me away from the veg tent for several weeks. When I finally did get back to it, the plants were almost touching the light so I did a major crush on them about 24” down, it was ugly but soon all the budsites found their way to the light. This tent has been in flower for 4 weeks. There are three strains growing together. They are ll clones.

Cap Junkie which I happen to take as a clipping when I was doing maintenance on my last grow. I am super happy I saved two clones from her because the weed was very nice smoke after harvest time. It’s curing now but I’ve sampled it and it gets a big thumbs up for smoke and beautiful bag appeal if you are into that. im more into the buzz but getting pretty tasty weed with nice bag appeal is always a bonus.

growing with the Cap junkie I also have Chimera #3 which is a wild child grower kinda vine-ish actually. This plant caused a spaghetti look under my net where I have to trace back from the bud which pot it belongs to. ive heard that this plant is over the top weed but not a huge producer so we shall how it comes out in this cramped tent.
‘the third strain is Stardawg “Corey” version. I can’t tell you much about the strain so I welcome anyone’s comments that have grown it before.

IMG_9205.jpeg
IMG_9202.jpeg

SubGirl

420club
Next up my veg tent where I just started this little skunk garden with seeds gifted to me by another grower trying for the skunk. We both miss the skunk smell in todays weed and are trying to find it back again 😊
these are WW x Skunk and the 88-G13 hash plant. I’m hoping that at least four of these will be female. Any extra females already have an adopted home so I’m hoping for some girls in this group.

IMG_9201.jpeg

buzzmobile

Veteran
What flavors are you growing buzz?
Multiple with the way I grow. I have 9 three gallon pots in the flower room. I harvest one a week and replace the harvested plant with a young lady from the veg room.
Current flavors:
Hippy Slayer, Sunshine Daydream, Gelato, Genius Thai, Goji, Animal Cookies x 88 G13, Soulmate, Killer Queen, Rosetta 78, and a few others I cannot remember at the moment.

bigsur51

On a mailtrain.
Premium user
Veteran
420club
Multiple with the way I grow. I have 9 three gallon pots in the flower room. I harvest one a week and replace the harvested plant with a young lady from the veg room.
Current flavors:
Hippy Slayer, Sunshine Daydream, Gelato, Genius Thai, Goji, Animal Cookies x 88 G13, Soulmate, Killer Queen, Rosetta 78, and a few others I cannot remember at the moment.

killer lineup Amigo!

we like the Sunshine Daydream

i bet that Genius Thai is a beast to grow!…my Genius was a viney biotch!

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
Nice little garden there, Subby, you always do grow pretty flowers… The cap junkie was quite tasty… I’m looking forward to following your grow… I’d like to pull up a chair, but I don’t know where they keep them over here

Latest posts

Latest posts