What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Outside Grower inside for the winter but outside soon in New York

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
today is 4/10/2024 the people who pay me are making me work like they own me :(

photos

devilspunch.jpg

Devil's Punch in a seven gallon pot to go out 5/04/2024

double grape og.jpg

Double Grape OG

durbanpoison.jpg

Durban Poison

gmodargonblood.jpg

GMO x Dragon's Blood f5

lavacakepressure.jpg

Lava Cake x Pressure

roadkilskunk.jpg

Road Kill Skunk

sweet tooth4.jpg

Sweet Tooth # 4 which is seven just because this is New York we could freeze and I am looking to put

out shrubbery

DSCN8016a.jpg

DSCN8018a.jpg

DSCN8019a.jpg

last year corpses

here is to a great 2024 season

all the best and grow well

Dequilo

Last edited:

aqualungs

BHO is turning into a thing of the past… it sits like lead in your lungs.& was instantly converted the first time I tried Rosin ..
We’re talking about trying to make money :sneaky: … flower still good $100 an ounce totally achievable even with outdoor, (but not a pound at a time)
Really? In my parts I would say it would be hard to get over $25 an oz for outdoor no matter the quality. Market has dropped significantly in the past few years. Hash Rosin for the win 🏆.

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
But there's still places you can hit at least 1000 for outs.
800 is easy around here :) I grow for my head so it is not a worry

when I hustle product I am more of a powder person much smaller and more $

down side is staying at the Gary Bar Hotel

Wow! These are going to be monsters

I hope they will be just need to make sure I can support them I have the wind blowing here

about 360 days a year

I would love to do 4 pounds a plant dried curd bud

all the best and enjoy the day

Dequilo

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really? In my parts I would say it would be hard to get over $25 an oz for outdoor no matter the quality. Market has dropped significantly in the past few years. Hash Rosin for the win 🏆.
In a perfect season this year (and there’s never a perfect season, but last one ended with a bang that’s for sure ) It’s all going to get fresh frozen for hash rosin productions ,then by February and March people start calling for weed ….hundred dollars an ounce this is what happened over the winter time for me… I sold out last week humbly if I had more I could move it

Dequilo

Plant Abuser
ICMag Donor
Veteran
420club
Today is 4/13/2024 and we have 21 days until May 4th

Some photos and some Blah Blah Blah

it is amazing how big the 8 foot by 16 foot room looks when you have 30 seedlings sitting on

a table in 16 oz solo cups :)

than they grow :(

story of my inside growing live always Over Growing the room :( I need to go three more weeks

my plants I do not want to trim them until they get outside if need be

DSCN8033.JPG

my table is full so they need to move to the floor so I can spread them out a little it is only 21 days

DSCN8035.JPG
DSCN8036.JPG
DSCN8037.JPG

a dose of Cal Mag and some Humic Acid and they are feeling better

DSCN8041.JPG

DSCN8045.JPG

sitting on the floor I turned my light up 40 watts each need to use a meter, this should get me to outside

my floor is a little cold and I switched my lights again to come on at 5 am and off at 9 pm for a 16 hour

day for 5 days and than 5 am to 7 pm to match outside

all the best and grow weed

Dequilo

GainesvilleGreen

I can’t produce it cheaply enough indoors anymore to justify the cost 😔 that was a bitter pill to swallow
Yeah, the cost of Promix is ridiculous and with whatever nutrients. The problem with indoors is cost of goods from inflation and still selling products at the same price. That just makes trimming more of a bitch.. 😂 I still love it though

Latest posts

Latest posts