What's new

SubGirls Garden

SubGirl

420club
Dropped seeds today giving me a reason to clean that tent out. Cap Junky x Rosetta Stone & Cap junky Cinderella 99 seeds shared with me and boo by S&S. (I still think about the white chocolate snowmen that accompanied these seeds…) Looking forward to getting them started. Boos is looking nice. 🥰
IMG_9875.jpeg

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
What are you growing this year
I am limited to six plants or Johnny Law will harvest early for me :(

devilspunch.jpg

I will put out 6 plants around this size on May 4th the plant is Devil's Punch the pot is 7 gallon

most of the time I just keep plants over the winter in my grow room

this year I took a break and started seeds the 3rd week of January, it worked out good over all

my grow thread this post is the plants going outside, your plants and your work looks outstanding

thank you sharing it, I always like to see how other folks grow

you can learn a lot

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

SubGirl

420club
I am limited to six plants or Johnny Law will harvest early for me :(

View attachment 18986989

I will put out 6 plants around this size on May 4th the plant is Devil's Punch the pot is 7 gallon

most of the time I just keep plants over the winter in my grow room

this year I took a break and started seeds the 3rd week of January, it worked out good over all

my grow thread this post is the plants going outside, your plants and your work looks outstanding

thank you sharing it, I always like to see how other folks grow

you can learn a lot

all the best and be safe

Dequilo
I’ve tried to start them inside the last two years. Even trying to time them perfectly but Mother Nature worked against me They end out revegging on me. This year I will start the seeds outside
we are only allowed 4 plants here. Those devils punch look good.

Boo

Cabana’s bitch
Veteran
I put one plant outside in the sunlight, and I was amazed, and how fast and bulky it got under natural light versus in a tent. Unfortunately, my memory slipping and I forgot to water it…it went to hell and back… the truffles treat plant that I’m growing is dangerously close to being taken down. I will start my trimming tomorrow and slowly work my way through the tent.

Latest posts

Latest posts